mono1

Apr 14, 2019
I don't think posting an ETA or progress percentage takes much time while chatting here, but donors do. respect them.

PhantomDebris

Dec 30, 2018
I just played it and came here to say to HopesGaming, Bravo man. This is probably the best story I have ever read in this kinda games. Not just the story, the art does justice to the story. I can say that there is real developments in characters and story. I don't even need sex scenes. Just tease us along and expand the story, I will still rate it over 9000.
I just stared for a few mins at the first intro picture of Gracie. And thought that she is the number 1 for me in this game. But then came Isabel and Madam Cordia. Finally, there is Luna's development. And now, I have no number 1. That is very rare for me. Also, the jokes are real good.

Anyway, thanks man. Keep up the good work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think posting an ETA or progress percentage takes much time while chatting here, but donors do. respect them.
It's not about how long it takes to post one it's about the dev not knowing.

He works alone and has his own life, this is a hobby. He knows when it's ready to launch right about when it's ready to launch so giving any time frame before that would be wildly innacurate.

A lot of devs stopped giving eta's because everytime they missed one the whining was insane and with the dev not knowing when he will be done with an update it's safe to say he'll miss any eta he gives.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I mean why?
Because he doesn't know.
At first he talked about the monthly release, but didn't have time to do it. Then he began to talk about a two-month cycle, but also could not support it. After that, after a long work on the previous update, he set a clear date, but missed it. And in the end, he decided not to designate any time frame at all.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
So, random question, but does anyone else feel like Wilfred is basically Alfred Pennyworth's (may he rest in peace) cousin who's working for the mafia instead of Batman? And I'm not just saying that because they're both butlers, I'd not lightly compare many to Alfred. He's just that awesome!

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
So, random question, but does anyone else feel like Wilfred is basically Alfred Pennyworth's (may he rest in peace) cousin who's working for the mafia instead of Batman? And I'm not just saying that because they're both butlers, I'd not lightly compare many to Alfred. He's just that awesome!
hes not an employee hes part of the family

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC hasn't reached his final form yet, Wilfred could still work for Batman.

MC is supposedly going to get much stronger.

Reactions: belovedeggs

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
MC hasn't reached his final form yet, Wilfred could still work for Batman.

MC is supposedly going to get much stronger.
Hmm...

> In Batman Telltale, Thomas Wayne was in league with with Carmine Falcone

> Batman did fight dragons

I think we might be on to something!!! XD

Reactions: D Dog

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Actually I see him more of the Guitarist that Duckwalks on AC-DC.

Reactions: Game Bond
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes