ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
Honestly, this is the only game i've played besides BaD that cannot be played in a "skip untill fap content" way. And I absolutely don't want to play it that way, the dialogue is amazing, the characters feel fresh, the humor and sudden tense moments are like none other. I got legit scared of Gracie, I laughed out loud several times, it's a fucking masterpiece. Thank you so much for this game.
I apologize but what game is "BaD"?

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Fix for people that can't start the magic touch questline with Gracie.
Note! ONLY download if you have this bug.
Just replace this in the main game folder and you should be able to start the event (Her room day time)

The people with the issue. Tell me if it fixed it for ya
Aweful

HaremLoverMuffinMan
Didnt work for me i tried skipping many days and continue story option but not new dialogue

SanasDome69

Mar 12, 2020
Eh, I should have probably tagged you HopesGaming in my previous post.

I am not able to advance the Isabel Quest line.
The screenshots of the journal and the event tabs are attached as requested.

Edit: I replaced the script file as you instructed, but no buenos.

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
The only game i have been playing over and over again, around 5 or 6 time in 0.05 version without ever skip it (except luna full story ofcourse). Dang, my heart just can't read it anymore. And this isabella update is touching me too in another part of my body.

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Eh, I should have probably tagged you HopesGaming in my previous post.

I am not able to advance the Isabel Quest line.
The screenshots of the journal and the event tabs are attached as requested.

Edit: I replaced the script file as you instructed, but no buenos.
Try finish gracie story first. If it still can't. I think bug fixes are in the OP

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Does that help? Finishing Gracie storyline first? And I used the bug fix for Isabel, the script file which is linked on the OP. But it didn't work.
All the other storylines should be finished before continuing with the Isabel quest. That was from previous updates...

When I started the update, everything else was green, the main quests and all other character quests and yes, Gracie as well. So please make sure they are all done.

Only if all other quests are green, must you go to Isabel in the evening while she is reading a book and "
Ask her what happened."

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Does that help? Finishing Gracie storyline first? And I used the bug fix for Isabel, the script file which is linked on the OP. But it didn't work.
Ohh sorry. It's in the bottle for the bottle story. Dev still fixing it. I thought it was in "vinyata"? Story. It required to finish the gracie story

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Is blizzard princess last mission of the update or am I missing something? Nothing happens when I press continue.
Hmm, if you press continue it only for the main story. For any other story you should check the "?" Sign on top left and click "event" so you know all the requirement to continue the story

SanasDome69

Mar 12, 2020
All the other storylines should be finished before continuing with the Isabel quest. That was from previous updates...

When I started the update, everything else was green, the main quests and all other character quests and yes, Gracie as well. So please make sure they are all done.

Only if all other quests are green, must you go to Isabel in the evening while she is reading a book and "
Ask her what happened."
Ohh sorry. It's in the bottle for the bottle story. Dev still fixing it. I thought it was in "vinyata"? Story. It required to finish the gracie story
Well, that could be the solution. Hmm... lemme try it. I am currently left with the last three Gracie's quests.
If this works, I would like to thank you both.

EDIT: Nope, it didn't worked.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes