Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
... The dev of the game luckily answers me just after my post. And let me tell you, this is a great system for "save-your-saves"! xD

And I have to agree about "My Name is Luna" Chapter. My godness. You said it: tears. All the time. When she's shattered thinking that the others hate her and that they forgot her birthday. When (avoiding spoilers) she thinks that everything happened because of her. Her smile, the "Luna Smile" in the little cage at the end of the story. Tears. Tears and goosebumps.
This is the reason of my reference of the masterpiece Chaplin movie "The Kids". Is not the same story. But a lot of themes are similar and blend the sames emotion (Abandon, search of family, child years stolen, rapt, etc...) .

If you never see it: Is a bad quality stream but legal. I have all Chaplin in DVD collection at home. I warranty a really similar experience of "My Name is Luna". A tears and smiles.

mc134

Jun 2, 2017
I can't seem to activate Story 6: The Blizzard Queen. I just completed all of the Isabel events, but when I hit "continue" it says I have more events to complete. There are no new missions and every other clickable option is just a repeat.

lxygxl

May 26, 2018
Same problem, any event above has been green, and the hint just said "Evening(Isabel bedroom) ", visit her millions of times at evening but still get 3 old options : 1. what are doing, 2.do you need anything, 3 take care". what the hell should I do, anyone could show me the solution? thanks in advance.

HopesGaming : I need a little help here . Can't get Isabelle event "Is it really over?" to trigger... I got "A bottle for a bottle" completed in my journal , but when I visit Isabelle in her room in the evening it won't trigger... what do I do to fix it ?

mc134

Jun 2, 2017
IF it is a bug being not able to progress, the above bug fixes did not apply.
I last completed event is The Blizzard Princess. There are no more active events.
The next story in line is: Story 6: The Blizzard Queen.
All contracts have been completed. There are no Special Contracts or Events in the missions page.
No dialogues are presenting any new choices. Have cycled through about 30 times.
Continue directs me to Events page but informs me of nothing else that I already mentioned.

Is there a minimum stat required to proceed? Help?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
IF it is a bug being not able to progress, the above bug fixes did not apply.
I last completed event is The Blizzard Princess. There are no more active events.
The next story in line is: Story 6: The Blizzard Queen.
All contracts have been completed. There are no Special Contracts or Events in the missions page.
No dialogues are presenting any new choices. Have cycled through about 30 times.
Continue directs me to Events page but informs me of nothing else that I already mentioned.

Is there a minimum stat required to proceed? Help?
have you checked the journal?

lxygxl

May 26, 2018
Could you show your "?" menu, Events screen?
Tried many ways including using your saves(2), replacing the script.rpy, however still not work, please kindly find my "?" screen, and hope could get some kind help. And I even wonder whether starting over the game could solve the problem or not.
1585018438(1).jpg

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Tried many ways including using your saves(2), replacing the script.rpy, however still not work, please kindly find my "?" screen, and hope could get some kind help. And I even wonder whether starting over the game could solve the problem or not.
View attachment 596116
Are you sure you went to her BED ROOM in the EVENING? In your screenshot, it might be the Living room at night.
Because everyone who used my save and went to the correct place at the correct time of day had been able to trigger the event.

There are six times of the day in total: Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, Night, and Late Night. Isabel is in her room in the morning (sleeping, can't interact), and evening (reading a book, this is where the event you want trigger), the living room at noon (cleaning, can interact) and night (sitting on sofa, can interact).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes