Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Don't liking a piece of art is always fine. Asking artist to change their art is always wrong. Nothing is taboo in art. Even if we find it horrendous and super against our views. Censhorship is bad.
EDIT: Asking artist to change their art is always wrong, as long as nobody got hurt producing it. Just in case. Some serial killers consider themselves artists.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Luna's disturbing history was shocking in several ways, but it is something she went through, something that made her the woman she is today.
Personally I get the distinctive feeling though that all of it was perpetrated by someone she knew, rather than someone against her family, in order to make her the "Serpent" she is meant to be.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
I feel like I should remind people that march 20 release is for Caporegime tier and up :unsure:

Btw just finished my replay with long story, 2nd time.
Had the same effect on me as the first round :cry:

• Love
Reactions: HopesGaming

scarletlove

Jul 18, 2017
Luna's backstory being super dark; it took me to some places I don't like to visit. That being said, I was captivated with it from start to the end. Like many other members here, Luna is my favorite character in this game and it was really great to get to know her backstory.

HopesGaming
Others have said it before but let me reiterate. You have a masterful way of storytelling. Your work impacts me in a similar way as when I read a book and get totally immersed in it, identify and care for the characters and want to be a part of their journey. This game is one of my favourites and I always look forward to your releases. I'm a sucker for happy endings and truly hope that's how you plan to end your story as well. That being said, no matter how you take the story forward, as long as you are true to your characters, I have no doubt that I will enjoy it no matter the ending. Cheers!!!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
luna... is not my favorite girl HOWEVER i feel her back story was masterfully executed hopes gaming has excellent writing and really knows how to blend dark as fuck with the more cartoony fight scenes and add on the sexual elements this game to me is a true master class in terms of erotic games atm probably one of the best VNs ive ever played.
Edit. in my opinion this game does dark moments far better than games like acting lessons and to a slightly smaller extent depraved awakenings both of which feel like they have dark moments and bad things happen simply because they either want a twist or to shock the player where this game you can clearly see the thought in every moment and see most of it was set up from the beginning and are used for a purpose.

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
By releasing the game today you will help our German government to make sure that nobody leaves their homes an get in contact with corona virus! Dev will saves lives, let that sink in for a moment! :D
Devs will save lives and should also be able to work on their games a lot more being that the world is shutting down almost everywhere.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite interesting visual novel.
not that tedious free roaming mode, even if I dont like that kind of gamestyle.
the story is excellent, good writing and character building. top notch.
cg is good, and the "few" erotic scenes are hot. I dont mind slow burn.
I think the dev could do a bit more work on the animation, since theres not much xxx, I think it should be done as good possible.

even if theres very little xxx, I kinda wish we would see a few more scenes from missions, this to get to know the teams.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I just wanted to say; Pops' advice on how to handle a woman getting offended is actually effective. It may not be the right thing to do, but as long as you are eloquent and concise, the other person will be caught off guard. Very, very few people are prepared to go from attacking to defending.
Whoever wrote that line? 11/10, I love you so much. You made me laugh like a dumbass for almost 5 minutes. The pain I feel in my lungs is worth it.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Your review was a 2-star;
- The plot is blurry and inconsistent. The author is engaged in graphomania, stuffing comedy, tragedy, detective story, love story, erotic, thriller and some kind of fantasy into one plot.
- There is almost no adult content, and the one that is present is added simply as a fan service, and not part of the plot.

Don't get me wrong. Nothing wrong with a low rating or having such an opinion at all. Your review is fine as it is.
But the above review does not match what you are saying. You dislike the game because there is stuff in it (the story and the adult stuff) is not to your liking. And hence dislike/hate or whatever word you want to use.

Secondly, there never was a 'Luna twist'. I think it is just you that failed to notice it.
'My name is luna' is my best-received story event so far and has been loved by most of the player base.
Why are all of those people wrong and you right?
And why are you writing things like it is a fact?

It's completely didn't fit into the humorous line of narration
Who are you to say what fits the narration or not? In my eyes, the playerbase are the judges of that. The one that enjoys the game. Someone like you who is not a player of my game is not someone I want to hear this from (no offense)

looked like an primitive attempt to break a tear from inexperienced, infantile players, those who cry over JVN.

This part is where I lost a bit of respect. The first part of your comment(s) is about the story, the project, me as a dev. All of those things are simply aimed at me and are opinions. Nothing wrong with those at all.
But this sentence is just a big 'middle-finger' to the player base for liking something you dislike. What the hell?
Again, who are you to say they are wrong and you are right? Even to go as far as to say infantile, inexperienced, and all kinds of derogatory words towards them?

About if the game will never end.
Sure, if that's how you want to look at it. I don't mind. The view of my player-base is what is important. I don't consider you as someone that I want to address in a satisfactory way. Again, no offense. Just prioritizing my players.

To end with,
I respect your low view of the game and me as a dev.
I am confused why you still want to play and come back to the game with the views your have.
I disagree with the things you dislike about the game and it will never change. Hence I am more confused about why you keep wanting to stay.
I dislike the way you adress other people and I find it very demeaning and you probably should give an apolgy.
i like the way you stand up to yourself and for the players... :)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes