|ELnasercaco

Aug 23, 2019
I tried every file i found here but nothing .. i got only the intro screen and music and nothing more !!
i can play every game here except this one !!!
Can someone help ?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I tried every file i found here but nothing .. i got only the intro screen and music and nothing more !!
i can play every game here except this one !!!
Can someone help ?
Windows/Linux/Mac or Android?

It's hard to tell what's wrong but I would say either your .zip file is corrupted or your antivirus messed it up.
Try reloading the .zip, add that folder where you'll extract it to exceptions in your AV and start the game.

Reactions: HopesGaming

|ELnasercaco

Aug 23, 2019
thanks for your reply it was on Windows and i am sure my AV did nothing cause it is expired and all the other games like this one works fine

i am trying now to download it again from a different link and see what will happen .. this the first time i got this problem with games like these

Reactions: vir_cotto

|ELnasercaco

Aug 23, 2019
it is the same :(
but i kept clicking randomly on the title screen until i got the warning screen about adult games 18+ then it crashed !!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This game is certainly...unique. Loving the story mode but less so the free-roaming, Luna is the definition of a fear boner, and the music reminds me of Super Mario RPG with characters having themes and the sudden changes.

Overall reminds me a bit of Alexandria but...whackier.

Edit: You pulled off the Red Room better than the MCU.

Last edited:

sulli62600

Nov 2, 2018
Good evening, I just started the game but I have a problem, when I want to buy equipment, I cannot go back and I only have the message "The meaning of life" which appears and that puts me in a scene with Gracie but after that I got an error message: I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. , how can I fix this thank you

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Good evening, I just started the game but I have a problem, when I want to buy equipment, I cannot go back and I only have the message "The meaning of life" which appears and that puts me in a scene with Gracie but after that I got an error message: I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. , how can I fix this thank you
Right click until you can click "Leave" on the left of the screen. As for the error message, click "Ignore", you'll be back to the mission screen. Proceed as above.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
it is the same :(
but i kept clicking randomly on the title screen until i got the warning screen about adult games 18+ then it crashed !!
Do you perhaps click the Arabic language? If so, that would explain it (a fault from my side)
You need to delete the persistent data folder from the game

Where does Ren'Py store my save games and persistent data?

The Ren'Py engine stores save games and persistent data under a separate folder. It's exact location depends on the host operating system.

Windows:

%APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory

This is usually:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\game_directory

Where YOURNAME is your username.

I was testing something and forgot to remove it again. A fault from my side.
The easiest way is to simply right-click. (also the fastest way to navigate the menus)

Reactions: sulli62600

sulli62600

Nov 2, 2018
Right click until you can click "Leave" on the left of the screen. As for the error message, click "Ignore", you'll be back to the mission screen. Proceed as above.
Thank you very much, indeed the right click allows you to return to the old page.

sulli62600

Nov 2, 2018
Do you perhaps click the Arabic language? If so, that would explain it (a fault from my side)

Where does Ren'Py store my save games and persistent data?

The Ren'Py engine stores save games and persistent data under a separate folder. It's exact location depends on the host operating system.

Windows:

%APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory

This is usually:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\game_directory

Where YOURNAME is your username.

I was testing something and forgot to remove it again. A fault from my side.
The easiest way is to simply right-click. (also the fastest way to navigate the menus)
Thank you

Reactions: HopesGaming

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
any news about next update :( when, what's the new ?
Hopes doesn't give out ETAs anymore. He'll be announcing it when it's ready to be released.

Regarding content, from what I heard him mention (and of course, peaks at some screenshots of update he's been sharing) , the rotation this time around will be Lewd (since last time it was Story rotation), focused on Isabel.

Reactions: Game Bond

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Hopes doesn't give out ETAs anymore. He'll be announcing it when it's ready to be released.

Regarding content, from what I heard him mention (and of course, peaks at some screenshots of update he's been sharing) , the rotation this time around will be Lewd (since last time it was Story rotation), focused on Isabel.
i just ask because i really miss this game and characters :cry:

|ELnasercaco

Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for your reply .. but what do you mean by clicking the Arabic language? where is that ?

i just click on the The_DeLuca_Family.exe and when the game loads it is just the title screen with the music and no new game icon or options or load .. etc , just a picture with music

and what is the persistent data folder i don't have that !!
i just under :
C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheDeLucaFamily-1519663771
found 2 files called : persistent and auto-1-LT1.save i deleted the whole folder with the 2 files and still the same result .
i am on win 10 bty
it looks like that i am the only one here has this issue and i don't know why .

I really want to try this game :(

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Oh my god I just want to know about the mysterious 6. I don't want to wait for the next update. Are there any theories for who the mysterious 6 are?

Reactions: vmaks
4.40 star(s) 495 Votes