Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Well now you've done it, every time someone asks for a release date Hope puts it back a month. Latest tentative date is Aug 2187 when it will be released first on the Elonnet, The Premier Internet on Teslatopia (formerly known as Mars). Can't wait.
So does that mean no more dragons will be killed because of people asking that question? :unsure:

And as long as the update won't be on Lady Cordia's birthday i'm happy

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Well, will you give us some lead time beforehand or will it be like "Hey guys, it's me. Good news: I finished the game, so here it is. glhf lol!"?
If it was me I'd drop the update at 3am on a Monday morning with no warning so that everyone getting up to go to work/school hopefully sees it and has to suffer through the day waiting to play, but I can be mean like that. I'm sure HopesGaming isn't that cruel :devilish: hehe

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port The DeLuca Family [v0.05] with cheat mod made by Le taz

Added Quick Menu
Added Hide button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For more information of Cheat mod visit The DeLuca Family Cheat Mod [v0.05] [Le Taz]

Thanks to playb0y44 (for compressed version) and Le Taz (for Cheat mod)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If it was me I'd drop the update at 3am on a Monday morning with no warning so that everyone getting up to go to work/school hopefully sees it and has to suffer through the day waiting to play, but I can be mean like that. I'm sure HopesGaming isn't that cruel :devilish: hehe
if there was only one time-zone that would be cruel.:ROFLMAO:
yet, he has no choice but to be nice, and make, at least, some of dragons happy.:sneaky:

Reactions: Cyndallan and Nasao

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
sorry but there are different timezone so jokes on you hahaha

Aug 23, 2018
Ok so I'm currently downloading the game and reading the comments,

Are the people saying that the game has no sex scenes just joking or is that actually true?

Aug 23, 2018
its frue for now
Damn really?

I'm all for having characters develop before any sex scenes but the first release of the game being in 2018 and til now no sex scenes seems really weird.

Still gonna give the game a try!

Well is there any nudity or sex scenes not involving mc?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Damn really?

I'm all for having characters develop before any sex scenes but the first release of the game being in 2018 and til now no sex scenes seems really weird.

I can understand the confusion due to the nature of how the games are on here.
Either the focus is on sex or the buildup before the sex.

This game is different, however. The focus is not on the sex but the story. People are enjoying it for that.
Sex will play a big role but is not the sole focus.

So if you are not much for reading then this will be a boring ride.

Aug 23, 2018
I can understand the confusion due to the nature of how the games are on here.
Either the focus is on sex or the buildup before the sex.

This game is different, however. The focus is not on the sex but the story. People are enjoying it for that.
Sex will play a big role but is not the sole focus.

So if you are not much for reading then this will be a boring ride.
Well if I game becomes this popular with no sex scenes that means the story and writing must be really good.

Game finishes downloading in 3 minutes, Pretty excited to try it out now!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

billwanna

Nov 13, 2017
Damn really?

There might not be any sex scenes but the writing and the renders make it completely worth it.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes