Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If Cordia finds out (via Wilfred or by herself), it's fair game. Cordia is probably the most unreadable character. She could have one of the serpents kill you right then and there. She could embarrass you, then have the serpents kill you. She could have Wilfred torture you. She could relay the information about the cameras to the other women of the house and let them decide what action is to be taken. There's almost no way you would live, but at least there's options to your death scene. The reason that I know you will die, is because she has already told you so. She warned you not to spy on her daughters when they were forced to use your bathroom. Now, not only have you done that, but you also spied on them in their own bedrooms. Yeah, you dead.
seems to me like you dont know shit about my cordia, out of all of them in the deluca house she is the only one that will understand the mc doing such a thing, and thats assuming she already dont know about it, considering she did find the mc in her study ;)
(the only thing that cordia may feel is dissapointment that the mc dont trust her)

and going by how creative HopesGaming is.... i think he can even use the cams in the room for the mc to save someone (since assassins are a thing, maybe thanks to the cams the mc will be able to save one of them or atleast get info if someone were to be kidnapped in the future, like what happened to luna :unsure:)

Huitieme i hope not , otherwise we will never get it, all things considered :LOL:

Last edited:

SatanLovesYou

Jan 23, 2020
Does anyone know what content is coming in the next update? I know that you can reach elite rank at the current cap so I'm assuming a official promotion maybe? I really enjoyed the game at I hear that the updates are slow but I don't really know what size the updates are when they come out.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
seems to me like you dont know shit about my cordia, out of all of them in the deluca house she is the only one that will understand the mc doing such a thing, and thats assuming she already dont know about it, considering she did find the mc in her study ;)
(the only thing that cordia may feel is dissapointment that the mc dont trust her)

and going by how creative HopesGaming is.... i think he can even use the cams in the room for the mc to save someone (since assassins are a thing, maybe thanks to the cams the mc will be able to save one of them or atleast get info if someone were to be kidnapped in the future, like what happened to luna :unsure:)

Huitieme i hope not , otherwise we will never get it, all things considered :LOL:
Cordia understanding spying in her office is one thing, because the MC got thrown into a completely unknown situation without any reason, then has an attempt on his life 3 times so far. Setting up a camera in Gracie's room though, and spying on her while she's half naked and have records of her is a completely different matter. For Cordia, Gracie is a no go, basically her most precious thing in the world, just look at how she acts when they are texting for example, not to mention how protective Cordia gets over her. So MC getting busted by Cordia for spying on the girls isn't a simple forgive and go matter, as it was with her, and there's also her 3 times rule as well.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Cordia understanding spying in her office is one thing, because the MC got thrown into a completely unknown situation without any reason, then has an attempt on his life 3 times so far. Setting up a camera in Gracie's room though, and spying on her while she's half naked and have records of her is a completely different matter. For Cordia, Gracie is a no go, basically her most precious thing in the world, just look at how she acts when they are texting for example, not to mention how protective Cordia gets over her. So MC getting busted by Cordia for spying on the girls isn't a simple forgive and go matter, as it was with her, and there's also her 3 times rule as well.
And she may scold the mc but nothing more, im pretty sure of it. And why im sure of that is because the mc never did put those cams to see them naked etc, he did it for a good reason ( like not trusting them)
I think you guys underestimate her.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
And she may scold the mc but nothing more, im pretty sure of it. And why im sure of that is because the mc never did put those cams to see them naked etc, he did it for a good reason ( like not trusting them)
guys guys dont fight.... you both are right (hey that kinda rimes) it just depends on the situation if the mc saves someone because of the cameras she may hug him and than slap him, we wont know until we know the circumstances she finds/or if she already knows, talks about the cameras. Only the GodFather HopesGaming knows for certain what is going to happen BUT one thing we can all agree on is it wont be anytime soon. sooooo..... you know........ perv away.......

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone know what content is coming in the next update? I know that you can reach elite rank at the current cap so I'm assuming a official promotion maybe? I really enjoyed the game at I hear that the updates are slow but I don't really know what size the updates are when they come out.
If I don't remember wrong, Hopes said it was a mistake for us to see Elite Soldato rank. We are Soldato right now. A promotion is sure to happen, but don't know about when. Correct me if I'm wrong guys

SatanLovesYou

Jan 23, 2020
If I don't remember wrong, Hopes said it was a mistake for us to see Elite Soldato rank. We are Soldato right now. A promotion is sure to happen, but don't know about when. Correct me if I'm wrong guys
I figured that was the case since nothing was implemented for that rank, but I'm assuming you get it at lvl 10 on the mission board even if the content for Elite Soldato isn't in the game yet. Also assuming like during the raid you won't unlock the soldier menu until you reach the rank of capo which I doubt it is going to happen anytime soon.

I'd be surprised if you don't have a promotion within the next update or two tho. I mean besides maybe the next main story arc. I'm guessing rescuing the assassins sister would be additional content that could be added other then a new rank? It seems like Hopes adds at least 3 main story missions with some side content in each update, with the last one and how long the Luna story was being the exception.

Still sad I finished the current content tho, I really like the story and want to see if you become don T.T

EDIT: Actually Hopes, if you are reading this and you have a liking for peoples souls like Satan. Please for the love of god send me the story. I don't need a game, I just want to know what happens. You can kill me after so it doesn't leak. I'd be OK with that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Debto and EvilChef

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Setting up a camera in Gracie's room though, and spying on her while she's half naked and have records of her is a completely different matter. For Cordia, Gracie is a no go, basically her most precious thing in the world, just look at how she acts when they are texting for example, not to mention how protective Cordia gets over her. So MC getting busted by Cordia for spying on the girls isn't a simple forgive and go matter, as it was with her, and there's also her 3 times rule as well.
First of all, neither of you understand what an absolute freak Cordia is. She sits around in her bondage gear sipping the finest of teas while watching the MC on the cameras SHE had set up in his room and bathroom. She totally understands the MC's voyeuristic tendencies and doesn't hold them against him. ;)

As for Gracie being a no-go or her most precious thing...eh, and no. Cordia is far more protective of Gracie, or so it seems outwardly, yes, but that's because of what happened to Luna. She knows Luna's been through some shit and that she essentially turned into a weapon, but I don't believe she loves her any less because of it. If she hates anyone it's herself (and obviously those responsible of course) for "allowing" it to happen.
She lets Luna "Luna", because that's the only way she can have any semblance of happiness. I mean, can you imagine Luna being cooped up like a bird in a cage? She's end up blowing up the mansion or something. There's no way in hell she'd ever be able to relax and have anything like a normal life until she gets her revenge. After that she'd still be Luna, but with the MC's help she'd be more accepting of "soft" things.

And since Cordia wants the MC to be a part of the family, I don't really think she'd mind if he and the girls go together, as long as it was a healthy relationship for all parties involved. She isn't some innocent flower or anything, so in the event she doesn't know about the cameras, if she found out I could see a conversation along the lines of "Well, I understand. Just don't do anything perverted. And if you hurt my babies I'll cut your fucking eyes out and feed them to you." *takes a sip of tea*

Anyway, that's just how I see things / my opinion. Only Hopes know for sure. (y)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
First of all, neither of you understand what an absolute freak Cordia is. She sits around in her bondage gear sipping the finest of teas while watching the MC on the cameras SHE had set up in his room and bathroom. She totally understands the MC's voyeuristic tendencies and doesn't hold them against him. ;)

As for Gracie being a no-go or her most precious thing...eh, and no. Cordia is far more protective of Gracie, or so it seems outwardly, yes, but that's because of what happened to Luna. She knows Luna's been through some shit and that she essentially turned into a weapon, but I don't believe she loves her any less because of it. If she hates anyone it's herself (and obviously those responsible of course) for "allowing" it to happen.
She lets Luna "Luna", because that's the only way she can have any semblance of happiness. I mean, can you imagine Luna being cooped up like a bird in a cage? She's end up blowing up the mansion or something. There's no way in hell she'd ever be able to relax and have anything like a normal life until she gets her revenge. After that she'd still be Luna, but with the MC's help she'd be more accepting of "soft" things.

And since Cordia wants the MC to be a part of the family, I don't really think she'd mind if he and the girls go together, as long as it was a healthy relationship for all parties involved. She isn't some innocent flower or anything, so in the event she doesn't know about the cameras, if she found out I could see a conversation along the lines of "Well, I understand. Just don't do anything perverted. And if you hurt my babies I'll cut your fucking eyes out and feed them to you." *takes a sip of tea*

Anyway, that's just how I see things / my opinion. Only Hopes know for sure. (y)
From the conversations I saw regarding to Gracie, it seems something happened a few years ago which showed her aptitude and similarities to become someone like Cordelia was in her younger years, and that's what she wants to avoid at all cost, hence the protectiveness from the family business, not the Luna case.

Reactions: johnelros and Enyos

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Also after replaying the game I realized that I forgot the "forest event" that happened a few years ago. I guess this will also play a big role? And how could Luna call something else the most scary thing she ever saw after what she's been through? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iron-Cut
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes