Uvered

Mar 2, 2019
HopesGaming
So... I just recently found this game and thought... "why the hell not?"
And hoo boy... This must be the best game I've played in this genre. And belive me, I've played a lot of these games.
You, good sir, are an extremely gifted developer. The story arc is good, the dialogue is great, and jesus christ you make beautiful renders! :)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
When it's done, it's done. Still asking won't help or fasten the update. And there is also no set date. All we know the update is really near and only dev knows, when it will be. :) Let's him work and don't be impatient :)
Woha i was just asking no need to get salty , what's wrong in my question if don't know then no need to answer . don't slap your frustration on someone else's face .have a good day

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I love this game and i know this masterpiece takes ages but. The dev should be honest with people. We have all heard the stories " we changed some things to make episode production faster " and " im now dedicated to this 24/7 so expect more episodes". Just say you are getting the episode when its done. We all want to get it as quick as possible because its amazing but dont give us false hopes like other devs you are better than that
Eh? But I haven't even said anything like that.

This is my hobby. No eta's been given. God is great all the time.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I love this game and i know this masterpiece takes ages but. The dev should be honest with people. We have all heard the stories " we changed some things to make episode production faster " and " im now dedicated to this 24/7 so expect more episodes". Just say you are getting the episode when its done. We all want to get it as quick as possible because its amazing but dont give us false hopes like other devs you are better than that
I think you're mixing Hopes with Icstor :D

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Woha i was just asking no need to get salty , what's wrong in my question if don't know then no need to answer . don't slap your frustration on someone else's face .have a good day
No, no, u didn't understand me. It wasn't meant as offensive post. It was just summarize of information we know. If it sounded aggressive, then I'm sorry. Btw this question is here constantly on last 5-10 pages, even Dev already answered on this question. So I just summarized what we know ;)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Everything that is good lasts a little while, we are already in February and we have already updated the review of several games and this one stopped there. I was even excited to translate this game to help the developer, but I think it is a waste of time to work with projects that do not release. updates. :unsure:
I never asked.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I never asked.
Asked what?
I have helped a lot of developers doing translations, but I didn't understand their reaction. I never wanted to offend if it took this as an offense sorry I take back what I said and delete the message.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Asked what?
I have helped a lot of developers doing translations, but I didn't understand their reaction. I never wanted to offend if it took this as an offense sorry I take back what I said and delete the message.
'waste of time '
I didn't ask you to do anything and hence can't understand why you would say you feel like you wasted your time.

No offense taken. I am just very active on the thread and tend to answer as much as I can.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Thank you, but I'm not worthy of such generosity. I would like to know about the plot component of the add-on. Will we save that girl’s sister assassins (I apologize for my bad English, I write through an auto-translator)

Feb 15, 2019
I appreciate that the Dev doesn't want to provide deadlines and thereby give us false hope if something doesn't go right, but the anticipation is killing me! But all of the quality games make us wait several months at a time between releases - this one, Being a DIK, Four Elements Trainer, etc.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Hey quick Question I love this Game and would like to create some Fan Sigs
So I was wondering if I could use the pictures from the Game for that
Especially the Titel Screen it looks really good

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes