vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
The DeLuca is it's own universe. The human 'capacity' of strength and speed we have in our reality is not the same as this fictional universe's 'reality'. It can't be called a mutation, genetic enhancement, and so on as those implies that something 'unnatural' is happening.

Many western movies have those kinds of characters. John wick is a good example.
Will there be a "Russian mafia" in the game?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
The DeLuca is it's own universe. The human 'capacity' of strength and speed we have in our reality is not the same as this fictional universe's 'reality'. It can't be called a mutation, genetic enhancement, and so on as those implies that something 'unnatural' is happening.

Many western movies have those kinds of characters. John wick is a good example.
And I really like the John Wick movies. Close gory combat and a sense of comedy at the same time!!! What's not to like?

Reactions: Iron-Cut
Jun 3, 2018
I know it's silly question.....but, could u show a lil bit glimpse of lady cordia nude or do some erotic poses in the next release?

I know u already have a script for this game, n lady cordia is not kind of ''u know'' , but at least she has a lust right?
so, could u.....?
just a little, please..... :giggle:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Will there be a "Russian mafia" in the game?
Mister MC DeLuca and Luna make their own mafia, but first have children and then be a mafia family. The kids take care of the candy in the city and the parents (MC+Luna) take care of the hard business. So no Russian Mafia necessary.:sneaky:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Mister MC DeLuca and Luna make their own mafia, but first have children and then be a mafia family. The kids take care of the candy in the city and the parents (MC+Luna) take care of the hard business. So no Russian Mafia necessary.:sneaky:
I'll be in a nursing home by the time that happens but all for it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: trynd and DrAddy

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I meant the representatives of the Russian mafia with whom it will be necessary to agree.

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
Let the game gets released first

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
I totally understand the desire to have the next update on 0.06.Personally, I took the decision to finally wait until the game is fully finished to get back to it no matter how long it will take :)
While having a look at the design information at times.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I meant the representatives of the Russian mafia with whom it will be necessary to agree.
hard to say, because the game has its own universe. there are other mafia families, but if one of them is a russian mafia, i don't know. you have to wait and drink tea or coffee, water, juice, lemonade, beer or schnaps. ;)

Reactions: Nasao and vmaks

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
:unsure: Hey, why "The DeLuca Family" isn't considered a vn...?
...while other games, like "High-Rise Climb" or "Babysitter" [v0.2.0 T4bbo] are?

What is the difference? (Personally, I feel like "TDLF" is more of visual novel than "Babysitter")

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
...while other games, like "High-Rise Climb" or "Babysitter" [v0.2.0 T4bbo] are?

What is the difference? (Personally, I feel like "TDLF" is more of visual novel than "Babysitter")
Who said is not considered a VN? even Fate/Extella is considered a VN more or less.

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019

because it has free roaming i think

Reactions: Abhai
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes