kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Im guessing this is a common issue but i cant progress at all with the new update. it shows in my journal that i dont have any new tasks with anyone. everything is complete. but when i look into the events with isabella specifically it shows that i havent done any tasks with her (which i have). i have done all of the older tasks with her up until this latest update. anyone know how to start her next task?

ive already gone to her in the evening where shes reading her book in her bedroom and that doesnt do anything for me.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Try checking for new recordings on the laptop first.
there was only one new recording and it was one of isbella and her husband. after watching it and even waiting a few days, nothing changes. still cant trigger any new event.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
there was only one new recording and it was one of isbella and her husband. after watching it and even waiting a few days, nothing changes. still cant trigger any new event.
Hmm, sorry. I had a similar problem as you, but watching the Isabel recording triggered the dialogue option with her in the evening.

lxygxl

May 26, 2018
Im guessing this is a common issue but i cant progress at all with the new update. it shows in my journal that i dont have any new tasks with anyone. everything is complete. but when i look into the events with isabella specifically it shows that i havent done any tasks with her (which i have). i have done all of the older tasks with her up until this latest update. anyone know how to start her next task?

ive already gone to her in the evening where shes reading her book in her bedroom and that doesnt do anything for me.

I have the same problem with you before. pls make sure you did not patch the CHEAT mod of 0.05 version after you extract the files. then like Mr. Vasy said, check the new recordings on the laptop, you will find that a new option of Isabel& Antonio's room.

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, Gracie is a tad scary. Much moreso than Luna. If I were the MC I'd just bite the bullet and tell her everything, especially the cameras, as soon as possible.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
I have the same problem with you before. pls make sure you did not patch the CHEAT mod of 0.05 version after you extract the files. then like Mr. Vasy said, check the new recordings on the laptop, you will find that a new option of Isabel& Antonio's room.
i dont think i have any mods installed. all i did was download this version and carry over a save from a different computer over to this computer with the new version downloaded on it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
FIX for Isabels past quest (the intro and the drinking questline) not showing as complete.

Again, only download if you got the issue. Should be able to start the new Isabel content at her room while she is reading.

Replace the script in the game folder.
Is it possible that you change your fix that it show aso that you have done (at the moment it shows for me only that he forget here aso to make it to green/solved). Or give it hints that they are open for the future?:

Main: The Contract
Gracie: Dancing with a DeLuca

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Well, that could be the solution. Hmm... lemme try it. I am currently left with the last three Gracie's quests.
If this works, I would like to thank you both.

EDIT: Nope, it didn't worked.
Look at all the recordings. Especially in Isabella's room.

lxygxl

May 26, 2018
Are you sure you went to her BED ROOM in the EVENING? In your screenshot, it might be the Living room at night.
Because everyone who used my save and went to the correct place at the correct time of day had been able to trigger the event.

There are six times of the day in total: Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, Night, and Late Night. Isabel is in her room in the morning (sleeping, can't interact), and evening (reading a book, this is where the event you want trigger), the living room at noon (cleaning, can interact) and night (sitting on sofa, can interact).

Thank you so much. and I found the reason that it's because I patched a cheat mod of 0.5 version zipped in the package directly after extracting the game file. maybe that's why all of other guys have no this problem. thanks again and have a nice day.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Raminita a signature of Cordia sipping tea will be more fitting :LOL:
(also it will be better if the text is down like any signature, take alfius signature over you as an example )

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That is why I mentioned they were practice. Too many renders to choose from. :p
Plus I have that one planned for a different style signature one that require more delicacy and time.
i see, well im not saying they are bad, i like them though i prefer the text to be down rather than in the middle of the signature.

brig106

Jan 27, 2019
Played this game for the first time, found it to slightly awkward to figure out what to do next, but once I figured out that part it became somewhat easier. I find that it is has a good story line and hopefully progresses in the same way, it would be a shame for it fall into sex scene after sex scene (although I am not adverse to that). This game is one of the better ones, well done.

Reactions: xav66ier
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes