Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
This game is great

I died laughing while reading
the story its good ,
we share all feelings by reading and seeing that we are the main character we also pause questions about why we are attacking who is our mother actually ...

It's like reading an interactive novel with really great pictures

on the other hand it would be cool that there is more mission to do I feel like a bandit 3 em zone managed tavern brawl
"We all" what. I didn't make it passed the LOL I'm so edgey and crazy I mighta killed your brother, on introduction. If this is what passes for good writing, I'll pass. Hard. And I did. Since it went straight into the recycle bin.

2real

Jan 18, 2018
i got recording 5 never saw recording 4 now 5 has disappeared and nothing progresses is update over or did it glitch i dunno what to do in game now. anyway im a fan, great game. only comment would be a better hint system

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
If you're asking "how to start it", you need to finish the story event "I'll protect you", then ask Wilfried about Luna's words.
If you're asking "how can I complete it", don't forget to check your camera feed on your computer ;)
Thank you talking to Wlfried worked.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
As it stands right now the story is one of the best on the site. We know sex will happen sooner or later but we wouldn't have anywhere near the feelings we have for Luna if this update had just been them having sex without the story.
Oh I dunno, I fell for her during that "gun and ice cream" moment. ;)

Luna would still be gorgeous with a sympathetic story after the cafe incident but now has much more depth and is quite possibly set to be one of the most popular girls in any VN.
Agreed. Hell, she's already got at least one cameo that I know of.

Seeing Luna's past and the little things she hears people say now would make an eventual happy ending with her so much sweeter and no amount of sex could have done that.
Agreed again. Best girl needs her white picket fence ending. As much as I may like Gracie, Luna NEEDS to have a happy ending now. I'm a little concerned about what form it may take, which is why I specified the white picket fence thing. As in everything works out. Not a "I can die happy after my revenge!" thing!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
"We all" what. I didn't make it passed the LOL I'm so edgey and crazy I mighta killed your brother, on introduction. If this is what passes for good writing, I'll pass. Hard. And I did. Since it went straight into the recycle bin.
While I can understand your point of view, I think you did yourself a disservice there and I'd recommend you give it another try. But to each their own.

Reactions: Huitieme

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Let me show you where the exit door is...
and don't come back

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
can you have sex yet? think the last i played was 0.2, so in 3 updates you would think there is, but I did not see any added tags about it or anything in the change log

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Agreed again. Best girl needs her white picket fence ending. As much as I may like Gracie, Luna NEEDS to have a happy ending now. I'm a little concerned about what form it may take, which is why I specified the white picket fence thing. As in everything works out. Not a "I can die happy after my revenge!" thing!
That wouldn't be a happy ending for me. To go through that just to die ... that would leave a bad taste for me.

I know these "happy death" scenes tend to be incredibly popular with writers but I legit hate them.

She needs a proper happy ending.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Would be cool if in some of the next updates we would learn the past of Gracie and Isabel in more that just words but a whole story that would have pictures just like Luna backstory so that we did not have to imagine what it was like,and as for Endings would be cool to have a few varioations of Endings like one happy ending for each of the girls,one or two enings with Gracie/Luna and perhaps somekind of Ultimate Endings where you will not only end up with all the main girls but you will also lead the Deluca family or atleast something close to that,in other words the Ending where the Mc is some kind of Super Badass but he still leads with Wisdom and Honor!

Reactions: Valeck

quaky1234

Jul 24, 2018
i really enjoyed back story of luna ofc props to story telling but it feels so abbreviated afterwards kind of expected slightlllly more from update but still it was enjoyable gj

Last edited:

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
i got recording 5 never saw recording 4 now 5 has disappeared and nothing progresses is update over or did it glitch i dunno what to do in game now. anyway im a fan, great game. only comment would be a better hint system
Yea, you have to wait a day or two and Luna will burst into your room with a final dialogue. After that her event is completed.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for the kind words, guys. Always a bit nerve-wracking to see the reactions of the more darker parts when they come once in a while.
The action scenes were also a bit of experimental. As I haven't done anything of that vein before.

Now, to answer the number one complain - LEWD. (Can a deluca update really be called a true Deluca update if there are no lewd complains, heh)

Normally I am very thick-headed regarding that matter and just do my best to console, hug and move them to other games as gentle as I can.
This time however I do understand, as 0.05 was supposed to be a 'breaking point' and even had a penetration joke in my dev. update post. (It was very funny) Thing is, I moved that and did Luna's backstory instead due to pacing. This means the main focused lewd got changed into a focused story. Do I regret? No, I like the pacing. But I do understand the need for lewd (especially the more intimate ones). That's why I decided to postpone for a week. Actually was supposed to be one more Luna lewd situation after the final scene involving them sleeping together and get a bit more physical. But a 20-hour animation that went bad and I was like- Nope. Add that in another date.

Lastly, Isabel focused update next time. She is the most lewd of the three plus the lewd that got moved. Next time is going to have so much lewd that the story people going to complain. Remember tho. Story-lewd-story-lewd.
Change it up.
Does that mean we'll finally get some ~LEWD~ from the best woman in this game - Cordia? Fingers crossed.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
guys, i have a pb .....the game was fine at first ....got too curious and tried to change the language and this happened
Screenshot (44).png
can anyone pls help me

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes