Aug 11, 2017
I surely won't go to IMDb, rewrite the most upvoted/common 1/10 star rating for that episode/movie/whatever in my own words, even stating that I have just seen the trailer in the end, comprehensively speaking out the "details" of the movie, which we couldn't see in the trailer. Even the reason for doing is not entirely known. This is what I find stupid, not someone giving it 1/10. No one asks you to "pay ticket" for it and then comment. We ask you to see it and make your own opinion.

Lies. The point is quite different, I never told anything about you not paying for it. But you constantly try to drive away from the real point.
You do realize you're not the only person I've interacted with, right? Lmao "Lies" bruh

• Angry
Reactions: McWoodz

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
is there a money cheat
you don't need one work for wilfred doing contracts you gain money cant remember exactly how many think it 5 contracts a week to collect a weekly allowance on top of your contract earnings

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the "the magic touch" event from Gracie?
can someone help i just go to her in the afternoon but it doesn't do anything?
please help or does someone have a save file right before it or something?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'm sorry I can't reply to all your kind words out there. But know that I've read it all and I am very grateful!

Regarding content amount;
I am happy with the amount of content there is in this update.
The time it took for this update was not due to wanting to create extra but due to personal issues (been explained both here and on patreon.) Hence, this update is the same length as a normal update and I am happy with that.

irrelevantname
Gotta say. There are people that complain about my game. All from the entitled ones to the people that are reasonable. But yours is a first.
Coming into the thread- not playing the update- judge the content of the game based on your own imagination (and no, changelog and a few peoples comment is not the same as playing the game)- questioning why people enjoy the update, saying they should not praise the game as it does not have enough lewd for your own standard.
It's a bit weird, to be honest. It gives off the feeling of "I'm above you all" vibe. Not saying that is the case or how you feel- but for sure is the vibe you're sending out. Hence why people are lashing out at you.
Let people enjoy what they want to enjoy. This site is big enough to contain all kinds of different games.
But alas- you are still entitled to your opinion. You have been heard and I respect your opinion. No reasons to keep it going.
This game is not for you. Bye now. Have a great day.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This update was, good, parts of the story line is predicable (Like the Gracie part), but done in an interesting way. The Steffan, and Luna events were decently done; The "I love you, my son" event seemed more like an after thought to me. Overall it was interesting.

Reactions: HopesGaming

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Ok nobody responded to first post on this hopefully they will this one, I made a save in .5 while in the battle during a choice. When trying to load it it takes me back to the end of episode 4 in the basement with the red haired chick. Anyone have any ideas?
Try this, but no guarantees.
Go to the /games directory and delete the "update_quests.rpyc" file, and rename the "update_quests.rpy" to "update_quests.foo"

Then try again, when you get to the end of 4 rename the update_quests.foo back to the update_quests.rpy and restart the game.

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
Damn you, why did you make me cry? I came here for the beautiful woman and then fell in love with the fricking story.
I don't even care for the sex (maybe a little) but the story is more interesting now.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Please drop the subject, I just deleted a bunch of posts of people discussing their opinions on the game in the most unpolite way. If you absolutely must do it, take it to PMs.

Reactions: irrelevantname

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Then how we gonna trigger it? Yes i did the quest, like 5 minutes i am skipping time and so far there is nothing happened.
You have to view the hidden camera footage in Luna's room where Gracie talks to Luna about what you said to her after her story. You then wait a couple of days and at noon/afternoon in your room, Luna barges in and tells you to follow her to her room.

If you're talking about actually starting the new content after the assault on the guy, talk to Winfried.

Reactions: Bluee7 and ILCjr
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes