• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Better yet .. get in theater and watch the irish man .. when everyone abandons you and you are
paranoid of their mean intentions towards you YOU BETTER BELIEVE A BULLET IS COMING FROM YOUR BEST MOB FRIEND <YOU EITHER GO WITH THE MOVEMENT OR OUT OF THE PICTURE>

Reactions: HopesGaming

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I did have a goal like that once. But it is not reliable and hard to say how many patrons you need to go full time.
But I am thinking of adding some goals tho.
then make it bigger than the goal you think is acceptable, atleast that way will be more reliable and im sure many people will support you if you are at it full time.
Atleast consider it again :)

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Does someone know when the game gets it´s new update. I´m a very big fan of it and really would like to know it.
One of the best games including Being a dick. My favorite games so far.
It gets it's new update when Hopes is ready with the update :D

I get the being curious part about when it will be updated, but I have the feeling that it has been asked at least once a day for the last 2 or 3 weeks :unsure:

Reactions: Huitieme

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What ever the deep and quirky simple mobster eat .. kill .. repeat mindset of this game seems to be not as drawing for intrigue and plot shenanigans ... masses just need the bread of fresh content;)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As far as working full time goes; as much as I would like the updates to be quicker (which I assume would happen will full time development), I don't think you should do it. Seems like most of the devs that burn out, get depressed etc. are the ones that do it full time. You end up overworking and hitting a wall.

I do find it funny that your only patreon goal is hitting 20 patrons though, hit that one the first day this thread got posted probably.

A coder, render helper etc. would be good I think. You can try to do what Romanhume (Dr.Amana sexual therapist) is doing and have some trialists do some rendering work to see if they're a good match. He is giving his trialists a specific girl's story to work on, the trialists will do the majority of the render and when its almost complete they'll send it to him so he can render it and adjust if needed. Basically, they do 95% of the work and RH finishes it off, saving a lot of time and maintaining the render quality/style at the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not assume dev priorities all of a sudden. Please be mindful all good coders are super busy to learn better and smaller chain codes to implement when they are not working on actual projects.
Please beare in mind other devs have TO MAKE THE RESERVATION WEEKS OR MONTHS IN ADVANCE in order to acquire the services of good coders. There was a dev who said already they have the words done and the pics, but the coder was only available in MARCH!!!!

But for the main game, it is a bit harder due to the style of the game
Story is a no-go
Dev is right to keep this close to heart, because ARTISTS ARE STRONG MINDED GREAT BELIEVERS
that very scarcely accept direction from their patrons, let alone ANOTHER ARTIST!

Also, CODERS ARE VERY STRICT IN THE EFFICIENCY DEPARTMENT, ANY IMPOSSIBLE FEAT DEV MIGHT WANT IN THERE IS OFF TO THE "wHAT DOES THIS NEWBIE BEGINNER INGRATE WANT ?!"

What ever dev decides ... they better see eye to eye whomever they choose to work with.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I did have a goal like that once. But it is not reliable and hard to say how many patrons you need to go full time.
But I am thinking of adding some goals tho.

I mean right now I got proofreader, some to help with codes (when I ask) and translators.

But for the main game, it is a bit harder due to the style of the game.
But thinking of hiring a coder to do a fun mission mini-game instead of what I have.
Story is a no-go. It's a mystery style game and I do not feel comfortable sharing that. Maybe for side stories down the line, I may do that.
Renders I feel in control of. But another part where side stories could be a good place for having some occasions hirings.

But for a main partner- no.
I can help you with translation too if you want, i'm not an English native, but i know more English than a lot of them lol.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Bruh this game actually made me cry, any suggestions for a similar game like this?

Sorry for the bad English
Play Summer's Gone if you didn't played it yet, it's a gold tier game, but if you want just to fap then don't bother to play it.

engramy82

May 19, 2018
Nice work HopesGaming one of the best games I've ever played if not the best every thing is just excellent . But the story OMG even with the lack of sex acts and scenes the story is just mesmerizing . I almost cry at the part of little Luna story .You are really good my friend keep up the good work .
PS , Don't you dare kill Luna at the end of the story or at any part of it especially not by that man she fought at "straffan" mission and she ask him to find her later (sorry for the spoiler) but again don't you dare do it ...... I'll hunt you for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes