JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Again, a good day by ISIS measures. To kill little animals is like classic of all times. Kill other children - a bit wasteful, but fine if you are going for quality, not quantity of cannon fodder. Kill a father? Takes a lot of resources, but if both are captured - completely fair game and quiet common. Seriously, nothing you describe is anywhere close to a true shithole.
Kidding right????!!!!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I actually just played four elements and the game had go fish in it. Was a fun little mini game.

But Gracie would win. Unless Wilfred is also playing. Then he will win.
Would he though? Wilfred's super sneaky and all, and he'd almost certainly cheat, but Gracie is scary smart. I mean, she basically turned Joey into fucking James Bond.

She'd probably use her mad card-counting skills and know exactly who has what after a single round, then she would strategically take out Wilfred first because he's the most dangerous. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
Would he though? Wilfred's super sneaky and all, and he'd almost certainly cheat, but Gracie is scary smart. I mean, she basically turned Joey into fucking James Bond.

She'd probably use her mad card-counting skills and know exactly who has what after a single round, then she would strategically take out Wilfred first because he's the most dangerous. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
nahhh man she is deffo crazy smart but wilfred is the one who has been teaching her all the crazy he would win

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
I would like to know if you have any news about the spanish and german translators. In the first post, you write that isn't included this translations because the translators was sick.

Are they fine now?. When are availables the translations in spanish and german?.

Slavemerchant

Dec 24, 2019
well I just want him to let us fuck Luna
I love Luna a lot here. But why limit yourself. All the ladies shown are so fine.
Even the RollerSkate gal... Caterine is excellent.

Most likely, I will do a gameplay just focus on Luna,

then another save file on cheater mode to see everyone else.

I will just consider Luna Is Cannon. Everyone else is a what if situation.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
why do i get this wired feeling that The DeLuca Family are some sort of Vampires?
and also that Sniper Sepernt i feel like thats MCs dad

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes