Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well I knew it was sumthing like that(close) but I don't know the names or what they stand for
It's a common misconception in the US, because way back when the US Army adopted the wrong symbol for the medical corps by mistake, and the association kind of stuck.

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
Some of these games, I swear, If I had a ton of disposable income I'd be a patreon for all of them. This one included.
As someone else said, no choice in the roulette thing did feel like a loss of agency for the MC but the dialog was something else and damn near brought a tear to my eye after the preceding story. You are a master of words my friend.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
What, because I play video games or because of my avatar or both? or it's the list of the games in my signature? That's pretty much all you know about me, some advanced deduction, mate.:ROFLMAO:
Because most people simply wouldn't, especially those who say: "Actually, I would never do this, but in this case..."
That's just some white knight bullshit people like you (and me) tell themselves to make them feel better.
I believe you that it would bother you a lot, but get realistic: 95% of people in our society are to cowardly to "flip the table in their faces".

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Yeah, because 95% of the cases cover all people, right? even if assuming that 95% in your estimation is accurate. Not that I am proud of it because I am not, but I have done far worse shit than flipping a damn table in real life, do I regret what I did? In some cases, I do. In some cases, I don't.

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Because most people simply wouldn't, especially those who say: "Actually, I would never do this, but in this case..."
That's just some white knight bullshit people like you (and me) tell themselves to make them feel better.
I believe you that it would bother you a lot, but get realistic: 95% of people in our society are to cowardly to "flip the table in their faces".
Yeah, because 95% of the cases cover all people, right? even if assuming that 95% in your estimation is accurate. Not that I am proud of it because I am not, but I have done far worse shit than flipping a damn table in real life, do I regret what I did? In some cases, I do. In some cases, I don't.
Smogark is confused as to why you two are arguing over magical numbers and percentages unrelated to the game. Smogark may be an Orc that doesn't always brain very well. But Smogark think am braining more than the two of you. As Orc, think instead of arguing on Hopes thread for their game. You should take dick swinging contest to messages. It subtracts from the quality content here. Smogark has spoken.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Smogark is confused as to why you two are arguing over magical numbers and percentages unrelated to the game. Smogark may be an Orc that doesn't always brain very well. But Smogark think am braining more than the two of you. As Orc, think instead of arguing on Hopes thread for their game. You should take dick swinging contest to messages. It subtracts from the quality content here. Smogark has spoken.
Well, waiting for something like this game makes people do weird things, I guess.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Smogark is unexpectedly wise (no offense big guy) and clearly chief material. (y)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes