Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Oh my god I just want to know about the mysterious 6. I don't want to wait for the next update. Are there any theories for who the mysterious 6 are?
Not that I know of

Based on what we know so far I would say they are some seriously sick and twisted people :unsure:
They probably are forum users who go to threads demanding certain content, spamming threads about when is the next update.. That kind of people..

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
Oh my god I just want to know about the mysterious 6. I don't want to wait for the next update. Are there any theories for who the mysterious 6 are?
i think that MC's real dad, Lady Cordia's ex, Antonio's father (has not been introduced yet) might be behind/in the mysterious 6 and lunas kidnapping btw i think he forced MC's mother which explains the poisoning and the slapping by high five guy aka serpent when he saw the father in the mc.

another thing to think about is that in Lunas kidnapping the people involved count more than 6... so not like there are only 6 of em running around... hell they might not even be behind her kidnapping now that i think about it as far as we are concerned we have yet to see any proof of the mysterious 6 being behind her torture other than Luna telling us, pls correct me if im wrong and i may be cz i dont remember but even Wilfred just says something on the lines of the people behind her kidnapping or the people responsible he doesnt name the mysterious 6..... what do you guys think ????

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
He probably means the mysterious 6, but just because they got a number, doesn't mean it's only 6, it could be 6 people with an army under each of them for all we know.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Not that I know of

Based on what we know so far I would say they are some seriously sick and twisted people :unsure:
They probably are forum users who go to threads demanding certain content, spamming threads about when is the next update.. That kind of people..
Okay. I guess my line "I don't want to wait for next update. I want fan theories on mysterious six" kind of touched a nerve. My bad. Didn't knew that commenting once on page 409 would be considered me spamming threads about next update and/or me "demanding" certain content.
Anyways I want to make it clear that I wanted fan theories on mysterious six irrespective of the timeline of next update. See there isn't any forum for fan theories for games like these. Aside from f95 and one other site. But thank you for tolerating my spamming and demands. Much appreciated.

Reactions: J_M

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Okay. I guess my line "I don't want to wait for next update. I want fan theories on mysterious six" kind of touched a nerve. My bad. Didn't knew that commenting once on page 409 would be considered me spamming threads about next update and/or me "demanding" certain content.
Anyways I want to make it clear that I wanted fan theories on mysterious six irrespective of the timeline of next update. See there isn't any forum for fan theories for games like these. Aside from f95 and one other site. But thank you for tolerating my spamming and demands. Much appreciated.
There IS a forum for theories on the games discord, (link in first post), though. There's a lot of interesting stuff in there.

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
dont worry we will find out in the year 2034

Reactions: Pinkunicorn

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If you'd took a few minutes getting through the last few pages, or just used the searchbar, you could've found out the situations regarding to the update. Almost every page for the last 10-15 has someone asking about it and getting the same answer.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
It didn't touch a nerve.

The first part was a sort of serious reaction on your question.

The part about spamming and demanding was not aimed at you btw.
At least I don't think I've ever seen you do that stuff in threads.:unsure:

On topic, (and a bit more serious than my previous post) yeah.. MC's dad could be one of them :unsure:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
i think that MC's real dad, Lady Cordia's ex, Antonio's father (has not been introduced yet) might be behind/in the mysterious 6 and lunas kidnapping btw i think he forced MC's mother which explains the poisoning and the slapping by high five guy aka serpent when he saw the father in the mc.

another thing to think about is that in Lunas kidnapping the people involved count more than 6... so not like there are only 6 of em running around... hell they might not even be behind her kidnapping now that i think about it as far as we are concerned we have yet to see any proof of the mysterious 6 being behind her torture other than Luna telling us, pls correct me if im wrong and i may be cz i dont remember but even Wilfred just says something on the lines of the people behind her kidnapping or the people responsible he doesnt name the mysterious 6..... what do you guys think ????
Wait, since when MC's real father is also Antonio's father? Cordia had a kid with MC's real father?

Reactions: Iron-Cut

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
There are some amazing theories at the discord channel.
Some are far out and not close while others are either really close or spot on (which is scary)
Sadly with discord, the theories can kind of get 'forgotten/hidden' among all the messages so you have to dig deep to find the good ones.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
There are some amazing theories at the discord channel.
Some are far out and not close while others are either really close or spot on (which is scary)
Sadly with discord, the theories can kind of get 'forgotten/hidden' among all the messages so you have to dig deep to find the good ones.
That was always my Problem on the discord. It was a pain in the ass to find these things...

Only to search again after starting discord again.n :(

Reactions: HopesGaming

Iron-Cut

Aug 6, 2017
Wait, since when MC's real father is also Antonio's father? Cordia had a kid with MC's real father?
that is my theory so far yes, and i have a bunch of stuff to back it up

• My Theory Is that Antonio and MC share the same father but different mother. Note same hair colour of Antonio and Mc.
  • Mr Deluca forced MCs mother which produced well... MC, which might explain the poisoning
  • Serpent was the Lover of MCs Mother thats why he slapped him when seeing Mr Deluca in MC. Note he looks like the guy in the picture in Lady Cordias office.
  • AND Luna and Gracies father Lucan is a different guy than Mr Deluca which has not been introduced yet. Note in the picture in Lady Cordias office Mr Delucas picture is burned out she may be stoic but as told by Luna she saw Lucan as the light of her Life she would Never do that to the picture of Lucan. Reinforcing this theory are the remarks about the temper of Antonio by the Big Soldato(?) and Lucan seems quite chill.
  • Its also interesting that Luna before the abduction while they were in the office did not mention Antonio when asking Lucan who his favorite was.
now a couple of things i want to add are
  • the mention by Giachobe that the serpents "betrayed" Lady Cordia and i think that the MCs real father Mr Deluca and Mother were the ones.
  • another thing i have been pondering is that maybe MCs mother was not exactly "raped"(which is still a legitimate possibility after all she did try to poison him, imagine the memories she would have remembered every time she saw the MC so im deffo leaning towards it) but if we look at the way the story has been developing its never been so simple as that, so i am thinking there may be more to it than meets the eye(if my theory is correct at all) maybe she was forced in some way and it may not be exactly rape. although one thing i absolutely think it is from the way everyone so far other than the MC speaks about her she did not betray Lady Cordia of her own free will or without a really good reason.

logrent

Aug 7, 2017
I agree with that theory. That's what I thought too.

I belive the mother MC was just seduced, and that's why Serpent is so angry at the MC father, because he betray them and cheat with Serpent's wife/girlfriend.

Reactions: Iron-Cut

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello DeLucas!
Sorry for the prolonged time of silence. I had a lot of work to do! But I can finally give a release date. The main game will be released in exactly two weeks from today!
The releases are as following;
10. March (Caporegime tier and up)
13. March (Elite Soldato)
16. March (Soldato)
26. March (Public Version)
Previews;

Isabel is angry! Mc trying to act cute! (Not working)
1582654948458.png

Both of the naughty sisters are in this update as well.
Also, patron background characters will appear!
1582654923028.png
Extra previews; These have been freebies that I've shared in forums such as discord. I know not everyone visits those places so I will share em here as well.

Extra yoga preview;

Grumpy Isabel;

4.40 star(s) 495 Votes