johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1578072133339.png
1578072153452.png 1578072175243.png

Hello DeLucas

Hope y'all had a fantastic new year!
Some progress news;

Wanted to finish the whole Isabel questline around the 30th but between Christmas and new year time I didn't had a lot of time. People really love visiting at these times(!).
But will finish the last of Isabels questline in a weeks time hopefully.

I want the release to be this month to keep it at the 2-3 months time.
Right now my main trouble is if I am able to get the time to do the rescue arc as I really want it in this update as well. That one will have a nice little ending with Eiza.
But let's see how it be after the Isabel questline is done.

Isabel questline theme is :
- Bit flirting as always
- Isabel's relationship with Antonio
- Isabel's relationship with Gracie
- Isabel's conflicted feelings

Eiza questline theme is:
- Pew-pew with guns and sperms

Today there will be three previews as it been a while
: The three of 'em in a predicament?
: What happen in blanket land stays in blanket land
: Isabel pissed. Antonio is involved. Mc going to dieded or deaded now? (Yes, she is only wearing a bathrobe.)

-HG

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
I disagree. True the game has a very comedic and lighthearted tone for a lot of scenes, but there are also some darker scenes like when err...Trinio or whatever his name is got shot in the face in Cordia's office, or the scene immediately before the Luna backstory event where she goes apeshit without any wet-wipes to clean up. (I mean, come on Luna, ALWAYS bring wet-wipes to a gunfight!)

And as for the flashback scene itself :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's true that it isn't a happy story, but I felt it was very important character building, and extremely well done.

I'll refer you to this post by HopesGaming : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-05-hopesgaming.15459/post-2706326
I love her full story because show you how rude can be the world and the reality but most importat make a really good character development

Reactions: JeefZ

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 505428
View attachment 505429 View attachment 505430

Hello DeLucas

Hope y'all had a fantastic new year!
Some progress news;

Wanted to finish the whole Isabel questline around the 30th but between Christmas and new year time I didn't had a lot of time. People really love visiting at these times(!).
But will finish the last of Isabels questline in a weeks time hopefully.

I want the release to be this month to keep it at the 2-3 months time.
Right now my main trouble is if I am able to get the time to do the rescue arc as I really want it in this update as well. That one will have a nice little ending with Eiza.
But let's see how it be after the Isabel questline is done.

Isabel questline theme is :
- Bit flirting as always
- Isabel's relationship with Antonio
- Isabel's relationship with Gracie
- Isabel's conflicted feelings

Eiza questline theme is:

Today there will be three previews as it been a while
: The three of 'em in a predicament?
: What happen in blanket land stays in blanket land
: Isabel pissed. Antonio is involved. Mc going to dieded or deaded now? (Yes, she is only wearing a bathrobe.)

-HG
take your time with the update, personally i will rather wait a bit more for more content in the update than get an update with little content that is finished fast.. so far this game has been great quality so waiting a bit more for quantity is fine. and also the fact that you update us with progress lets us at least know that its going forward, and that better than waiting in vain for a game that just ends up abandoned, so keep up the great work.

uhmusure

Jan 3, 2020
i agree with getting it right and being happy with it but wasnt the last update at the end of september? that 2-3 month window has well and truly gone already even if it is released this month! Surely we arent counting the language release as an update?

Maybe re-evaluate the stated time frames as yes i know there were reasons but don't think theres been more than 1 release within that 2-3 month window so far.

Reactions: Sony12345

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I just completed the current version of this game today and what surprised me is how much more this game was than an average adult game.I never ever expected to cry so much after playing this game.The character models are great no doubt but the story and the dialogue writing deserves a huge praise.Man,Luna's past story got me so bad.I am so excited to play the full version now.Also excited to see more of Isabel.Hehe.....

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Eiza questline theme is:
That is all we needed to know..thats a 5/5 right there.
5/5 how dare you rank it so low Rob :ROFLMAO: , its sure to be atleast 15/5, Knowing the MC he'll have Eiza with him thats 5, then her sister 5 more, then well the game is Deluca Family, thats atleast 5 more

Surely they will also include stab stab and throats being cut.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stab Stab is more Luna, thats her specialty, then again that would be another 10/5 Stab Stab, and Luna

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just put a silencer on her PEW PEW she needs to be there! Bet she'd look excellent in silk gloves too thou

Reactions: BTungsteno

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us talk of Luna and her cohorts animating the house of no horrors and all the dames!
That afterthought should not feature anywhere any more, lay him to rest already!

Reactions: Gods
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes