gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
No matter where I save when I load I'm at the point where I'm getting lectured for wondering around at night and I have to redo a bunch of stuff.
i dont know why that happen but i can give you my save if you want before the update so you can do the story
here
ok sorry i cant move the save into spoiler

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Fcking Shitballz...

I actually cried in an erotic-visual-novel... Fuck me... But when Sofia went to a better place, i just couldnt help myself...

What an amazing game and story.

My plan was to actually play a nice and (as far as possible) pacifistic MC, but after that story i have changed my mind.
As soon as i get my hands on those Mysterious Six Fuckers, im gonna make them suffer.

Luna was my favourite from the beginning but after she emptied her two guns into that poor bastards head, i had my doubts for a few seconds, that maybe she is a bit too much, even for me. But that background story was the last nail in the coffin...

Luna until i die

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Fcking Shitballz...

I actually cried in an erotic-visual-novel... Fuck me... But when Sofia went to a better place, i just couldnt help myself...

What an amazing game and story.

My plan was to actually play a nice and (as far as possible) pacifistic MC, but after that story i have changed my mind.
As soon as i get my hands on those Mysterious Six Fuckers, im gonna make them suffer.

Luna was my favourite from the beginning but after she emptied her two guns into that poor bastards head, i had my doubts for a few seconds, that maybe she is a bit too much, even for me. But that background story was the last nail in the coffin...

Luna until i die
Well said, well said.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
If I'm being honest I'm pretty torn with this game. The renders are amazing and the story is pretty good. However, the slow updates and a serious lack of sexual content are killing my interest in this game. I remember when I first found F95 a few months ago The DeLuca Family was one of the first games I tried out. After waiting all of this time I was expecting this update to have more adult content. I understand building up the story and sexual tension but eventually, I expect my patience to be rewarded. I want to reiterate I like this game quite a bit. The "My Name is Luna" quest was great. I just wish we'd hit the gas with the adult part of this game.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I cant find a way to continue the quest with the girl that tries to kill you when you go to sleep. Can you even do it?

shiiro8763

Dec 18, 2018
Hi , im having trouble starting the Luna backstory quest , i know it says talk to Wilfred about luna's words but there is no new dialog option whenever i click on him , i waited a week after main story and finished all the other side quests , its just luna's story left and the last main quest but i cant start it without finishing luna's and i cant seem to start it

thanks

org4n1x

Jul 28, 2019
thank you for the great game, one question... what about the german translation? Will the version be coming soon?

Lokeloke

Nov 11, 2018
Hi , im having trouble starting the Luna backstory quest , i know it says talk to Wilfred about luna's words but there is no new dialog option whenever i click on him , i waited a week after main story and finished all the other side quests , its just luna's story left and the last main quest but i cant start it without finishing luna's and i cant seem to start it

thanks
Same here

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

thanks
You probably need to click "continue" again

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
I have honestly 0 interest on the fap side of this game, as the story has far eclipsed it. If anything I feel the sexual content kinda devalues some of it?

I would 100% play this as a regular game/VN.

Also, fuck you, for cutting onions, holy shit man

10/10 would play again

shiiro8763

Dec 18, 2018
Click the "?" button on the top and look at the events. It'll say what you need to do.

To talk to Wilfred, you have to click "Talk".
yes , i know but the new dialog path does not show , its only past options that are showing

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have to admit I am a bit lost after going through a couple of days of game play and nothing new has come up. Went through every hint and checked the events. Shows me completely caught up to Story 8 with no new quests. Read the changelog for some direction and it says story 8 action filled. Do I need to start from an earlier save because it ask me what I want for my last name when I load any save. If done do I need to advance the story. Some of the previous posts are giving a bit to much information w/o putting them as spoilers.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes