Aug 11, 2017
With all politeness, you started bitching about low content. In next sentence you say "I will not download". Criticizing the content without actually downloading/playing it .. a bit messed logic, huh?
I don't have to know every little detail about this update to know what it's actually about. The information is all out there. This is why I decided not to download.

• Angry
Reactions: McWoodz

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I think more to the point people are trying to figure out why you are whining about something you haven't paid for. Its quite simple really crack out your CC and support the Dev that would give your complaint validation or simply move on and play another game that you like simple's
I think people have right to whine about something they don't pay for. We are on forum, hehe. But whining about something you haven't even played the update of & just joining the negative flow is quite .. you know .. dumb

No shit... I don't play "Fap Fodder crap..." and I resent that you would insinuate it, so take your facepalm and stuff it up your arse douchbag. You can't even get through this game by "skipping", not to mention it was a legit question, since I did say "5 minutes of content, after this long of a wait." I've been playing this since the OP and things have been Great! I love this story, which is why I asked what did I miss. Nothing is triggering and there are no hints in the "Hints/Events/Journal" sections. Anyhow I just read the code and figured it out, you have to wait a "few" day's, which for me is very boring, since my toon is maxed on xp/level/money, so there isn't anything for me to "do" other than just kill the clock.
Honestly, your comment was not specifying anything. How could we help you, when you had given no clue at all (what you need help with, where are you stuck, what does journal say etc.)? What did you expect in first place?

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Got offended? How did I get offended? Jesus Christ almighty, you people are fucking pathetic, eh? I simply said "yes, the story is good, but we waited too long for a short update. Plus, the dev added 1 more week to the wait time, for a supposed sex scene, which turned out to be some titty massage." Exactly where was I wrong? Holy fucking shit
Your very next post was defensive, which is generally a sign of the poster getting offended.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-05-hopesgaming.15459/post-2457105

Aug 11, 2017

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I defended my original comment. That does not mean I got "offended". Truly, I have nothing to be offended by. I simply stated my personal opinion. People don't have to agree with it, we all have different opinions about this game.
Then I apologize for getting the feeling you were offended. It's what it looked like from my side of the screen.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I don't have to know every little detail about this update to know what it's actually about. The information is all out there. This is why I decided not to download.
Oh come on, so basically you read through ~10 pages, decided that the most popular opinion is "not enough content" and then started to throw potatoes on the dev even without experiencing the update yourself? This in my fair view sounds stupid, but each to his own .. I guess.

Aug 11, 2017
Oh come on, so basically you read through ~10 pages, decided that the most popular opinion is "not enough content" and then started to throw potatoes on the dev even without experiencing the update yourself? This in my fair view sounds stupid, but each to his own .. I guess.
From what I read, yes, it was not enticing enough for me to play it. I do not find it stupid. If you see a trailer for a movie, and you find the trailer to be shit, do you just throw away money on a ticket even though you think the movie won't be worth it?

• Angry
Reactions: McWoodz

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Ok nobody responded to first post on this hopefully they will this one, I made a save in .5 while in the battle during a choice. When trying to load it it takes me back to the end of episode 4 in the basement with the red haired chick. Anyone have any ideas?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Let's be realistic here. The amount of content (I am not talking about naughty stuff btw) does not cover 5 months of work in my book. I kinda disappointed.
Story was 10 out of 10 for me. As for lewd scenes.. I mean.. I wouldn't able to get into mood after that dark past of Luna anyway. I think dev made a right choice without adding any lewd scene for this update.
For people who are here just to see sex scenes, yeah.. there will be when it is time. I am playing this game for its story.
Update would be 10 / 10 for me but because of lacking content for the time being. I am gonna give 7/10.

Sep 22, 2019
kinda do think the update was a bit small. Also, whilst the story was quite good, I'm not sure it was as amazing as people on here are making it out to be. I don't usually have an issue with slow burning games, but if the updates do continue at this slow a rate, i worry it will be a while before any kinda action goes on.

Aug 11, 2017
Let's be realistic here. The amount of content (I am not talking about naughty stuff btw) does not cover 5 months of work in my book. I kinda disappointed.
Story was 10 out of 10 for me. As for lewd scenes.. I mean.. I wouldn't able to get into mood after that dark past of Luna anyway. I think dev made a right choice without adding any lewd scene for this update.
For people who are here just to see sex scenes, yeah.. there will be when it is time. I am playing this game for its story.
Update would be 10 / 10 for me but because of lacking content for the time being. I am gonna give 7/10.
That was basically my point, but apparently I'm not entitled to my opinion because I haven't paid for the game. Which is goddamn stupid, but whatever.. I didn't even realize it's been 5 months, holy shit. This update is not done in 5 months..

Sep 22, 2019
That was basically my point, but apparently I'm not entitled to my opinion because I haven't paid for the game. Which is goddamn stupid, but whatever.. I didn't even realize it's been 5 months, holy shit. This update is not done in 5 months..
tbf, isnt it more you havent even played the game?

Reactions: LordCharmz

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
From what I read, yes, it was not enticing enough for me to play it. I do not find it stupid. If you see a trailer for a movie, and you find the trailer to be shit, do you just throw away money on a ticket even though you think the movie won't be worth it?
I surely won't go to IMDb, rewrite the most upvoted/common 1/10 star rating for that episode/movie/whatever in my own words, even stating that I have just seen the trailer in the end, comprehensively speaking out the "details" of the movie, which we couldn't see in the trailer. Even your reason "behind" for doing this is not entirely known. This is what I find stupid, not someone giving it 1/10. No one asks you to "pay ticket" for it and then comment. We ask you to see it and make your own opinion.

Lies. The point is quite different, I never told anything about you not paying for it. But you constantly try to drive away from the real point.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man, I read some of Hoop's progress reports posted here about the Luna story being extremely heavy. I was like ehh... I'm sure he is exaggerating. I was wrong. Very wrong lol. I don't usually get too emotional over fiction, but that brought out some feels.

I wonder what the whole thing was about though. Seems like some kind of test or screening procedure for something... Can't wrap my head around it yet. Why they let her go when she didn't break, or what the criteria was for picking the girls.

btw anyone still remember the Efram and his daughter plotline and how it relates to Willfred? Its been too long and I can't remember anything about it lol.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes