SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Not asking for spoilers here, just a yes or no, I'm a greedy perv & have chosen to peruse Isa, will this blow my chances with Luna/Gracie ? Am I going to have to choose One only ? </3

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not asking for spoilers here, just a yes or no, I'm a greedy perv & have chosen to peruse Isa, will this blow my chances with Luna/Gracie ? Am I going to have to choose One only ? </3
Truth is we don't know yet. But I don't expect a typical "MC fucks everyone and everyone happy" plot.

Aug 8, 2016
I'm unsurprisingly happy with the new update.
I've seen some people complain about the length, and although I agree it wasn't big update given the time between releases, it was still a good couple of hours at least i think, I didn't track time but I saw someone talk about 10 minutes of content or something and that would only be possible if skipping through all the dialogue which would kinda defeat the purpose.

Rather than the length, there were a few minor uncharacteristic things, like Isabel's hair merging quite far inte her head in one of the close ups (the "why are you going so far for something as trivial as this" scene) and fair amount of spelling/grammar errors but those are fairly minor and can probably be fixed in the future. Other than that I liked the story beat a lot and had nice character development for a lot of the characters, particularly for Gracie. She got a chance to show off but more importantly show off her flaws. She was a genuinely unlikable person for a good chunk of her and Isabel's scene and showcased her bad side, even to the MC.

And of course nice to see MC getting some after two years, the poor guy needed some release.

looking forward to things to come (y)

Reactions: ILCjr and Huitieme

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm unsurprisingly happy with the new update.
I've seen some people complain about the length, and although I agree it wasn't big update given the time between releases, it was still a good couple of hours at least i think, I didn't tack time but I saw someone talk about 10 minutes of content or something and that would only be possible if skipping through all the dialogue which would kinda defeat the purpose.

Rather than the length, there were a few minor uncharacteristic things, like Isabel's hair merging quite far inte her head in one of the close ups (the "why are you going so far for something as trivial as this" scene) and fair amount of spelling/grammar errors but those are fairly minor and can probably be fixed in the future. Other than that I liked the story beat a lot and had nice character development for a lot of the characters, particularly for Gracie. She got a chance to show off but more importantly show off her flaws. She was a genuinely unlikable person for a good chunk of her and Isabel's scene and showcased her bad side, even to the MC.

And of course nice to see MC getting some after two years, the poor guy needed some release.

looking forward to things to come (y)
What I find most surprising is that usually those people complaining about time are also complaining about sex scenes. And to be honest the teasing and kissing with Isabel has been way hotter than full intercourse in 95% of other games in my opinion. Like you could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
i think the dev team are focus on building things up slowly
What dev team? LOL, HopesGaming is one person.

and i agree with you but know it's due time
No it's not, the pace of the game in its current state makes sense, rushing more sex scenes in for the sake of lewd rn doesn't.

Anyone with 0.05 save...,
For the love of all things good on this Earth, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!! I've uploaded my save and relinked them again and again to every person asking every page about it. Geez!!!

So...how do i untrack missions i accomplished already?
BTW Great Game i love it!!
I got that problem too, there's a small x on the top right corner of the tracker that I, and you, too, didn't noticed at first, click that.

So i just wanted to point out randomly about the games tags. I noticed that "Harem" isn't one of them. Likely for a damn good reason. So maybe just maybe, make your choices carefully.
Or have many, many saves. It's not like we have much to do while waiting for update with our current global situation. Might as well replay the game a whole lot of times :p

can you fuck any of the girls yet?
think last version i played, the furthest you could get was a hard on when blonde girl sat on you or something
are there no sexual content on this game or are the tags just not updated?
At this point in development, no one is here for the lewds. The game is just that amazing even without sex scenes. This game, however, has other "mature" contents. And it's more because of those content that it's an adult game.

There is two versions of the flashback with Luna.
If you have done My Name Is Luna, you will get the kissing scene with her.

If you haven't- you just get a flashback of her in her room and different diagloue.
[...]

That's what I mean with that it does not make sense asking when what happens first. The game already remembers what you did first and changes based on it.
We don't deserve your greatness! But be the great human being that you are anyway and give us what we do not deserve! :love:

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Love PG's cameo. I wonder if he actually looks like that IRL?

Now all we need is DPC to join in on the fun.

Gunja02

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone experienced an error at the luna-dialog aswell ?

Game crash (traceback):
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'lastname'

after the attached scene
Error.jpg

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
There is two versions of the flashback with Luna.

If you haven't- you just get a flashback of her in her room and different diagloue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what I mean with that it does not make sense asking when what happens first. The game already remembers what you did first and changes based on it.
I think it is simply the need to have a clear continuity of the plot to fully enjoy what you are offering us, to completely enter the game.
Thanks, master! You're great! :love:

What I find most surprising is that usually those people complaining about time are also complaining about sex scenes. And to be honest the teasing and kissing with Isabel has been way hotter than full intercourse in 95% of other games in my opinion. Like you could cut the sexual tension with a knife.
What I say is: there are so many games for an easy fap-routine, where it's raining girls around MC's cock...so...why in the blue hell some people are complaining in there? Go out and play some other game!!! Shit!
You're right! There are so many scenes in this game where the sexual tension can be cut with a knife! Hot scenes without need tits flying around! My godness!
This is a great game, one of the best for plot, storytelling, quality of charachters (and not only 'cos they're hot and good-looking), it's a shame to complain only because the MC doesn't stick his cock in every holes he sees!

Reactions: c3p0

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wow, that was another great update.

Just couple of questions for HopesGaming:

1. Gracie says Luna was "not subtle" at all in showing herself during the shooting. What actually gave it away to her? Was it Luna's whole death stare :ROFLMAO:? Or the fact that Luna was just half-hiding by the wall's corner:LOL:? Or both? Just trying to understand that scene a bit better.

2.. Gracie came scarily close to catching MC red-handed. Either Gracie is already aware of the fact that MC is up to something, but choosing to ignore it (because she likes MC), or she is blindsided (also due to her affections towards MC) and ignorant (since even MC admits Gracie isn't very smart when judging people), hence she really is joking.
I'm leaning much towards the former, but I just wonder whether we will actually find out later.

3. Gottardo doesn't travel (around the world) like the other Serpents? He seems to have a lot of free time on his hands (first hanging out around Cordia's shop, now helping Luna). Not that I'm complaining, I love his character. Also, I got this strong feeling when I first saw Gottardo back in the beach mission, but I think it might be safe to confirm it now - Gottardo's got the lowest IQ out of all the Serpents :ROFLMAO::LOL: (correct me if I'm wrong)

4. With rotation continuously going back and forth between Lewd (freeroam) - Story - Lewd (freeroam) - Story, I'm glad Isabel got the much deserved update. Having said that, which character is next in line for Lewd/freeroam? My hope is for Cordia to begin getting some lewd/freeroam content, but that's just my opinion. Is it too early for Cordia content?

5. With MC fixing Gracie & Isabel's broken relationship in Isabel update, there's another relationship that remains broken: Luna & Cordia. Will that be included as part of Luna's lewd/freeroam (like Isabel's) or part of main story?

Holy cow, one word to describe Isabel in this update. H.O.T .

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

so the first is more like the "romance" one and the other is the "friendly" versión?
(i did get the romance one where they are making out and she ask for kisses and hugs as a reward, i think is more fitting for her too)

JJJ84 that someone act stupid or dumb doenst mean they are not smart, and underestimating a serpent....i dont really think that is a good idea at all.
(take the mc as an example, he can act all shy and good while plotting how to take advantage of the people he can get close..)

Last edited:

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
1. Gracie says Luna was "not subtle" at all in showing herself during the shooting. What actually gave it away to her? Was it Luna's whole death stare :ROFLMAO:? Or the fact that Luna was just half-hiding by the wall's corner:LOL:? Or both? Just trying to understand that scene a bit better.
Good question. I'm thinking about that "death stare" too.
On one hand, it can be only our suggestion. But the cinematic shot, that close-up to her eyes, let me think that there is something more. Is she worried about Gracie? Is she "warning" her sister like "don't mess around, go with him and do it, you stupid"? I don't know.

2.. Gracie came scarily close to catching MC red-handed. Either Gracie is already aware of the fact that MC is up to something, but choosing to ignore it (because she likes MC), or she is blindsided (also due to her affections towards MC) and ignorant (since even MC admits Gracie isn't very smart when judging people), hence she really is joking.
I'm leaning much towards the former, but I just wonder whether we will actually find out later.
I think she's joking about joking. She obviously knows that the MC's doing something at her back. She is too much smart. Gracie cares about the MC, but she loves her Family most and hates to be screwed.

3. Gottardo doesn't travel (around the world) like the other Serpents? He seems to have a lot of free time on his hands (first hanging out around Cordia's shop, now helping Luna). Not that I'm complaining, I love his character. Also, I got this strong feeling when I first saw Gottardo back in the beach mission, but I think it might be safe to confirm it now - Gottardo's got the lowest IQ out of all the Serpents :ROFLMAO::LOL: (correct me if I'm wrong)
Maybe there is no much work for the Serpents at the moment! xD

4. With rotation continuously going back and forth between Lewd (freeroam) - Story - Lewd (freeroam) - Story, I'm glad Isabel got the much deserved update. Having said that, which character is next in line for Lewd/freeroam? My hope is for Cordia to begin getting some lewd/freeroam content, but that's just my opinion. Is it too early for Cordia content?
We have had more of Luna and Gracie. And now the update with Isabella's contents. I think that we can hope that the next will be about Cordia! "Probabilities" (cit.)

Holy cow, one word to describe Isabel in this update. Literally H.O.T .
The word you are looking for is: HOT-AS-HELL!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
so the first is more like the "romance" one and the other is the "friendly" versión?
(i did get the romance one where they are making out and she ask for kisses and hugs as a reward, i think is more fitting for her too)

JJJ84 that someone act stupid or dumb doenst mean they are not smart, and underestimating a serpent....i dont really think that is a good idea at all.
(take the mc as an example, he can act all shy and good while plotting how to take advantage of the people he can get close..)
True, Gottardo could be faking it, and can be really smart underneath all the facade. But I'm sort of getting the feeling a lot of what he says and does is pretty genuine and he's not faking it (but that's just me, I'm happy to be proven wrong, because I generally like twists and turns with the characters, as long as it's not too much).

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes