Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Screw Antonio, I still think he's behind the attempts on the MC's life. Why he wants the MC dead I dont really know but he's one of the few that has the access and knowledge of the MC's movements to arrange things, the fact that the mercs were under orders to leave Luna and Gracie unharmed durring the attempted hit and then he kills the traitor before they can really learn anything from him. Anytime I watch that scene it looks to me like the traitor is about to say something usefull just as Antonio shoots him, maybe he was saving his own ass by doing so?

So to sum up, screw Antonio and let the MC have Isabel. :love:

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Screw Antonio, I still think he's behind the attempts on the MC's life. Why he wants the MC dead I dont really know but he's one of the few that has the access and knowledge of the MC's movements to arrange things, the fact that the mercs were under orders to leave Luna and Gracie unharmed durring the attempted hit and then he kills the traitor before they can really learn anything from him. Anytime I watch that scene it looks to me like the traitor is about to say something usefull just as Antonio shoots him, maybe he was saving his own ass by doing so?

So to sum up, screw Antonio and let the MC have Isabel. :love:
true could it be that the MC is the real son and Antonio is not so he wants to kill the MC to take over when the mother steps down and he knows if the MC is still there he will get it

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
  • My Theory Is that Antonio and MC share the same father but different mother. Note same hair colour of Antonio and Mc.
  • Mr Deluca forced MCs mother which produced well... MC, which might explain the poisoning
  • Serpent was the Lover of MCs Mother thats why he slapped him when seeing Mr Deluca in MC. Note he looks like the guy in the picture in Lady Cordias office.
  • AND Luna and Gracies father Lucan is a different guy than Mr Deluca which has not been introduced yet. Note in the picture in Lady Cordias office Mr Delucas picture is burned out she may be stoic but as told by Luna she saw Lucan as the light of her Life she would Never do that to the picture of Lucan. Reinforcing this theory are the remarks about the temper of Antonio by the Big Soldato((?) when on guide link, mega says its not available anymore.... shame it was well made with all the names in it.) and Lucan seems quite chill.
  • Its also interesting that Luna before the abduction while they were in the office did not mention Antonio when asking Lucan who his favorite was.
  • what do you guys think ???

Last edited:

dedios3

Jun 26, 2017
Well, my theory is that the true villain and head of the mysterious 6 is Juno deluca, who was recruited by the judges (I don't remember the name of the organization). And kidnapping a luna, to manipulate her to fake her own death to her family ... And that's why they released her instead of killing her, when she went crazy (something they did on purpose to give realism to their testimony)
By the way, the histalations where a luna was, is a center where the children of those punished by the judges are sent, through Spartan training, to turn them into elite assassins ...

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Well, my theory is that the true villain and head of the mysterious 6 is Juno deluca, who was recruited by the judges (I don't remember the name of the organization). And kidnapping a luna, to manipulate her to fake her own death to her family ... And that's why they released her instead of killing her, when she went crazy (something they did on purpose to give realism to their testimony)
By the way, the histalations where a luna was, is a center where the children of those punished by the judges are sent, through Spartan training, to turn them into elite assassins ...
Who the fuck is Juno DeLuca?

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
Who the fuck is Juno DeLuca?
i think hes talking about the pacifistas(?) and the one hes referring to is Jackie or Blackie something was his name the one in the oath... but hes not a deluca so idk... AND if he is, pacifistas are there to keep the balance from what weve seen so far so i donth think they are behind this.... a better suspect would be Mr Deluca as he would certainly have hated seeing Lady Cordia happy with the Lucan so he may be the one who kidnapped Luna and Lucan to take revenge and if my other theories are correct he may be the/a Villain of our Deluca story.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes