giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I don't know if i should be a donor and then if i win i will ask a render of the butler and the dude that is not wearing any shoes (don't remember their names) a bend pose where they are smiling at us and we can see their asshole just so i can troll people. But from what i read he can refuse the idea.

Reactions: laflare82

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
I don't know if i should be a donor and then if i win i will ask a render of the butler and the dude that is not wearing any shoes (don't remember their names) a bend pose where they are smiling at us and we can see their asshole just so i can troll people. But from what i read he can refuse the idea.
The butler is Wilfred
And I think the guy without shoes would be Gottardo (?)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
everytime i check here i expect an update... I didn't check FM20 crack for this long lol

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
There might not be any sex scenes but the writing and the renders make it completely worth it.
See it would be a problem if this was The Promise or Indecent Desires and a few others theres no story progression nothing in those games just put one leg up jump 50x twirl and do it again pointless bs, but this game has substance even with the lack of content the game is good enough to hold it's own without it being a bore you can check the thread if you like and you'll see not many complain about lack of content because it's a great game. Also I totally wholeheartedly disagree with the Devs making this raffle about allowing the winner to render their own scene that's a terrible idea trying to turn any of the women Delucas into some type of Smut just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I hope those renders are put in as side stories like jobs you do for the Butler and not in the actual canon story of the game because let's be 100% here theres no way in hell you'd be able to train or turn out any of the Deluca Women it's just not possible and this is probably why Dev made this raffle he just couldn't bring himself to animating any of them in such an image and I totally agree with him.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Now that's an idea I can stand by I just can't see any Deluca women in such a light sorry for trying to crush wet dreams but I stand by this decision. I wouldn't care if we never bed any of them or if your only allowed one or another and can't touch anyone else, I truly respect the Deluca Women.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
See it would be a problem if this was The Promise or Indecent Desires and a few others theres no story progression nothing in those games just put one leg up jump 50x twirl and do it again pointless bs, but this game has substance even with the lack of content the game is good enough to hold it's own without it being a bore you can check the thread if you like and you'll see not many complain about lack of content because it's a great game. Also I totally wholeheartedly disagree with the Devs making this raffle about allowing the winner to render their own scene that's a terrible idea trying to turn any of the women Delucas into some type of Smut just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I hope those renders are put in as side stories like jobs you do for the Butler and not in the actual canon story of the game because let's be 100% here theres no way in hell you'd be able to train or turn out any of the Deluca Women it's just not possible and this is probably why Dev made this raffle he just couldn't bring himself to animating any of them in such an image and I totally agree with him.
Nothing wrong with a bonus render of any type for this game. There are many of them already made both by hopes and fan art. If you don't have time to look through the thread for them, have a look through the discord for them.

Rest assured that IF the render makes it into the game, (the contest doesn't say it will be used), then HopesGaming will only use it when it fits into the story, so if the winner requests a lewd or even completely perverted render it won't be seen in game out of context.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
As Anthaeus said, there is already a commission tier for patrons and I've already done a couple of requests. (One featuring Wilfred and Eiza being naughty, heh)

I need to emphasize, it is a *render* and not a whole *scene* and it will only appear in the game if it is not too extreme and will be a bonus kind of render (like the dream scenes) and not part of the main storyline.

Game is great but lacks sex scenes
hope new tags can be added with a big update ...
Save Deluca Family DEV :cool:
Nah, game is fine as it is.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
At least Mc should bang Wine drinking Hotie :) or his Boss lady :love:
As Anthaeus said, there is already a commission tier for patrons and I've already done a couple of requests. (One featuring Wilfred and Eiza being naughty, heh)

I need to emphasize, it is a *render* and not a whole *scene* and it will only appear in the game if it is not too extreme and will be a bonus kind of render (like the dream scenes) and not part of the main storyline.

Nah, game is fine as it is.
So in the future there is nothing for Mc to have funn :(

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
You have pictures of a Becca babe. Looked like a game.
Becca is from another great game called Heavy Five. If you scroll back a couple of hundred pages you will find the discussion that happened when Luna made her guest appearance in it :)

Just in case people haven't played it yet, Heavy Five is something people should try if they like this game. There's a lot of story and a metric fuck ton of mostly useless but interesting background info to read in the games encyclopedia, you can find it here https://f95zone.to/threads/heavy-five-ch-1-remastered-nottravis.23184/ if you can't work the search engine properly :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes