JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
i think hes talking about the pacifistas(?) and the one hes referring to is Jackie or Blackie something was his name the one in the oath... but hes not a deluca so idk... AND if he is, pacifistas are there to keep the balance from what weve seen so far so i donth think they are behind this.... a better suspect would be Mr Deluca as he would certainly have hated seeing Lady Cordia happy with the other guy so he may be the one who kidnapped luna and her father to take revenge and if my other theories are correct he may be the/a Villain of our Deluca story.
Blackie was the Pacifistas guy. Who was the other guy with Lady Cordia? Lucan was supposedly the father??

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
Blackie was the Pacifistas guy. Who was the other guy with Lady Cordia? Lucan was supposedly the father??
if im correct the other guy (im calling him Mr Deluca) has not been introduced yet

this is my theory so far

• My Theory Is that Antonio and MC share the same father but different mother. Note same hair colour of Antonio and Mc.
  • Mr Deluca forced MCs mother which produced well... MC, which might explain the poisoning
  • Serpent was the Lover of MCs Mother thats why he slapped him when seeing Mr Deluca in MC. Note he looks like the guy in the picture in Lady Cordias office.
  • AND Luna and Gracies father Lucan is a different guy than Mr Deluca which has not been introduced yet. Note in the picture in Lady Cordias office Mr Delucas picture is burned out she may be stoic but as told by Luna she saw Lucan as the light of her Life she would Never do that to the picture of Lucan. Reinforcing this theory are the remarks about the temper of Antonio by the Big Soldato((?) when on guide link, mega says its not available anymore.... shame it was well made with all the names in it.) and Lucan seems quite chill.
  • Its also interesting that Luna before the abduction while they were in the office did not mention Antonio when asking Lucan who his favorite was.
  • what do you guys think ???

Reactions: JeefZ

KuroRazgriz

Jan 23, 2019
Smogark think reason behind this is because adult game creators have to have interesting content to get anywhere, or support. If content not interesting, nobody wanna play it. At least for adult games. Is not true for AAA games though. Think most people just imagine "Hey, this is a AAA game. It has to be good." But Smogark not sure. Am simply just an Orc
Smogark makes a lot of sense. Thanks for being such a smart Orc

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Awesome game so far! The story is top notch, especially Luna's backstory.
And it's not just the story itself, but the specific lines of dialogue in which it is told are expertly chosen as well. One line was it all it took for little Viola to become an absolute legend.

Overall, I only have a few minor gripes with the game as of now (they must be minor because I did rate it 5/5 after all):
  1. The contract missions could use some love. I assume they are still being worked on, but right now they feel very grindy. I think this is mostly because
    • there is always one mission that is better than all the others in terms of xp/cash reward, so choosing any of the others feels pointless at any given point in time and
    • there is no information about how likely it is to complete a mission given the current stats and equipment, so spending money on skills and gear is a bit of a guessing game.
  2. I found that installing cameras instead of audio recorders actually detracted from the story instead of adding to it.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. It doesn't feel right to me that s Luna path is unavoidable as of now, while romancing the other girls is optional. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Luna as much as the next guy, but if anything it makes the other ladies more special as it actually requires some effort to win them over, while Luna will end up in the MC's lap no matter how much of a dick he's been towards her. I understand that alternate versions of various scenes require additonal effort, but given that players have the option to not be nice towards her in the first place, it's somewhat inconsequential that the MC takes over in key moments to be a knight in shining armor.
Again though, I absolutely love this game so far, so these are all minor issues in my book... Just a few thoughts I wanted to get out there for consideration, and potentially discussion. Also, did I mention how much I loved Luna's backstory? :)

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
And it's not just the story itself, but the specific lines of dialogue in which it is told are expertly chosen as well. One line was it all it took for little Viola to become an absolute legend.

Overall, I only have a few minor gripes with the game as of now (they must be minor because I did rate it 5/5 after all):
  1. The contract missions could use some love. I assume they are still being worked on, but right now they feel very grindy. I think this is mostly because
    • there is always one mission that is better than all the others in terms of xp/cash reward, so choosing any of the others feels pointless at any given point in time and
    • there is no information about how likely it is to complete a mission given the current stats and equipment, so spending money on skills and gear is a bit of a guessing game.
  2. I found that installing cameras instead of audio recorders actually detracted from the story instead of adding to it.
  3. It doesn't feel right to me that s Luna path is unavoidable as of now, while romancing the other girls is optional. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Luna as much as the next guy, but if anything it makes the other ladies more special as it actually requires some effort to win them over, while Luna will end up in the MC's lap no matter how much of a dick he's been towards her. I understand that alternate versions of various scenes require additonal effort, but given that players have the option to not be nice towards her in the first place, it's somewhat inconsequential that the MC takes over in key moments to be a knight in shining armor.
Again though, I absolutely love this game so far, so these are all minor issues in my book... Just a few thoughts I wanted to get out there for consideration, and potentially discussion. Also, did I mention how much I loved Luna's backstory? :)
i totally agree on the Russian Roulette part, i may be wrong but i think HopesGaming said that the missions are a work in progress, the cameras (if the guide is not wrong) do change some stats as in making the mc more corrupt or willing to do more pervish stuff like that so there is that...

Reactions: TomPhan

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Fix for the magic touch questline with Gracie.

Note to others! ONLY download if you have this bug. Just replace this in the main game folder and you should be able to start the event (Her room day time)
I have tried this.Did not work.
Note: there was no 473763_script.rpy file in the \game folder but I copied it anyway, left game, re-ran it.

I've also tried backing up saves, deleting the game, re-unpacking it, copying over the saves and once again copying 473763_script.rpy into the \game folder. It didn't have a copy to replace.
Once I ran the game though, there was an 473763_script.rpyc file (c at the end) but the quest still didn't pop up while talking to Gracie during afternoon in her room.
Any other suggestions are more than welcomed :-/

Edit: maybe this helps.

Out of the Main Story I have 9/10 completed.
Main events 3/3
Luna events 6/6
Gracie events 5/8 (stuck at The Magic Touch!)
Isabel events 3/3

Additionally when checking hidden recordings from Gracie's room, I only have 2. Recording and 4. Recording
There's no 1 or 3, not sure if that's relevant.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I have tried this.Did not work.
Note: there was no 473763_script.rpy file in the \game folder but I copied it anyway, left game, re-ran it.

I've also tried backing up saves, deleting the game, re-unpacking it, copying over the saves and once again copying 473763_script.rpy into the \game folder. It didn't have a copy to replace.
Once I ran the game though, there was an 473763_script.rpyc file (c at the end) but the quest still didn't pop up while talking to Gracie during afternoon in her room.
Any other suggestions are more than welcomed :-/
I have no 473763_script file. I only have a script file.
Try deleting the number infront.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I have no 473763_script file. I only have a script file.
Try deleting the number infront.

Wow, you're completely right! For some reason when clicking to download the script, the page automatically put that number in front of it (I have NO idea why). Once I removed the numbers and overwrote the script file without the numbers, the option appeared in her dialogue. Thank you and I must say, VERY nice work with the game, I'm sure you get this a LOT! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

1. Contract part is something I have planned to do a complete rework on.
To be more specific- hiring a coder and make it more complex and more fun.

2. It is the old question about when to go adult and when to keep it realistic.
There are no real answers as it is different from person to person. Some like it to be realistic while other like the silly adult stuff that can happen anytime.
In the end, I've decided to go away from a hundred percent realistic style and gone for the more funsies moments.
Of course, that doesn't mean it will go complete ape-shit with dildo guns and whatnot. It's just a bit above the normal view of what 'realism'.

3. The answer to this is simple; I am just one guy and doing this as a hobby. Have to pick your battles or you end up overextending.
Now, why Luna?
Isabel is with Antonio. Cordia is not a teenager that has time for romance. Between Gracie and Luna- that will be a spoiler.

But the game is in constant development. So things may change down the line. Can always go back and add a different path if I so feel like it.

(4.) The Russian roulette part can't be a choice (even I wanted it to be tbh).
It's true Luna is okay with it. But only as a human being. In her heart, she wouldn't be able to accept mc if he didn't take the oath. This is a girl that got stabbed by someone she trusted (Gaia) when she was merely a seven-year-old girl. She has severe trusting issues.
So if mc can make a choice it means, I as the author, have to end the current path for those two if a player does not take the oath. So I decided to make it obligatory.

Hope that answered some of your questions.
Thanks for the kind words!

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes