HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
gotta respect that honesty. ill will keep it on my list
What can I say, I am an honest guy.
Granted, I cannot say that it will change in the future so don't know if I can recommend you to keep it on your bucket list.
The essence of the game (from the v2 time) will stay the same no matter how many updates the game will have.
So there be as much no real content as there will be sexual content.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Still the same thing as v2, tbh.
More of the no real content part.
Slackest slacker dev in the history of slacky devs. Yep. ICSTOR could learn a thing or two from him! Give us more guns and ice cream you slacker! And chicken too!

...but wait, HopesGaming is totally in the lead for the Christmas contest thing for best dev with fewer than 500 patrons...Clearly something doesn't add up here!

Disclaimer : The above post was made by an asshole trying to be sarcastic. If you don't have a sense of humor and think he was being serious, you're a failure.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I ddl the game for the hope of SEX SCENES ! and yet I kept buying wine and equipments and hugged Luna every day ; what sorcery is this ??

How do you say ?.... Good writing ?

Edit : it seems the sarcasm was too strong for some people ; oh well worth it :D

Last edited:

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
Slackest slacker dev in the history of slacky devs. Yep. ICSTOR could learn a thing or two from him! Give us more guns and ice cream you slacker! And chicken too!

...but wait, HopesGaming is totally in the lead for the Christmas contest thing for best dev with fewer than 500 patrons...Clearly something doesn't add up here!

Disclaimer : The above post was made by an asshole trying to be sarcastic. If you don't have a sense of humor and think he was being serious, you're a failure.
How dare you lower the grade of this game from dragon to chicken? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What can I say, I am an honest guy.
Granted, I cannot say that it will change in the future so don't know if I can recommend you to keep it on your bucket list.
The essence of the game (from the v2 time) will stay the same no matter how many updates the game will have.
So there be as much no real content as there will be sexual content.
Just more DeLuca Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
JeefZ

Well not everyone cooks their food till it starts smoking and bursts into flames. Many breaded types of chicken will look like that after cooking them unless you over cook them till they are brown smoking and crunchy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
JeefZ

Well not everyone cooks their food still it starts smoking and bursts into flames. Many breaded types of chicken will look like that after cooking them unless you over cook them till they are brown smoking and crunchy.
Haha ya didn't get what I meant

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Mmmmm dragon, tastes like chicken, then again it would be Luna to order the dragon drumsticks, and probably while a scared dragon looks on. (Dragon thinking to itself im not crazy, no way im messing with her)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Mmmmm dragon, tastes like chicken, then again it would be Luna to order the dragon drumsticks, and probably while a scared dragon looks on. (Dragon thinking to itself im not crazy, no way im messing with her)
Haven't heard of a dragon or elves or shit in DeLuca Fam.Thats why it's a cool game!

Reactions: Deadshot101
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes