Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Hmmm bug, I've done "Ill protect you" and I've done "My Name Is Luna", but can't continue as my name is luna is not showing as complete. Went to her room, got her whole story, told her I'd help etc. .... and .. nothing.. Anyone one else have this?

Reactions: ecoli

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Great renders, great story but I hate these event-driven games where get you stuck and that breaks all immersion into the story.

I need to come back and check back in on this game later, maybe start over completely.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Hmmm bug, I've done "Ill protect you" and I've done "My Name Is Luna", but can't continue as my name is luna is not showing as complete. Went to her room, got her whole story, told her I'd help etc. .... and .. nothing.. Anyone one else have this?
Go to your room, and watch Luna's CAM. Then wait for a couple of days in your room.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Overall a very nice story update but it was a bit lacking in sexual content. I was kinda expecting more from a 5 months wait but, whatever

Reactions: 1200

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
How do you start mission 9 every-time that I try talking to luna while she is at the table in her room I get an unexpected error has accord same thing happens when I try using the laptop in the m.c room

TheCacMamba

Nov 3, 2018
I liked the lighthearted nature of the infiltration mission, especially the Gracie cut-ins. Even going back to when she dipped on MC and Luna to go hang out, that girl gives absolutely zero fucks in the most hilariously adorable way. sabu.png sabu.png

Luna was doing the type of shit you would typically expect until she jumped on old boy and blasted into his face with the dual-wield pistols only to rise up soaked in blood with that demonic look in her eyes. At first I was like picard.png but then I felt like: damn that's my baby girl, with her crazy ass. ahh4.png

I wasn't ready for the Luna backstory my man, you're a cruel man HopesGaming. My heart broke when baby Luna got that Ike Turner treatment, but when her bff went to sleep... mjcry1.png Somebody must've been cutting onions or something man, I'm not broken man I swear.

Then when she got poked up I knew she would live but damn... damn.png

I hope we get to find out in the future what happened to the rest of the girls. All in all though, great update. Looking forward to the next one, no matter how long it takes. Take your time and keep cooking up this piff HopesGaming

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Good update, Lunas backstory was really sad but she is tough as nails. Interesting to see how the situation with Gracie changes, she is obviously very talented but Cordia is really against her getting involved. Was also very interesting to learn they have been watching MC since he was a kid, perhaps they believe he has special potential too. Speaking of potential, will MC rank up the next update? I think he earned a promotion after "saving" Luna.

EDIT: Since we know what Luna did after getting freed (killing animals etc.) I wonder if thats why Cordia doesn't' want Gracie involved. She doesn't want her to end up like Luna (or even worse, as she is a special talent)

Last edited:
Reactions: offset8

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I liked the lighthearted nature of the infiltration mission, especially the Gracie cut-ins. Even going back to when she dipped on MC and Luna to go hang out, that girl gives absolutely zero fucks in the most hilariously adorable way. View attachment 414084 View attachment 414084

Luna was doing the type of shit you would typically expect until she jumped on old boy and blasted into his face with the dual-wield pistols only to rise up soaked in blood with that demonic look in her eyes. At first I was like View attachment 414087 but then I felt like: damn that's my baby girl, with her crazy ass. View attachment 414088

I wasn't ready for the Luna backstory my man, you're a cruel man HopesGaming. My heart broke when baby Luna got that Ike Turner treatment, but when her bff went to sleep... View attachment 414089 Somebody must've been cutting onions or something man, I'm not broken man I swear.

Then when she got poked up I knew she would live but damn... View attachment 414091

I hope we get to find out in the future what happened to the rest of the girls. All in all though, great update. Looking forward to the next one, no matter how long it takes. Take your time and keep cooking up this piff HopesGaming
hahahaha is this twitch chat now? I like your enthusiasm.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok HopesGaming
I was thinking during the Russian Roulette scene that MC should have tried harder to stop her. I mean Luna is crazy wild, so that makes sense, but MC isn't. Taking a 1 in 6 chance to meet Luna's exploded brain doesn't seem like something he should go along with lightly. He would probably pull the trigger on himself if it ment getting her trust, but I don't think he would let her do it so casually.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
OOOOO first laugh Antonio- " Calm .....stay calm .... Calm" Antonio- "Deep Breath"

:ROFLMAO:

no time to write more have to continue the game :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What the actual fuck!!!

This was one of my worst experiences I have ever seen in any movie/game/series....just fucking wow!!
I mean "Requiem for a dream" was bad, but at least the characters were unlikable to start of with.
This was worse then red wedding for me on an emotional level.

This was horrifying!! I seriously almost burst out crying a couple of times.
And fuck that people that say that all rape is equal and all abuse is equal. Play this game and tell me that shit again.

What the other popular character from Viit games possible went through is fucking a mosquito bite compared to this.
If noting else this update should give you a bit of perspective in live.

Brilliant, but horrifying 10/10.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes