UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Smogark is confused as to why you two are arguing over magical numbers and percentages unrelated to the game. Smogark may be an Orc that doesn't always brain very well. But Smogark think am braining more than the two of you. As Orc, think instead of arguing on Hopes thread for their game. You should take dick swinging contest to messages. It subtracts from the quality content here. Smogark has spoken.
Smogark is unexpectedly wise (no offense big guy) and clearly chief material. (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
buongiorno, volevo chiedere di avere un problema quando accedo alle statistiche del tasto relazioni (C) mi dà un errore, cosa può essere dovuto
grazie
[QUOTE = "Iron-Cut, post: 2878207, membro: 150747"]
ummmm ..... requiescat in pace?
[/ CITAZIONE]
scusa non ho capito?
please try to use English, at least google-translate your posts.
also, if you could post log/traceback of that error you got there

Reactions: HopesGaming

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
2-3 month pass and no update yet. Anyone know DEV is working on new version? Or DEV abonded the game?

Edit: When someone ask someting you guyz dont answer and just ''Facepalm'' him? Well nice brains you guyz have :ROFLMAO: I just ask basic question not like I'm saying bad thing here...

View attachment 513027
You're right. Here my good sir, have a fully written facepalm :)

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
2-3 month pass and no update yet. Anyone know DEV is working on new version? Or DEV abonded the game?
HopesGaming is like Elon Musk. They have "schedules" in the loosest sense of the term. However, even though the product takes more time than anticipated, you're never let down by the results, as they always surpass expectations and take it to another level.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
HopesGaming is like Elon Musk. They have "schedules" in the loosest sense of the term. However, even though the product takes more time than anticipated, you're never let down by the results, as they always surpass expectations and take it to another level.

You know, you say that, but...
tesla-cybertruck-windows-shattered.jpg
:ROFLMAO:
(a dig at Elon, not HopesGaming, although he handled the glass demo failure really well and smoothly, all things considered)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Luna's dragons got out, again. Whenever Smogark manages to capture them and put them back in their cage, the update will be ready.

Can't let a bunch of dragons run around, unfortunately they already made it to Australia. Can't let them do more damage.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I know that this game posted here on the f95(!?!) is not for a quick fap (Heaven forbid) and the classic literature is nothing compared with this piece of art but maybe in the third year there is hope for at least a nude scene? Maybe some advice from PhillyGames will do the trick...
And why you care? Just ignore this game and pick one of the many games that F95 offers and don't come back here with your bad sarcasm.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@wirelessnick

Jeez, It took you that many versions to realize that this game is not for you?

Anyway to answer your question. The game will not contain any nudity (ew) ever. Why? Because I make whatever I want, heh. So best to keep searching for them sinner games in other places.

Just remember, God is watching. Don't be a sinner.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Luna's dragons got out, again. Whenever Smogark manages to capture them and put them back in their cage, the update will be ready.

Can't let a bunch of dragons run around, unfortunately they already made it to Australia. Can't let them do more damage.
Luna was spotted in Australia in the hunt for her pets. A foreign news reporter made her drop her ice cream though and got a beating, so the news on her was the same as back home. This was the only photo he could get before losing consciousness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
@wirelessnick

Anyway to answer your question. The game will not contain any nudity (ew) ever. Why? Because I make whatever I want, heh. So best to keep searching for them sinner games in other places.

i hope your joking i love your story but i demand nudity :mad:

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018

Me not that kind of Orc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L30

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@wirelessnick

Noo, and here id been wanting to see my goddess Cordia again in 0.6 :p;):love:

Jokes apart, i have never seeing a guy get that many facepalms :ROFLMAO:
Call the guinness, we have a winner here!!

Reactions: Repuci
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes