HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I think he just compared you to Icarus and called you arrogant.

If that's the case, dude, Gumarijus, no, seriously, you've got Hope's character very, very wrong. :FacePalm:
Ah, so that's why he was facepalming all over, heh.
I still don't get it tho. I just said that there were information about the game on my Patreon page posts.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
The two last posts made a clear point on what I have planned for and that's why there has been no other posts.
If anything news worthy or anything important happens - it will be shared of course.

Also, yes, there has not been given out any eta but that is not because the release date is far off.
Just due to me learning what it means to give out eta's. So the eta will probably be 1 or 2 days of release. Or maybe even release day, heh.

I have absolutely no idea what you are saying but I am afraid of planes. Those things are too high up.
Be considerate towards people, nothing more ;)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ah, so that's why he was facepalming all over, heh.
I still don't get it tho. I just said that there were information about the game on my Patreon page posts.
Maybe there was a perceived tone or something. It's the problem with words on the internet, who knows how they'll be interpreted.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Be considerate towards people, nothing more ;)
I am a rage monster. Nothing can contain me!
Who wanna fight me? Bring it on. 1vs1. Fortnite creative map.

I am always nice and civilized, even towards the few haters that can come from time to time. Commenting to a guy that I got information on my patreon page (and that is what I got my page for) cannot be in any way be considered inconsiderate.
The opposite I would say actually.
Isn't it better a dev talk with the player base instead of a dev that ignores it?

Peace, love, and icecream :coffee:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I think he does not need a lawyer he knows how to defend himself . :unsure:
I just defended myself by challenging to a 1vs1 in a game of Fortnite.
I think I may actually need a lawyer in this dire situation.

Jokes aside. Chill. I get what you mean by being considerate which is a nice gesture and true.
But you are being a bit oversensitive here.

Smeath

Oct 11, 2019
What a great game. I love the slow evolution of the relationships. As you get further into the game the scenes become sexually charged despite not really much happening. I hope this continues in this manner because it makes me feel like it will become a really good lovestory. And if the Mc gets further with the characters i hope that not all barriers fall at once.

Besides that, what made a really big part of why i like the game so much is the backstory for Luna. It evoked feelings like pity, sadness, anger and in between even a short bit of happiness for her before hitting back hard to the aforementioned feelings. If we get more backstory for the rest of the characters i believe this game can only get better and draw me even more in. If issues from the backstory of Luna or maybe other characters get to be resolved in the game (maybe with timeskips) i can see it becoming an absolute massive and immersive game.

By the way describing it as a game doesn't do it really justice. Through the use of music and the parts i mentioned above i feel this is more like a good novel or even tv-show.

The only thing i would possibly change would the grind in freeroam mode. This part could be spaced out between certain bits of the story. No matter how good the story you may get a little tired in between all reading, so if every few parts you could get some new things through the moneygrind/shop it would give you the ability to just take a breather and clear your mind before continuing with the story itself.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
I am sorry if the creator has already said and I missed it but I just finished the game. Are there going to be anymore updates to it? Or has the story ended?
Even so this has been THE best experience of my lifetime. This is going to be the benchmark game to the games I ever play. Never have I ever wanted to masturbate so less and know about the story more. Sat through and finished it 2 go's but goddamn I want to forget this and play it again. Best Game Ever. Period. I just wanted to know that if it has been completed or there are going to be more events with luna and cordia?
And man, that Luna and mysterious Six story really made me tear up. I am gonna be a patreon once I get some expendible income. 100% animation. 100% interface. 101% story.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go watch a bronk tale one more dozen times! All doNNs expect to go out with a bullet in the back of
their heads;)!

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes