WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
There is no main story in this update...all events happen in free roam.
Oki but how do I get them to start ?
I have talked to Luna,Gracie and Isabelle at different times and places and I got no new dialogue ?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK, so I can not help to feel a bit underwhelmed.

But too be honest, The previous update with "My name is Luna", were so good that almost everything that came after that was bound to be not on the same level.

So was this update good? Yes of course, but not on the previous update's level.

Also I'm not so invested in Isabel's development. Makes no mistake, I loved the flirting and cheating, but she is not a patch on Luna and Gracie.

That's all I have to say about this one. Good solid update, but a few levels below the last one (That was exceptional, to be fair)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Oki but how do I get them to start ?
I have talked to Luna,Gracie and Isabelle at different times and places and I got no new dialogue ?
You need to meet Isabelle in the evening in her room.
Ask her what happened.

(Check under hints->events for hints on how to proceed)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
That was one fantastic update! Isabel was never my favorite (and she still isn't), but the layers of depth added to her during each new scene are tremendous!

HopesGaming if Isabel is the teasing queen, you're indubitably the teasing king. The pace of the sexy scenes, the way you put the focus on kisses, teasing, light touches, raises the ante of excitation in a way no simple sex scenes can come close to. This is a big part of what I love in your game, and this is why you should never listen to those morons that vehemently ask for sex and whine because "stil no sex, dev is scam" (but I'm not worried about that ;)).

Story-oriented moments are also great and the scenes between Gracie and Isabel were almost as beautiful as they were intense. This is what I'm looking for in a VN: I want to be involved with the characters. I want to know them and care for them, because they aren't just walking dicks, boobies and vaginas, but they're well-written characters with desires and needs and they feel real. Even if they're all over the top. And if I can care for them, have a connection with them, all that happens to them will feel more intense as well. Be it Luna's backstory or Isabel's last scene in the present update, whose image composition was off the charts.

tl;dr great update, Hopes, keep up the good work :)

Feb 29, 2020
Amazing work Hopes but I don't really know how I feel about cheating.
Just as long as we are not forced to cheat on The Goddess. I can deal with having optional routes to do so. But given the choice all the other characters will continue to be "dick-denied".
But then I'm just one of those weird faithful types.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: c3p0 and I'm back.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Amazing work Hopes but I don't really know how I feel about cheating.
there is no cheating , the mc dont have a girlfriend yet, yes he is intimate with Gracie and Luna but thats all there is.... nothing serious yet and as for Isa.... yeah that is cheating but if you have read the whole update 2 can play that game and i doubt Antonio is any better than her at this point.
I just can't see her in "that" way
:eek:
are you for real, i had been waiting since the first reléase of this game for more content with her, and i even stoped my support and removed my signature as a way of "protest" that she was not getting any whole update and you say you dont really have any interest in her that way? i just..... will go away before i go bonkers :coffee:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
You need to meet Isabelle in the evening in her room.
Ask her what happened.

(Check under hints->events for hints on how to proceed)
Sorry for being stuid , but I've got all events with Isabelle in white text...all from Intro:Dirty flooor to A soldiers sacrifice there are no green ones and I have two of them completed in the Journal ?

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
:eek:
are you for real, i had been waiting since the first reléase of this game for more content with her, and i even stoped my support and remove my signature as a way of "protest" that she was not getting any whole update and you say you dont really have any interest in her that way? i just..... will go away before i go bonkers :coffee:
And I quote (cit): "at this point of the story I just can't see her in "that" way".
I can't say that I really don't have any interest in her that way. She is really bautiful. Probably the most beautiful girl in the cast. But in the way she was introduced to us, her "mistyque" aura, I don't know. In the "kiss" scene in her office, I was breathless, looking at her, frozen. Motionless. That's the "Cordelia's effect" to me: too much beautiful for be real! xD
And I know that it sounds weird, but "at that point of the story" (autocit) I don't have the same "intent"as for Luna and Gracie.
Probably, with more frequentation than simply spying on cameras things will change quickly. ;)

I'm back.

Mar 15, 2020
there is no cheating , the mc dont have a girlfriend yet, yes he is intimate with Gracie and Luna but thats all there is.... nothing serious yet and as for Isa.... yeah that is cheating but if you have read the whole update 2 can play that game and i doubt Antonio is any better than her at this point.
You are right but it's just I don't feel good about this cheating stuff in anyway.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
HopesGaming : I need a little help here . Can't get Isabelle event "Is it really over?" to trigger... I got "A bottle for a bottle" completed in my journal , but when I visit Isabelle in her room in the evening it won't trigger... what do I do to fix it ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When I loaded my save it asked what the MC's last name was so I put DeLuca for his last name.

I keep forgetting that I need to bring a magnifying glass to read the event requirements as that shit is still too fucking tiny to read. But then I just opened the script file with them in it and read the requirements there instead.

Some events are not green for me.

Main events

the contract

Gracie events

Dancing with a DeLuca

Isabel events

The first 4 events are not green

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
HopesGaming : I need a little help here . Can't get Isabelle event "Is it really over?" to trigger... I got "A bottle for a bottle" completed in my journal , but when I visit Isabelle in her room in the evening it won't trigger... what do I do to fix it ?
You could be having the same problem some other people had, which are detailed in these posts:

FIX for Isabels past quest (the intro and the drinking questline) not showing as complete.

Again, only download if you got the issue. Should be able to start the new Isabel content at her room while she is reading.

Replace the script in the game folder.
AYy Did you put the "609229_script" file in the Main game folder? If you did, did it ask for any override permission? cause thr problem is persistence as fuck for me even when i install the fix.
Rename the file so it become "script.rpy" then replace the original in the game folder
If that's not the case, screenshots your "?" menu so everyone has a better idea how to help.
Alternatively, I did upload my full save from v0.05 that should work, which you can find on page 432 of this thread.

Reactions: WaerM
Jun 18, 2017
I don't know why i can't progress in the quest the magic touch for gracie. Ive lookes at the recordings, ive waited 3 days, but the quest never progresses? I can't play the new update without that.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes