Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hello everyone first Timer on this thread here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the Game especially Cordia :love:
When can we expect the new Update feels like it's been forever :LUL:

Nevermind got it (y)
Cordia is my waifu since the first few days this game was release, even HopesGaming know it ;) but i have to say you have good taste....

Aweful no, he said a bit more than 48 but close... that may mean 3 days from that post or 4 atleast, i think it will be around 2 of feb or so

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Stop making up release dates/times.
I haven't issued one yet.
Well, while that's true, we know already that Isabel will be the focus of the next release. From that, we can easily infer that, since "Isabel" is 6 letters long and "focus" is 5 letters long, 6*5 = 30 and 3+0 = 3.

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Well, while that's true, we know already that Isabel will be the focus of the next release. From that, we can easily infer that, since "Isabel" is 6 letters long and "focus" is 5 letters long, 6*5 = 30 and 3+0 = 3.
yeah half life 3 cant wait for more brutal real shots :sneaky: I mean shots

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
thats "what you think" and im okey with it, i dont think like you, i see cordia as a pretty understanding woman, and as i said before the mc did put those cam for a reason not to see them naked, that is a plus.... and you are assuming that cordia will think that mc is doing such things as to see them naked :FacePalm:

Luna and gracie wont do shit either considering you can have already a very good relationship with them, upset? maybe but nothing more , much less killing the mc, good luck with thinking like that.... i think you will be dissapointed in the future my boy.
(y)
I'm not saying Cordia isn't understanding, nor am I trying to bad mouth her (if you notice, I put some 'spec' on her name by actually capitalizing it). But I'm trying to think about it as if I were a mother or a father. Think of it like this: You are the loving father of 2 girls. Then a foreign exchange student comes and is staying with you guys for a year. All is cool, everybody gets along. But then, lets say that exchange student believes your house is haunted and wants to catch the ghost on camera. So he goes around and hides cameras all over the house. Why does he hide them? Because he thinks you'd think he is crazy for believing in ghosts. Anyway, he puts the cameras in your daughters room, the kitchen, the bathroom, all over. Now tell me, would you not want to hurt that kid, once you find out that he'd been hiding cameras all over your house and seeing your daughters nude? I know I would. Now let's pretend we are the godfather of an Italian mob syndicate. Now, you really have the means of killing the kid. Not to mention, you have appearances to keep. If members of the family heard that you caught somebody spying on you and you let them off without even a smack on the wrist; you'd be a laughing stock. Members of your own family might rise up against you, not to mention lesser families thinking they can now step up because they see your mercy as a sign of weakness. There are a lot of factors at play here. It could go either way, but if I was in Cordia's shoes in that situation, you best believe the MC is dying.

And again, everybody has there opinions. This is all a metaphorical scenario that quite possibly could never occur. You think Cordia will show mercy and might even sit on the couch with you and watch the cameras while eating popcorn, I think otherwise. That's the great thing about fan theories and forums such as these. We get to say what we think might happen, and HopesGaming gets more fuel for his idea train. Who knows, maybe this scenario does end up in the game....

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm not saying Cordia isn't understanding, nor am I trying to bad mouth her (if you notice, I put some 'spec' on her name by actually capitalizing it). But I'm trying to think about it as if I were a mother or a father. Think of it like this: You are the loving father of 2 girls. Then a foreign exchange student comes and is staying with you guys for a year. All is cool, everybody gets along. But then, lets say that exchange student believes your house is haunted and wants to catch the ghost on camera. So he goes around and hides cameras all over the house. Why does he hide them? Because he thinks you'd think he is crazy for believing in ghosts. Anyway, he puts the cameras in your daughters room, the kitchen, the bathroom, all over. Now tell me, would you not want to hurt that kid, once you find out that he'd been hiding cameras all over your house and seeing your daughters nude? I know I would. Now let's pretend we are the godfather of an Italian mob syndicate. Now, you really have the means of killing the kid. Not to mention, you have appearances to keep. If members of the family heard that you caught somebody spying on you and you let them off without even a smack on the wrist; you'd be a laughing stock. Members of your own family might rise up against you, not to mention lesser families thinking they can now step up because they see your mercy as a sign of weakness. There are a lot of factors at play here. It could go either way, but if I was in Cordia's shoes in that situation, you best believe the MC is dying.

And again, everybody has there opinions. This is all a metaphorical scenario that quite possibly could never occur. You think Cordia will show mercy and might even sit on the couch with you and watch the cameras while eating popcorn, I think otherwise. That's the great thing about fan theories and forums such as these. We get to say what we think might happen, and HopesGaming gets more fuel for his idea train. Who knows, maybe this scenario does end up in the game....
Will just facepalm you here because that post dont even deserve a reply, i dont even understand if u have truly played the game how come you will compare this games to normal real life situations including the mafia of todays.... And thats not even taking into accounts the mc contract and the whole promise Cordia did make with the mother of the mc.... Seriously dont quote me again, there is nothing more tiring for me than speak with the walls.

HopesGaming ur kidding? We should had already a Cordia update... Since 0.3 exactly :cry:
I may riot one of those days..:(

Huitieme before you facepalm for no reason go back and read the damm posts you will understand why we are owed Cordia update, exactly since 0.3 :cautious:
Here is a hint, Luna was partly to blame

Last edited:

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017

dude i think u should play the game again..... they have a really BIG reason of keeping the mc alive and in the main house, as a certain someone of the 'gentlemen';) said its something to do with mcs DNA and whatnot... we have speculated allot about the whole plot i have shared my own theories... but for now at least, they will NOT kill the mc in any circumstance they NEED the mc alive...

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes