BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Make sense you don't achieved Elite yet, soldato probably is the easiest rank since it mean you're commited (or you finally accepted your chains because of x reason) to the family and join as the average joe in the group/army.

For Elite the MC probably will need to nail a C+ or B- rank key mission and don't get me talking for reaching Capo .
Maybe taking a warehouse with a two-man team(crossing fingers the other teammate is Joe the Forgettable) or slaying a baby dragon-

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am trying to "continue" the game after the red-headed assassin failed to kill me, but it stops me saying I need to go into 'Events' then click on a '?' but there is literally nothing IN Events at all.
My XP is already maxed for the version I am playing, there is nothing else to buy, and I have every skill book, so what could I possibly be missing that is blocking my progression?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Did you do the Luna quest The Cave yet? you have to complete that to go further in the main story.
I have not.
BUT I do not know how to GET Luna in a cave story neither.
I talk to her in every aspect of the day, and still nothing.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Did you do the Luna quest The Cave yet? you have to complete that to go further in the main story.
That IS what is required!
I just read in another section that I am required to do the cave in the day time, BUT I still do not know how to ACTIVATE the cave mission.

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
>>We will be able to become Elite Soldato Next update ?
No

But soon
hmm, you become elite soldato at level 10, just do enough missions
however, even if you are elite already, during the Story 9 mission MC will still tell Joey that they are a normal soldato... and I guess during the recruitment conversations before the mission start proper
is this a bug? I guess adding a level-up event mission will solve this

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
hmm, you become elite soldato at level 10, just do enough missions
however, even if you are elite already, during the Story 9 mission MC will still tell Joey that they are a normal soldato... and I guess during the recruitment conversations before the mission start proper
is this a bug? I guess adding a level-up event mission will solve this
Yeah, we weren't meant to see the Elite Soldato rank yet at all.
But hey, I'm not complaining, getting anything early is great

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
We are soldier
Possible we are under one of 3 capos Or made new team with eiza and other. We need promotion rank in elite soldier possible we need more side mission and more events in mission

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I'd think a mansion would have a basement (I've never been in a mansion but I assume there would be a basement)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
is there a way to recover a save, I had 2 saves but accidentally deleted the save I wanted to keep (Del key), would the save be somewhere on my hard drive?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes