Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Also after replaying the game I realized that I forgot the "forest event" that happened a few years ago. I guess this will also play a big role? And how could Luna call something else the most scary thing she ever saw after what she's been through? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iron-Cut

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
If there was an issue with the cameras it would have already been dealt with because we know that Wilfred sees all, knows all, and tells Cordelia all, (apart from the experiments crossbreeding Dragon's with explosive molesting bees of course).

Hopefully the use of these cross-breeds to distract Luna and prevent her from ruining her new yellow boots by wading through pools of blood in the rescue mission can be successfully blamed on Joey, leaving Wilfred free to continue the program.

I'm also looking forwards to seeing if Isabella can teach the MC that french kissing involves entwining tongues INSIDE the mouth instead of his inept attempt seen in the thought provoking picture from post #7859.

• Haha
Reactions: Micma

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If there was an issue with the cameras it would have already been dealt with because we know that Wilfred sees all, knows all, and tells Cordelia all, (apart from the experiments crossbreeding Dragon's with explosive molesting bees of course).

Hopefully the use of these cross-breeds to distract Luna and prevent her from ruining her new yellow boots by wading through pools of blood in the rescue mission can be successfully blamed on Joey, leaving Wilfred free to continue the program.

I'm also looking forwards to seeing if Isabella can teach the MC that french kissing involves entwining tongues INSIDE the mouth instead of his inept attempt seen in the thought provoking picture from post #7859.
Wilfred does see all, but he's also patient and cunning as fuck. With his whole, always knows what's in the package, he could've told on MC from the get go tbf. He'll surely tell Cordelia, better question is when.

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
Also after replaying the game I realized that I forgot the "forest event" that happened a few years ago. I guess this will also play a big role? And how could Luna call something else the most scary thing she ever saw after what she's been through? :unsure:
100% this is something that has been stuck into my head from the first time i read it. i thought that maybe it would play a role in lunas kidnapping but as we all saw nope, so yah deffo looking forward to it and like we still had something to go on when speculating lunas kidnapping but this forest thing is literally only mentioned once(if im not wrong ofcourse) so ive got no idea (at the moment at least) what this is..... cant wait buddy HopesGaming

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
100% this is something that has been stuck into my head from the first time i read it. i thought that maybe it would play a role in lunas kidnapping but as we all saw nope, so yah deffo looking forward to it and like we still had something to go on when speculating lunas kidnapping but this forest thing is literally only mentioned once(if im not wrong ofcourse) so ive got no idea (at the moment at least) what this is..... cant wait buddy HopesGaming
I think it was mentioned by Gracie once, and once again by someone else. Forgot who it was, but I think it happened 2 times

Reactions: Iron-Cut

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
First of all, neither of you understand what an absolute freak Cordia is. She sits around in her bondage gear sipping the finest of teas while watching the MC on the cameras SHE had set up in his room and bathroom. She totally understands the MC's voyeuristic tendencies and doesn't hold them against him. ;)

As for Gracie being a no-go or her most precious thing...eh, and no. Cordia is far more protective of Gracie, or so it seems outwardly, yes, but that's because of what happened to Luna. She knows Luna's been through some shit and that she essentially turned into a weapon, but I don't believe she loves her any less because of it. If she hates anyone it's herself (and obviously those responsible of course) for "allowing" it to happen.
She lets Luna "Luna", because that's the only way she can have any semblance of happiness. I mean, can you imagine Luna being cooped up like a bird in a cage? She's end up blowing up the mansion or something. There's no way in hell she'd ever be able to relax and have anything like a normal life until she gets her revenge. After that she'd still be Luna, but with the MC's help she'd be more accepting of "soft" things.

And since Cordia wants the MC to be a part of the family, I don't really think she'd mind if he and the girls go together, as long as it was a healthy relationship for all parties involved. She isn't some innocent flower or anything, so in the event she doesn't know about the cameras, if she found out I could see a conversation along the lines of "Well, I understand. Just don't do anything perverted. And if you hurt my babies I'll cut your fucking eyes out and feed them to you." *takes a sip of tea*

Anyway, that's just how I see things / my opinion. Only Hopes know for sure. (y)
You said exactly what i did with different words so how exactly i dont understand cordia:unsure::cautious:

(you said she will understand the mc, she may already know and even if she doenst she wont harm the mc, so pretty much what i said...)

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You said exactly what i did with different words so how exactly i dont understand cordia:unsure::cautious:

(you said she will understand the mc, she may already know and even if she doenst she wont harm the mc, so pretty much what i said...)
I was being sarcastic to emphasize the freak and BDSM gear part. I guess it didn't transfer into the post properly.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Hopefully it will be released within the next 48 hours so HG hits his vague goal. If not, hopefully it doesn't take too long into February.

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
Hopefully it will be released within the next 48 hours so HG hits his vague goal. If not, hopefully it doesn't take too long into February.
I don't think so because there was no news about his update till now . the update will be out when it is ready.. so let's hope it's going to be a big update and worth the wait

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
i know but you still agree that she will understand and wont harm the mc or did i missunderstand your post?
Its one thing understanding putting a camera in her room. It's another thing entirely when you blatantly disobey her and do exactly what she told you NOT TO DO. And not only do you do that, but you do it to her flesh and blood. Now, she may show leniency considering you have helped her daughters in other ways, but I still personally feel like you would not last long in the family after the fact. Either she kills you, Luna kills you, or maybe Antonio kills you. I just don't see a way in which you are not severely punished if not killed.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Its one thing understanding putting a camera in her room. It's another thing entirely when you blatantly disobey her and do exactly what she told you NOT TO DO. And not only do you do that, but you do it to her flesh and blood. Now, she may show leniency considering you have helped her daughters in other ways, but I still personally feel like you would not last long in the family after the fact. Either she kills you, Luna kills you, or maybe Antonio kills you. I just don't see a way in which you are not severely punished if not killed.
thats "what you think" and im okey with it, i dont think like you, i see cordia as a pretty understanding woman, and as i said before the mc did put those cam for a reason not to see them naked, that is a plus.... and you are assuming that cordia will think that mc is doing such things as to see them naked :FacePalm:

Luna and gracie wont do shit either considering you can have already a very good relationship with them, upset? maybe but nothing more , much less killing the mc, good luck with thinking like that.... i think you will be dissapointed in the future my boy.
(y)

Reactions: MarinBladewing
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes