longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Played what's available so far, loved it, but a few things I figured I'd note in case they get seen.

1) To give the impression of someone interrupting or something happening quickly sometimes lines of dialogue get auto-skipped (eg you have no control about it moving on to the next line) ... while I appreciate them trying to do something differently, if you're like me and play on max text speed because you hate the typewriter thing and want each line of text to fully appear, then this auto-skip thing means you see a tiny blip of what that line of dialogue was for a millisecond and then it's gone ... so I'd rather have a way to turn that off.

2) I'd like more choice over the way relationships advance ... I'm really only romantically interested in Luna, and so while I still want to build up trust and things with the other members, I'd rather not be the little sister's kissing coach or fondle her ... maybe I set things going down that path earlier on and it's my fault, but I'd really like an option to play out each event but platonically if I so choose so I can be faithful, but still getting to play through the events and raise my levels with them.

3) I really liked getting to choose the font (there have been some games where in trying to use a fancy one they've ruined it's readability, especially if, as I mentioned, you're someone that likes to read dialogue fast) ... but on the ones I chose (whatever was the largest and most clear, I forget which) ... during the Luna childhood thing, some of the sentences were too long so went off the bottom of the screen ... it's not too bad as you could still tell what it said from the top half of that line of text showing, but figured I'd mention it ... (and I hope the fix to this won't be to remove the best font)

4) When I saved the girl that tried to assassinate me and got her a contract, then I'm sure the old dude said something about a job to free her sister, but I couldn't find it, and I'd maxed out my rating and equipment and stuff before even really going with the story so it couldn't really be that ... it wasn't under events or any of the 4 mission types ... I figured maybe it just wasn't included yet, but that'd seem odd as the story goes past that point.

5) I didn't really like the waiting ... as I said because I wanted to ensure I got no bad ends or anything I rose to the maximum rank allowed and got all the good equipment before continuing the story ... and so when I then had to wait a week to get Luna's next step it felt a bit annoying as I didn't really have anything else to do... I get that I could have just slept multiple times in a row, but when there's a day counter ticking up on the screen it feels slightly off to waste days like that as it feels like there might be a repercussion for it later.

Despite the lengthy above, I loved the game and the world, can't wait for all the extra systems and stuff to get added like the tournaments and raising my rank more, and hopefully some decent smut with Luna (while being faithful, as I said).

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
The only problem I face with every update is I forget how the game is supposed to be played. First hour is spent trying to remember what to do, 2nd hour following the mission status, 3rd hour trying to find out if I missed anything.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The only problem I face with every update is I forget how the game is supposed to be played. First hour is spent trying to remember what to do, 2nd hour following the mission status, 3rd hour trying to find out if I missed anything.
Yeah i agree with you, i think it would be useful if Hopes will add something like a reminder or a diary that tells you every progress you did and how the story continued so you don't have to replay the game every single update to remember how the story advanced, right now you don't have anything related to this topic other than the characters informations which is kinda vague and it doesn't help you too much.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah i agree with you, i think it would be useful if Hopes will add something like a reminder or a diary that tells you every progress you did and how the story continued so you don't have to replay the game every single update to remember how the story advanced, right now you don't have anything related to this topic other than the characters informations which is kinda vague and it doesn't help you too much.
There already is the journal for quest and you can also the completed quest.
Also at the event tab you can see all the events and the title should give away what it was.

Granted, a more detailed journal could be a good idea.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Yeah i agree with you, i think it would be useful if Hopes will add something like a reminder or a diary that tells you every progress you did and how the story continued so you don't have to replay the game every single update to remember how the story advanced
Granted, a more detailed journal could be a good idea
Good job OneToNone ! You succeeded on delaying the next update of 2 weeks more :D

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
There is no problem with this work of art except I can't play no more!!!!! Only thing that's wrong

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Played what's available so far, loved it, but a few things I figured I'd note in case they get seen.

1) To give the impression of someone interrupting or something happening quickly sometimes lines of dialogue get auto-skipped (eg you have no control about it moving on to the next line) ... while I appreciate them trying to do something differently, if you're like me and play on max text speed because you hate the typewriter thing and want each line of text to fully appear, then this auto-skip thing means you see a tiny blip of what that line of dialogue was for a millisecond and then it's gone ... so I'd rather have a way to turn that off.

2) I'd like more choice over the way relationships advance ... I'm really only romantically interested in Luna, and so while I still want to build up trust and things with the other members, I'd rather not be the little sister's kissing coach or fondle her ... maybe I set things going down that path earlier on and it's my fault, but I'd really like an option to play out each event but platonically if I so choose so I can be faithful, but still getting to play through the events and raise my levels with them.

3) I really liked getting to choose the font (there have been some games where in trying to use a fancy one they've ruined it's readability, especially if, as I mentioned, you're someone that likes to read dialogue fast) ... but on the ones I chose (whatever was the largest and most clear, I forget which) ... during the Luna childhood thing, some of the sentences were too long so went off the bottom of the screen ... it's not too bad as you could still tell what it said from the top half of that line of text showing, but figured I'd mention it ... (and I hope the fix to this won't be to remove the best font)

4) When I saved the girl that tried to assassinate me and got her a contract, then I'm sure the old dude said something about a job to free her sister, but I couldn't find it, and I'd maxed out my rating and equipment and stuff before even really going with the story so it couldn't really be that ... it wasn't under events or any of the 4 mission types ... I figured maybe it just wasn't included yet, but that'd seem odd as the story goes past that point.

5) I didn't really like the waiting ... as I said because I wanted to ensure I got no bad ends or anything I rose to the maximum rank allowed and got all the good equipment before continuing the story ... and so when I then had to wait a week to get Luna's next step it felt a bit annoying as I didn't really have anything else to do... I get that I could have just slept multiple times in a row, but when there's a day counter ticking up on the screen it feels slightly off to waste days like that as it feels like there might be a repercussion for it later.

Despite the lengthy above, I loved the game and the world, can't wait for all the extra systems and stuff to get added like the tournaments and raising my rank more, and hopefully some decent smut with Luna (while being faithful, as I said).
To answer some of those.

1) I've been going back and forth on the auto switch trying to find which one I prefer the most. Lately, I do not have an auto skip but rather using the '-' at the end to showcase an abrupt interruption.

2) Isabel will have such a choice. But for Cordia, Luna, and Gracie it is a bit different. As a single guy doing this project and as a hobby, it would simply be a way to big-time consumer and would take away from other content if I had to add friendship routes to the other girls. Down the line I may go back and change that, however.

3) That one is a bit harder to control. It's low on the priority thing to look at.

4) Yeah, I had planned for it to be in the same update as I introduced her. But scratched it as it would be a rushed event. Want it to be a good event. So moved it to a later update.

5) The waiting is done for immersion reasons. For Luna to learn to walk with high heels it would feel odd to have her learn it the same day she began it.
The day counter I agree on however. And have already been removed (forgot to remove it for the 0.05 update)

Thanks for the kind words and for the nice review!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
1) I've been going back and forth on the auto switch trying to find which one I prefer the most. Lately, I do not have an auto skip but rather using the '-' at the end to showcase an abrupt interruption.
To represent an interruption personally I would have character A's line end with a '-', then character B's line appear underneath it with their name plate on the right.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
To represent an interruption personally I would have character A's line end with a '-', then character B's line appear underneath it with their name plate on the right.
Not quite sure I know what ya mean. Can you give an example?

Wait, is this whole game made by just the one person?
Yes.
I also play Fortnite.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I really like the setting and especially mommy mafia boss but the updates are just so few in between and then also scarce of content.
I agree that the updates (especially the two latest) has been too long. Something that will be improved on for sure but alas, it is something that can happen to a hobby project and not something I will stress myself over.

What I do not agree with however and that is saying that I got low content. I got a good amount of content. Especially for a 0.05 game. A quick search on your name (and your replies to this thread) however shows that you are mostly interested in the sexual part. In which I can understand you saying low content but at the same time- this is the wrong game for what you are focused on.

All said with peace and love.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
I agree that the updates (especially the two latest) has been too long. Something that will be improved on for sure but alas, it is something that can happen to a hobby project and not something I will stress myself over.

What I do not agree with however and that is saying that I got low content. I got a good amount of content. Especially for a 0.05 game. A quick search on your name (and your replies to this thread) however shows that you are mostly interested in the sexual part. In which I can understand you saying low content but at the same time- this is the wrong game for what you are focused on.

All said with peace and love.
HopesGaming What!? What do you mean your updates are to long? That's like Enzo Ferarri saying his cars are to fast.

Also as far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with your content. Developers that make models that you want to fap to because they're getting porked every few screens are a dime a dozen. Where as on the flip side there are only a handful of developers that can make their audience get deep in the feels and fall in love with one of there characters strictly with story telling. Those being yourself , DrPinkCake , and Philly_Games And for now CarbonBlue is doing a decent job with the writing. Its his subtle bits of humor that gets me.

Now I'm no expert on all the games on this site as I am not really interested in pretending to perv on my relatives (there are of course exeptions to that I am willing to make based on how the game is made and written) that limits my options for games I am willing to try to like 3 pages out of the 150 or however many pages are on this site.

My long winded point I guess is that there is nothing wrong with the length of your content. Hell I'd be happy if it was longer.
And as far as I'm concerned when it comes to overall game quality you are easily in the top 5 probably top 3

Oh and one last thing. I've played through the entire game so far and I can't remember it having any sexual content so far. Maybe I'm just not remembering it. And even with the limited amount of sexual content so far in this game.

There are many better looking models in other games out there.
But after reading the I am Luna story line. I am 100% faithful in my love for Luna. No matter what game discussion group I am on you will never see me put any character above Luna!

4.40 star(s) 504 Votes