Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
These batman leading to dragon theories are as wise as confirmations of Half Life 3.
We know he's not going to be Batman but the rest isn't a theory, it's dev confirmed.

MC is going to get much, much stronger. This isn't a full realistic setting and there are some superhuman people. MC is probs one of them from his dads genes.

• Angry
Reactions: Game Bond

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
We know he's not going to be Batman but the rest isn't a theory, it's dev confirmed.

MC is going to get much, much stronger. This isn't a full realistic setting and there are some superhuman people. MC is probs one of them from his dads genes.
He's already quite good, it's just barely shown in the story mode. Dude can reach from associate to elite soldato in a month or so, and outplays a professional assassin. Just as Wilfred said, if he commits his mind to it, he achieve results.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

I never said that it's not true.... I was being sarcastic about the whole 'batman fighting dragon' thing.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018

I can't wait to see how powerful MC will become in the future, probably his personality will change too, right now he's the good guy who doesn't want to kill anyone but later maybe he'll become a threat, maybe even to the family lol.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Stupid question of the day, but what are all the references of dragons in the thread?
Our bad. I was quite sure that the dragons and all other such things awake every year around this time or isn't it April fools day yet? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: modo200

Padjil

Feb 20, 2020
Currently, it's the best games I play. I really liked the story, the setting, and since "supernatural" fight doesn't bother me, I don't get put off by it in the game. The humor make me laugh a lot and Luna...she's just the best !

I juste refresh HopesGaming patreon page every day to see if there is an update !

I hope that we will see more of the red head assasin and our best friend ssister. I'm curious about them.

beatitnoob

Oct 5, 2017
I love this game, and enjoy reading HopesGaming's posts. He/she's a talented developer.

That said, the updates are very long, and I don't think it's fair to say that they're consistently keeping to a 2-3 month release schedule, with the only exception being the release of v.5 due to personal life problems (totally understandable).

The last update was almost 5 months ago now (September 27th). The November update was simply extra languages, and I feel it's disengenious to state that update as the last gameplay update. Thread updated and last update may say November, but in truth v.5 came out September 27th.

Not too bothered by it though as I don't really follow this game anymore, but rather will stop by the thread about once a month, and in the off chance an update is released, I get to thoroughly enjoy this brilliant work of art.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
When will the next update be out?
It's done when it's done.

Other than that, we could organise a Deluce release bingo. Each tip one dollar, after each release the player whose tip was the best receive the pot, minus an organisation few. The fee could be split between F95, hope and the superviser of this bingo. :LOL:

Last edited:

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I
And I was just joking around. But Batman DID fight dragons, btw, he really did. :p
I wouldn't be surprised if he did (considering he's one of the most badass hero put there) but I couldn't find anything while doing a simple search on internet. Did he do it in comics or some sort of animation?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes