TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
1. Contract part is something I have planned to do a complete rework on.
To be more specific- hiring a coder and make it more complex and more fun.

2. It is the old question about when to go adult and when to keep it realistic.
There are no real answers as it is different from person to person. Some like it to be realistic while other like the silly adult stuff that can happen anytime.
In the end, I've decided to go away from a hundred percent realistic style and gone for the more funsies moments.
Of course, that doesn't mean it will go complete ape-shit with dildo guns and whatnot. It's just a bit above the normal view of what 'realism'.

3. The answer to this is simple; I am just one guy and doing this as a hobby. Have to pick your battles or you end up overextending.
Now, why Luna?
Isabel is with Antonio. Cordia is not a teenager that has time for romance. Between Gracie and Luna- that will be a spoiler.

But the game is in constant development. So things may change down the line. Can always go back and add a different path if I so feel like it.

(4.) The Russian roulette part can't be a choice (even I wanted it to be tbh).
It's true Luna is okay with it. But only as a human being. In her heart, she wouldn't be able to accept mc if he didn't take the oath. This is a girl that got stabbed by someone she trusted (Gaia) when she was merely a seven-year-old girl. She has severe trusting issues.
So if mc can make a choice it means, I as the author, have to end the current path for those two if a player does not take the oath. So I decided to make it obligatory.

Hope that answered some of your questions.
Thanks for the kind words!
Thanks for your answers!

About Luna and the Russian Roulette part, I completely understand your point of view - I'm simply wondering if there's a way to make the player feel more like he earned her trust, instead of it happening automatically - ideally without the need to create additional content on your part. But I'm also not quite sure how to do that.

That being said, I absolutely agree with your approach of "picking your battles" - branching stories can get out of hand real fast. It is probably a way better approach to finish the main story first and then, and only then, start thinking about potential twists and turns and whatnot.

Either way, just keep doing your thing, and I am positive your game will end up being one of the most wonderful VNs I know of!

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wow, you're completely right! For some reason when clicking to download the script, the page automatically put that number in front of it (I have NO idea why).
That's a "feature" of sorts all F95 downloads have to prevent file overwriting or some such (as it was briefly explained to me by a site staff member).

Every single file you download from F95 directly will be affected so you'll want to get used to deleting those numbers if you do it often.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's a "feature" of sorts all F95 downloads have to prevent file overwriting or some such (as it was briefly explained to me by a site staff member).

Every single file you download from F95 directly will be affected so you'll want to get used to deleting those numbers if you do it often.
And if you're uploading files, and the filename is important, best put it in a zip. It doesn't rename files inside archives.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i have an idea how mc could 'earn' luna's and everyone's trust. Luna and gracie gets wounded in said place after the battle were gracie thinks they are on a mission and MC saves them by calling in reinforcements and he does this without an oath, and have mc talk to wilfred after that with something along the lines of to 'id be willing to take that oat by the way, but in return for said oath id like to know somethings because living in the dark is no way to really live at all.' while rest overhears by 'accident' now don't get me wrong i like your story and all the good with the bad but this would be an opening for mc to earn some trust points if not full blown trust with only a forced oath as 'trust' pretty much. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Weltmeister

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
HopesGaming Congratulations on winning the contest! I would vote for you too if I could... I'm glad that you made more content with Isabel in the upcoming update. Will we see in this update further development of relationship MC with Gracie?

Last edited:
Reactions: Frozen71

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
I have tried this.Did not work.
Note: there was no 473763_script.rpy file in the \game folder but I copied it anyway, left game, re-ran it.

I've also tried backing up saves, deleting the game, re-unpacking it, copying over the saves and once again copying 473763_script.rpy into the \game folder. It didn't have a copy to replace.
Once I ran the game though, there was an 473763_script.rpyc file (c at the end) but the quest still didn't pop up while talking to Gracie during afternoon in her room.
Any other suggestions are more than welcomed :-/

Edit: maybe this helps.

Out of the Main Story I have 9/10 completed.
Main events 3/3
Luna events 6/6
Gracie events 5/8 (stuck at The Magic Touch!)
Isabel events 3/3

Additionally when checking hidden recordings from Gracie's room, I only have 2. Recording and 4. Recording
There's no 1 or 3, not sure if that's relevant.
Renaming the file "473763_script.rpy" to "script.rpy" and copy it into game folder

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
Am I crazy or DeLuca family symbol looks exactly like bowl of hygieia?
It's possible, the mafia Niçoise and Marseillaise sometimes use mythological references, but I don't know much about the Italian mafia (except the clichés).
Sorry for my english

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
anyone know anymore games like this 1? to play while waiting on update
try CoBD by philly, and another soon to be out in the next month WC remastered Vol.1 by ASLpro. Both are story rich and renders are second to none. I consider these Dev's as the trifecta of true story telling.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Looks like Doctors or Dentist who can do Dental surgery.. Maybe that's why the M.C. can say he is the tooth fairy at the park???
The pole with the snake …. Im gonna look it up now.. Maybe should of before

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes