Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Thought the game was ok but nothing super good.
But after playing 2 last updates in a row ( skipped 0.5) I found myself thinking about the game for few hours after finishing it. It was first time for me to make something like that)
Anyway, good job, i think that this game is the most developing here in terms of plot. Looking forward to see what is next

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
what is last scene with Isabel? cause I am only getting 1 recording under them and I went through whole story again

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Is it possible that you change your fix that it show aso that you have done (at the moment it shows for me only that he forget here aso to make it to green/solved). Or give it hints that they are open for the future?:

Main: The Contract
Gracie: Dancing with a DeLuca
This was happening to me also Gracie and Main event still not green. Also where can I put that bug fix file script.rpy in android?

Last edited:

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
Hi, I wanted to know you can't enter the Italian language, in the previous version it was available

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Perfect story. Is it the end or do you think there will be a sequel?
This is barely the setup phase of the game, the story is not even nearing its climax yet. I believe HopesGaming has much more planned ahead.

confused about Is ending arch is it a dream or what?
When there's no more content for a given character in the current version of the game, a screen shows up to notify you that you've reached the end, and should wait for updates for more content of that character. That's about it, really.

Is blizzard princess last mission of the update or am I missing something? Nothing happens when I press continue.
There's 2 type of missions: Free roaming mission, and storyline mission. The "continue" button is for storyline mission. Blizzard Princess is a free roaming mission. Utilize the "?" and "J" menu to know what you have to do next. It's not that hard to read.

anyone know how to trigger gracies last event "feelings"?
This is already in v.0.05, so it's in the Guide in the OP. Maybe read through that.

brig106

Jan 27, 2019
Just found a inconsistency, I checked my character stats and the Stealth stat has lost approximately 20 points, which has affected game play. Anyone else had the same problem?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Hopes, what's the focus on the next update? one of the girls? Cordia? the main story? events?

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Maybe a Gottardo and Joey spin-off series :LOL: With Luna off course, because somebody needs to keep those two on track

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
Damn it the writing is so good! Its funny, hot, interesting and engaging im actually interested in it, its not just mindless bullshit id rather skip! Loooooooove THIS!

Reactions: xav66ier

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Ok, was a rather sexually intense update, really liked it. (the ending not so much) For tha sake of perfectionism: both character cards for Gracie and Isabel have not been updated. Gracie still doesn't like Isabel on it and Isabel, who did a lot more sexually with MC than the other girls combined, has still a rather normal card, compared to the two girls, who are wearing a lot less clothes in comparison to how much they let MC have his way with them...Or am I mistaken?

eminemqx

Mar 14, 2018
the wait is long but i really appreciate the efforts, ive been waiting for more isabel contents and gotta say its worth the wait, at least for me

mastermindX3M

Aug 26, 2019
Great game. Very good psychological profiles of characters, pretty good writing, funny, engaging, great premise, not much grinding. It resembles a little bit of anime series with all the different families, their soldiers, squads, abilities, interpersonal relationships, all in all greatly composed game. Looking forward for more frequent updates, which is the only downside of this game for now (meaning, not much updates and not frequent). Can't wait for the full version..

simohaya

Oct 25, 2018
Fix for people that can't start the magic touch questline with Gracie.
Note! ONLY download if you have this bug.
Just replace this in the main game folder and you should be able to start the event (Her room day time)

The people with the issue. Tell me if it fixed it for ya
Aweful

HaremLoverMuffinMan
This still doesnt work for me , I dont know what to do , ive tried everything , Where exactly do i need to replace the file ?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes