bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There's still stuff to do in this update, how do you continue? I still need to complete The Blizzard Princess, My Kind Of Obedience and A Soldiers Obedience.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Considering the game has been in development for almost 2 years...I think we are still a few years away from anything substantial in the fun times department. I do like the character development but its moving at a snails pace.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone happen to have screen shots of Luna'a scene with the Russian roulette during 'My Name is Luna' where her & MC do the little ceremony ? or can someone at least quote what her lines are during that scene?

I'm Very impressed with that little portion of that event, how can MC Ever top a vow like that, it's the ultimate show of devotion! It's actually quite romantic in a psychotic kind of way <3

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Does anyone happen to have screen shots of Luna'a scene with the Russian roulette during 'My Name is Luna' where her & MC do the little ceremony ? or can someone at least quote what her lines are during that scene?

I'm Very impressed with that little portion of that event, how can MC Ever top a vow like that, it's the ultimate show of devotion! It's actually quite romantic in a psychotic kind of way <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps; I am just bored

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Bon les frenchy, je suis en train de traduire se qui n'est pas traduit si sa vous interesse. Y a un peu de codage a faire.
Well Frenchy, I'm in the process of translating what is not translated if you're interested. There's some coding to be done.

Exemple Contract Name
Capturedel.PNG

Interaction
Capturedel1.PNG

Day timer
Capturedel5.PNG

Info char.
Capturedel5.PNG

Si y a d'autres trucs dites le moi
If there's any other stuff, let me know.

Need maybe delete saves paths in game and C:\Users\Name_user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheDeLucaFamily-1519663771

Last edited:

SanasDome69

Mar 12, 2020
Post your save, I will look on it
Ooh, thank you very much. Imma attach the file right here.

Look at all the recordings. Especially in Isabella's room.
Uh.. is it weird that I don't have watch recording option for Isabel's room while others are working just fine?

Ah, nvm guys. I re-installed the game, rn, before posting this comment, and the Isabel and Antonio Room Option became available to me and so did the interaction option in the evening.
Thank you for your help.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Where I can put that bug fix file in Android? And also I completed all previous quest still Contract quest and Dancing with DeLuca are not green What to do because I can't able to start new Quests

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
hmmm maybe the next update about Ezra or whoever the name of the assasin lady .... and probably also about Jalen's sister Charvy ... whatever it is i know it will be awesome as always

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I play many games from this site, I have at-least 20-25 installed right now and how many I played and then deleted, I cant even begin to imagine. Out of all of these games there are extremely few, maybe two or three at the most, that i read every single text-line in and among those very few, this games writing is the very best. I can only congratulate you HopesGaming, for being a absolutely fantastic wordsmith and story-teller.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes