Malcrow

Feb 12, 2020
HopesGaming

Beginning side note:
I had a huge debate with myself over whether to play this game right now or to wait until a lot more content is released. I decided to wait but got bored one day so I ended up playing the game anyway. I don't regret the decision one bit, the wait for more updates will be painful but I can bear with it by imagining how good it'll be.

Ok, so first off I would like to just say that I love this game, so far it's absolutely amazing and I only expect it to get better.

Currently, I have the version of the game downloaded from f95zone, I'd like to buy it but my current circumstances don't allow me to support you(at least financially) for now. But I will when I can!

I'll start off with the problems and things I think can be improved
(I've only played the Luna route fully and I have played through about a quarter of Gracie's route. I also don't plan on doing the Isabel Route)

Bugs:
so there are a couple of bugs I ran into.

1. I installed the video camera thing and sometimes after getting videos, the next day those videos disappear. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't.

2. During free-roam if you click on the "?" button and go to the stats screen the symbols after RP don't show(I have a surface laptop)

3. Sometimes when a new choice is unlocked during an interaction the choices before that one are still grey (like for checking the security feed)

4. (It's technically not a bug but I'm putting it in here anyway) While going through the story I noticed that there were parts where grammar was off like a verb wasn't plural when it should be
not a big complaint but it took out a little from the immersion

overlooks:
There were a couple of these too

1. Where does Gracie go at noon?

2. Where is Luna during the evening?

3. You have the ability to grind to max level before even starting chapter 1.
Again it isn't really a big problem but it breaks immersion When I'm referred to as a Soldato when I'm actually an elite.
I suggest putting a cap on your exp based on what chapter you are at so that you don't promote too much at a time.

$. *SUPER IMPORTANT* when you are groping Luna (after the hug) the animation is wack, it looks like you are flattening her butt and it was kinda disturbing honestly.

Suggestions:
1. Add a gallery, like it would be awesome, I know it's not really necessary right now since there aren't many lewd scenes. But what if I want to just go back and look at me groping Luna's butt or her "bust".
2. Maybe try to clean up the button interface a little. and how the amount of money is shown. To make it look more appealing.

My Personal Vendetta:
I love Luna, she's hands-down best girl, and no one can change my opinion on that. So personally It seems like more effort and development has gone into Gracie than Luna and obviously I would like them both to get equal treatment (unless you would be willing to give Luna some extra)
I know that Luna has the entire backstory and that must have taken a lot of effort (I'll talk about it in a little bit) but Luna's Relationship and events are heavily tied into the story so Luna herself has a lot of development but it's not by the player's choice but because it's necessary to move the story along. I don't like it because it gives the relationship with Luna a more forced feel than with Gracie (since pretty much none of her events are required). Basically I think that none of the romance with any of the girls or the main plot should be intertwined, and you should be able to choose how far you get in each relationship if you get any progress at all.

Also, ... NTR type stuff is ewww.

Everything above in the personal vendetta section is just my personal opinion and obviously I know that you have your own views on how the story should progress and etc. but that is what I feel towards how it's going and I don't speak for everyone but I think the game would improve if those things were to be addressed.

Now enough of what went wrong I wanna also talk about the awe-inspiring stuff
1. the characters:
The characters are amazing 'nuff said.
But seriously, at first, they seem super eccentric and frankly crazy (I was genuinely considering dropping the game because the characters were so quirky). However, they quickly grow on you and you start to love them a little. They also seem so ... real, like after playing though this version I could genuinely imagine all the characters as real people. All of this is a testament to amazing writing, so keep it up!

2. Grinding:
uhhh, grinding is so frustratingly easy that it's kinda weird. I like the level of grinding that the game is at right now.

3. Luna's Backstory:
HopesGaming, seriously dude I'm kinda worried about you, it's disturbing stuff, and you made it so impactful that I'm wondering if you had the same experience or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HopesGaming, one last thing I want to say to you is to never let the quality drop. I don't speak for everyone but I'd rather see you never finish than to rush out an ending because you got bored or because you don't find it financially feasible to continue the project anymore. I hope you take my words into consideration and the game becomes better for it.

Keep up the amazing work!!!

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
HopesGaming

Beginning side note:
I had a huge debate with myself over whether to play this game right now or to wait until a lot more content is released. I decided to wait but got bored one day so I ended up playing the game anyway. I don't regret the decision one bit, the wait for more updates will be painful but I can bear with it by imagining how good it'll be.

Ok, so first off I would like to just say that I love this game, so far it's absolutely amazing and I only expect it to get better.

Currently, I have the version of the game downloaded from f95zone, I'd like to buy it but my current circumstances don't allow me to support you(at least financially) for now. But I will when I can!

(I've only played the Luna route fully and I have played through about a quarter of Gracie's route. I also don't plan on doing the Isabel Route)

Bugs:

1. I installed the video camera thing and sometimes after getting videos, the next day those videos disappear. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't.

2. During free-roam if you click on the "?" button and go to the stats screen the symbols after RP don't show(I have a surface laptop)

3. Sometimes when a new choice is unlocked during an interaction the choices before that one are still grey (like for checking the security feed)

4. (It's technically not a bug but I'm putting it in here anyway) While going through the story I noticed that there were parts where grammar was off like a verb wasn't plural when it should be

overlooks:

Again it isn't really a big problem but it breaks immersion When I'm referred to as a Soldato when I'm actually an elite.
I suggest putting a cap on your exp based on what chapter you are at so that you don't promote too much at a time.

$. *SUPER IMPORTANT* when you are groping Luna (after the hug) the animation is wack, it looks like you are flattening her butt and it was kinda disturbing honestly.

Suggestions:
1. Add a gallery, like it would be awesome, I know it's not really necessary right now since there aren't many lewd scenes. But what if I want to just go back and look at me groping Luna's butt or her "bust".
2. Maybe try to clean up the button interface a little. and how the amount of money is shown. To make it look more appealing.

My Personal Vendetta:
I love Luna, she's hands-down best girl, and no one can change my opinion on that. So personally It seems like more effort and development has gone into Gracie than Luna and obviously I would like them both to get equal treatment (unless you would be willing to give Luna some extra)
I know that Luna has the entire backstory and that must have taken a lot of effort (I'll talk about it in a little bit) but Luna's Relationship and events are heavily tied into the story so Luna herself has a lot of development but it's not by the player's choice but because it's necessary to move the story along. I don't like it because it gives the relationship with Luna a more forced feel than with Gracie (since pretty much none of her events are required). Basically I think that none of the romance with any of the girls or the main plot should be intertwined, and you should be able to choose how far you get in each relationship if you get any progress at all.

Everything above in the personal vendetta section is just my personal opinion and obviously I know that you have your own views on how the story should progress and etc. but that is what I feel towards how it's going and I don't speak for everyone but I think the game would improve if those things were to be addressed.

1. the characters:
But seriously, at first, they seem super eccentric and frankly crazy (I was genuinely considering dropping the game because the characters were so quirky). However, they quickly grow on you and you start to love them a little. They also seem so ... real, like after playing though this version I could genuinely imagine all the characters as real people. All of this is a testament to amazing writing, so keep it up!

2. Grinding:
uhhh, grinding is so frustratingly easy that it's kinda weird. I like the level of grinding that the game is at right now.

3. Luna's Backstory:
HopesGaming, seriously dude I'm kinda worried about you, it's disturbing stuff, and you made it so impactful that I'm wondering if you had the same experience or something.

HopesGaming, one last thing I want to say to you is to never let the quality drop. I don't speak for everyone but I'd rather see you never finish than to rush out an ending because you got bored or because you don't find it financially feasible to continue the project anymore. I hope you take my words into consideration and the game becomes better for it.

Gotta say tho this game has one of the most interesting stories i've ever seen for an adult game. Features are fleshed out and its awesome in general. 69/10

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming

Beginning side note:

Bugs:

3. Sometimes when a new choice is unlocked during interaction the choices before that one are still grey (like for checking the security feed)

overlooks:

Suggestions:

My Personal Vendetta:

1. the characters:

2. Grinding:

3. Luna's Backstory:

Thanks for the nice review and I see you put in a lot of thought and time into it.

Bugs
1. I am aware of that issue and occur during some questlines. It is a coding thing I need to figure out.
2. The symbols of the RP don't show up anymore? I am not sure what you mean as this is the first time I have heard of this bug.
3. Yes, this is a ren'py thing. Even if a new choice is available re'npy will still grey out the first part as it only counters the click and not what's inside. It has been a pet peeve of mine for a long time (tried to solve it since 0.01). If someone out there has a solution I'll be more than happy to listen!
4. Yes, grammar is a big issue. I am not a native speaker so I have a lot of issues regarding the English language. Especially the grammar part. I do have some amazing proofreaders. But there is a lot of text to go through.

Overlooked
1-2. I wouldn't say that is an overlooked part. Remember- not being home does not equal not existing. Noon and Gracie is at school. In the evening Luna is at work. They have their own stuff to take care of.
Planning of the schedule (pre-release of the game so take it was a grain of salt)

3. Yes, there is a lot of issues with the current gameplay system. In fact, haven't worked on it since the 0.02 release and hence why it is as it is. The reason for that is I am planning to do a big overhaul of the whole system. Already in talks with a coder as what I've planned is beyond my own capacity. Reason for first doing it now- it is expensive hiring a proper coder. But I can afford it now.

$. (assuming this was supposed to be a 4, heh)

Yes, that is from the 0.01 release and basically my first try at rendering, animations, and whatnot. It is something that is on the list of 'go back and improve' but not a major priority at the moment.

Vendetta.

It is crucial to know that this game does not work like the average game. Everyone is not equal. All the LI's have different approaches and different story reasoning. Luna is the romance option of the game. The others are not. (This will not be liked by everyone which is of course understandable. But this is a story focused game and a bit of 'forced' situation is needed. Especially for what is planned for the girls)

There is no NTR in the game. Only Netori (not the same thing).
And even that is optional. (can be avoided) but that avoidance is not due to people's feelings but rather due to story reasonings.

You got keens eyes, must say. You have noticed some stuff that not many have (or not commented on.)
Usually, anne O'nymous is the person who is the threads 'falcon eye' and noticing the small stuff, hah.
1. Yes, Sofia got her eye pupil dilated. Also, she is a lot thinner in that scene.

2. Both yes and no on this. They had mixed feelings. They did not know Lucan so that feeling was there, but mostly it was just sadness for Luna.

3. Very true about this.

Hope these answer some of the things you had in mind a bit.
Thanks for the kind words and for the review!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
What about being a dick? there is also awesome plot and renders or City of broken dreams also but hey I dont complain about devs work I also pref solid work rather than low/medium games with renders looks just like glosy water.
Remember. This is my hobby, not my main job.
If I remember correctly, Pink has already gone full job mode now.

With that said, I agree that the two last updates have taken too long. But not something I will stress myself over. Just something that I wanna improve.

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
great game it's one my favorite game already top 3 for sure i love the grandmother she is hot asf and cool milf please make a sex scene with her in the next update i can't wait
i don't want to spoil it but i think she is his mother or her late husband is the father of the mc anyway great story line the story of luna history fucked me up for weeks

Reactions: HopesGaming

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Remember. This is my hobby, not my main job.
If I remember correctly, Pink has already gone full job mode now.

With that said, I agree that the two last updates have taken too long. But not something I will stress myself over. Just something that I wanna improve.
id rather wait some extra months for an update than see the game get cancelled because you as dev is gonna get down with stress... just look at the game LaS.. another game with an interesting story and nice renders.. but in the end he did not cope with the preassure... so take your time with this amazing game.

Malcrow

Feb 12, 2020
Thanks for the nice review and I see you put in a lot of thought and time into it.

Bugs
1. I am aware of that issue and occur during some questlines. It is a coding thing I need to figure out.
2. The symbols of the RP don't show up anymore? I am not sure what you mean as this is the first time I have heard of this bug.
3. Yes, this is a ren'py thing. Even if a new choice is available re'npy will still grey out the first part as it only counters the click and not what's inside. It has been a pet peeve of mine for a long time (tried to solve it since 0.01). If someone out there has a solution I'll be more than happy to listen!
4. Yes, grammar is a big issue. I am not a native speaker so I have a lot of issues regarding the English language. Especially the grammar part. I do have some amazing proofreaders. But there is a lot of text to go through.

Overlooked
1-2. I wouldn't say that is an overlooked part. Remember- not being home does not equal not existing. Noon and Gracie is at school. In the evening Luna is at work. They have their own stuff to take care of.
Planning of the schedule (pre-release of the game so take it was a grain of salt)

3. Yes, there is a lot of issues with the current gameplay system. In fact, haven't worked on it since the 0.02 release and hence why it is as it is. The reason for that is I am planning to do a big overhaul of the whole system. Already in talks with a coder as what I've planned is beyond my own capacity. Reason for first doing it now- it is expensive hiring a proper coder. But I can afford it now.

$. (assuming this was supposed to be a 4, heh)

Yes, that is from the 0.01 release and basically my first try at rendering, animations, and whatnot. It is something that is on the list of 'go back and improve' but not a major priority at the moment.

Vendetta.

It is crucial to know that this game does not work like the average game. Everyone is not equal. All the LI's have different approaches and different story reasoning. Luna is the romance option of the game. The others are not. (This will not be liked by everyone which is of course understandable. But this is a story focused game and a bit of 'forced' situation is needed. Especially for what is planned for the girls)

There is no NTR in the game. Only Netori (not the same thing).
And even that is optional. (can be avoided) but that avoidance is not due to people's feelings but rather due to story reasonings.

You got a keen eye, must say. You have noticed some stuff that not many have (or not commented on.)
Usually, anne O'nymous is the person who is the threads 'falcon eye' and noticing the small stuff, hah.
1. Yes, Sofia got her eye pupil dilated. Also, she is a lot thinner in that scene.

2. Both yes and no on this. They had mixed feelings. They did not know Lucan so that feeling was there, but mostly it was just sadness for Luna.

3. Very true about this.

Hope these answer some of the things you had in mind a bit.
Thanks for the kind words and for the review!
I'm glad you know about the bugs, it's reassuring.

For the RP's I'm going to attach a picture of what I see.

Capture.PNG

As for the grammar, like I said it wasn't really a big problem. I really only noticed it once or twice and even then it was very minor, so I'd say both you and your proofreaders are doing an amazing job (especially considering that your vocabulary is already much more advanced than some native English speakers)

Overlooked:
Well, I hadn't considered that while playing, but it makes a lot of sense now.
Though I may suggest having the MC make a passing comment on where they are on the first day of free roam. Just to eliminate any smart alecs like me who think they've found a flaw.

3. That's good to hear, and I look forward to how the new gameplay system will work!

4. Ok I'm glad, I was a little worried since no one else said anything about it and I thought I was hallucinating or something, but once again I'm glad to know you've got a handle on it.

Vendetta:
And once again, you make a lot of sense. Obviously I fell like forcing the Luna romance takes a bit away for me as someone who would go down that route regardless, it's your vision and you are definitely making sure that no one misses out on how amazing she is. (It also feels weird for me because the girls I like most in these types of games are rarely the most popular or the main girls.)

NTR part:
yeah, I got confused, but I wasn't trying to suggest anything here. Just making a passing remark.

Last edited:

Malcrow

Feb 12, 2020
Well, in my defense, I apparently had something in my eyes will playing the last update. Don't really know what it was, but it led to tears blurring my vision :D
I'm kinda surprised at people who didn't have that problem.
had to replay the scene over and over again to habituate.

Reactions: Ulli713

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
I'm kinda surprised at people who didn't have that problem.
had to replay the scene over and over again to habituate.
Wait.... you, you did the long story multiple times?

I mean it's greatly written and it sure does deserve to be read mutliple times.. But I'm not sure if I could cope with a replay of the long story emotionely :unsure:

Reactions: Ulli713

Malcrow

Feb 12, 2020
Wait.... you, you did the long story multiple times?

I mean it's greatly written and it sure does deserve to be read mutliple times.. But I'm not sure if I could cope with a replay of the long story emotionely :unsure:
It was tough, but I felt like I could appreciate the final details more If i played it again.
And I did.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I started by doing just BaDiK renders but now I'm expanding to other games, and this game (to me) is really recent but I love it, so here a gift for you all, Luna render (Nude but respectful and no, there is no other half of it)

I try not to do genitalia render, that's what the game and dev are for, and is like spoiling the fun, even if this one is at the limit :BootyTime:

I only post this one here, if I do any other in the future it will go to Fan Art Thread

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes