Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Ok, so it started like a silly comedy about a criminal family, where everything is stupid. Then it stopped being silly, while keeping the comedy parts. Then it became sad and entertaining, hitting right into feels. Then is suddenly stopped being comedy and turned into an actual criminal drama, but with superpowers.

So, newest update? It is an officially hardcore Godfather setting now. And I like it.

Reactions: Repuci and JeefZ

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
@wirelessnick

Jeez, It took you that many versions to realize that this game is not for you?

Anyway to answer your question. The game will not contain any nudity (ew) ever. Why? Because I make whatever I want, heh. So best to keep searching for them sinner games in other places.

Just remember, God is watching. Don't be a sinner.
Too late for that.... We are after all...... in the church of........ sin. Not sinning is a sin here, as proclaimed by the gods of the church of sin.

Reactions: Luckzor

Slavemerchant

Dec 24, 2019
Truth, I downloaded this for another fap material...... Big Boss a Milf, Hell Yeah. Or so I thought. Story wise remain me of those Anime Jap Mafi story. Daily life of a collection of strange personalities.

There is minimum here on faping material. Seeing that I am just after main story 3 and doing the 2 daughter side stories...... I LOVE THEM.

Luna & Gracie, I love their story so much.

Especially Luna, She is so precious at the Cave.

And yes, Gracie Ass Grab is great as well.

Please, dont change it to a fuckfest later on. They deserve better

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Truth, I downloaded this for another fap material...... Big Boss a Milf, Hell Yeah. Or so I thought. Story wise remain me of those Anime Jap Mafi story. Daily life of a collection of strange personalities.

There is minimum here on faping material. Seeing that I am just after main story 3 and doing the 2 daughter side stories...... I LOVE THEM.

Luna & Gracie, I love their story so much.

Especially Luna, She is so precious at the Cave.

And yes, Gracie Ass Grab is great as well.

Please, dont change it to a fuckfest later on. They deserve better
How to choose between Gracie and Luna later on thou??? You can be killed either way!

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

cona

Oct 5, 2017
I have made a lot of games in my life but very little as good as this. The relationship between the hero and luna is really perfect, in short, good work!

ps: I made the games in French so if you could continue to the update in French, it would be perfect.

Reactions: Slavemerchant

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
If anyone goes through the long version of that part of the story and -doesn't- at least tear up and get a lump in the throat, they have no soul. :cry:
The best (?) part, for me, was at the end. When she has that crazy signature smile as a kid, and keeps repeating "they didn't break me". This was the culminating point.
Many manly tears were shed that day.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
With the Luna story, it goes beyond just MC wanting to hook up with her and instead feels like a legit relationship, especially when he was willing to shoot himself in the head for her. With the other girls, I don't see mc willing to go to any real extreme for them, but Luna has had an affect on him beyond just liking her.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes