John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
Amazing game and looking forward to the next update...now for a quick question regarding the last main story item #10...it has been over 3 in game days and that event has yet to trigger...should I simply farm cash from missions until it triggers? I completed My Name is Luna btw....

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Amazing game and looking forward to the next update...now for a quick question regarding the last main story item #10...it has been over 3 in game days and that event has yet to trigger...should I simply farm cash from missions until it triggers? I completed My Name is Luna btw....
If you're talking about the "I love you, my son" story event. Then you should do what you always do to get all story events to play: Clicking "Continue"

Reactions: John Raatz

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
If you're talking about the "I love you, my son" story event. Then you should do what you always do to get a story event to play: Clicking "Continue"
doh, not intuitive enough to figure out WHEN to do the continue...just got it...thanks for the tip

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
after i gave luna the heels i close the game, and it has been 1 day since then can i open the game now? last time i saw in the hint screen i need to wait 1 week.....

oh want to ask,does mc father put a baby in mc mother (Rina) result is MC and in Cordia result is luna, gracie, antonio? is it true?

this game looks like need 7years at the minimum to complete it..the story right now it doesn't even feel like filling 30% of the story......hope i am still alive by then.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
after i gave luna the heels i close the game, and it has been 1 day since then can i open the game now? last time i saw in the hint screen i need to wait 1 week.....

oh want to ask,does mc father put a baby in mc mother (Rina) result is MC and in Cordia result is luna, gracie, antonio? is it true?

this game looks like need 7years at the minimum to complete it..the story right now it doesn't even feel like filling 30% of the story......hope i am still alive by then.
Only 7 years? Pffft, and here I thought a game this epic might take 50 years :v

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I know we're all here for the girls but I think the MC himself really needs a new outfit. Something classy. At least when he gets more badass.
Can't agree more. I like the girl's looks, but next to them the MC starts looking. empty I guess? Not sure if it's the right word. Even more when the game likes to point out details of the characters with their outfits. Family princess, the killer daughter, roller blades girl, and even the guy I thought was secretly MC's father looks like Revolver Ocelot; would be nice so see some "manifestation of MC's development" (to call it somehow) in his clothing choices.

Last edited:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Due to lot of things happened in my life recently, i didn't have the time so i played the 0.05 version several hours ago. The story of this game goes better and better.
Concluding: it was very stupid decision for me to play the full Luna's story, i needed a lot of time to emotionally recover. :cry:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Indeed but most devs max 3 month take for uptadet with awesome scene and plot just 5 months looks like abadoned but its good to hear Its NOT.
Look at the quality of the renders and the story. It's not something you can churn out every month.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Yup! Coming up next month. And remember good storytelling takes time and this is a damn good one!
Indeed but most devs max 3 month take for uptadet with awesome scene and plot just 5 months looks like abadoned but its good to hear Its NOT.
Look at the quality of the renders and the story. It's not something you can churn out every month.
What about being a dick? there is also awesome plot and renders or City of broken dreams also but hey I dont complain about devs work I also pref solid work rather than low/medium games with renders looks just like glosy water.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

What about being a dick? there is also awesome plot and renders or City of broken dreams also but hey I dont complain about devs work I also pref solid work rather than low/medium games with renders looks just like glosy water.
I think the main difference between BADik(Dr PinkCake) and Broken Dreamers(PhillyGames) vs DeLuca is that the Pink and Philly both had successful games before those meaning they are more knowledgeable with more experience.
Fingers crossed Hopes can get better with the time between updates because in terms of quality it is on par with the others.

Reactions: Game Bond

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
N

No offence but they don't have such engaging and intriguing story as this one and the characters in The Deluca Family seems more than alive.

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes