Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Exactly! Christ, I was blind and now I see! Thank you for your decisive message, never again shall scamming devs take the money of hard-working pirates! Fly away, now, hero! Someone has to spread the word!

You might encounter non-believer, radicalized people who refuse to see the truth you speak and might hate you for it, but shun them. Shun the non-believers. Shun. Shhhhhhunnn!

wanker
Sarcasm is strong in this one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

cobaia2392

Sep 10, 2016
This game is a great one, and one of the motives of that is just the capacity of the devs to make the game in the way of they want and don't rush things with the despair of deadlines.

Most of devs who do that don't succeed in maintain the quality, obvious we want the most possible of the game but i think this devs deserve our confidence.

Feb 22, 2020
Somewhere in the past 400+ pages it's been said, (more than once), that all the girls routes will be separate, which means no planned threesomes or harem routes.

Don't forget guys that Hopes is a solo hobby developer, every extra route adds a heap of code, dialogue and renders. Multiple combination routes can very quickly overwhelm even a small team of developers and there are many games that have tried to do this and just fizzled out. Hopes will tell his story in his own way and in his own time, but once the story is complete then maybe extra stuff will be added in.
That's ok with me. I only need 1 route.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Not likely, the only threesome there would be, either Luna or Gracie with two mc's halfs. :cautious:
Yet, who knows maybe Hopes turns the page, and makes an orgy grand finale with all main characters included.;)
Well, a giant plot twist is still possible with Luna and Gracie being no biological siblings. Like one of them being a foundling or something like that.
But as for now the game is top notch even without lewd content so far, I would survive no threesome or harem route with Gracie, Luna and/or Cordia.
Plus, there are other threesomes possible as we have Isabell or the red haired assassin.

As for the moment I am driven by the story, not by the lewd content. I am really looking forward to the next update.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
Lady Cordia is the sole head
mother.... yes(the oath) and no(biologically)
yes that madam, thanks
where is the biological?

The wife of the house head? :unsure:
I'm pretty sure I would remember Lady Cordia being married to a woman:unsure:

Maybe you meant Isabel? Antonio's wife, who according to her bio is 29..
ah lady cordia i mean.

i have not playing the game i stop playing after the prologue end so i don't remeber who is who haha. curious about who is lady cordia and where is mc real mother so come here first before continuing

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes