Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
look ingame
Well ... of coursee al the fame flab thicc foundation and smoothened complexion is hard to keep up in usual production.
All those locks just clogg the guns and sooner or later the ”say hello to my little friend moment” will see her shine :)

Game oN!

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Luna best girl!
So, I'm totally down with that. She's the most promising of any of the li's.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just playing with the video tools too much to get over the hype. Escaped the hounds of the family to break even in that last ditch call town too close to call :).

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It is a bit hard to say anything concrete for now as more will be spoiler talk.
But it won't be just fooling around with Gracie. It just won't be as romantic as Luna's side will be.
Well, I can see that it won't be as romantic as with Luna, she comes with a need to love and care. Gracie's more of the explore the world type.

Isabella, I get the idea of the "Did I make bad choice somewhere? Maybe I should correct it with something else."
Where as Cordelia is a past love type feel. All speculations, of course...

Reactions: HopesGaming

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
There's one question: Will the next part be uploaded here just after the initial release or a few days later with the release for the lower tier patreons?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
There's one question: Will the next part be uploaded here just after the initial release or a few days later with the release for the lower tier patreons?
Big game, lots of supporters, quite a few of them are pirates. We'll likely have it on site the day of.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
It is a bit hard to say anything concrete for now as more will be spoiler talk.
But it won't be just fooling around with Gracie. It just won't be as romantic as Luna's side will be.
I really hope there is a choice to have Gracie and not Luna. I do like Luna but I like to have a choice between girls so I can replay the game a few times and pick different girls.

Reactions: chicken head

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I hope there will still be some kind of romantic(even if slightly less)endings with other girls aside from Luna.I mean yeah i like Luna and all but its just wont be as fair to other girls if the only thing there will be with them is Exploration/Sexual Relationship that does not involve feelings,plus would be good if we could not only teach Gracie emotions and normal human interaction but to also be that person who will love her for more that just her physical appearence but for her unique way to see the world and her place in it not just as a member of Deluca Family but as a girl/woman regardless of her beings Deluca but just being a unique member of interesting society and later perhaps world!

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes