Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
can you fuck any of the girls yet?
think last version i played, the furthest you could get was a hard on when blonde girl sat on you or something

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Gracie is way more dangerous and frightening than Luna.. The only one that can scare me that much is Cordia. The scene when she caught us in her office was amazing. I was half scared to shit half totally in love. But I still think I would rather have to deal with Cordia being angry with me than with Gracie. She seems way too more unpredictable.
Having said that, I fucking love Gracie. I have no doubt that when she told us that if we betray her trust she will hurt us she really really meant it. And if anything it made me love her more (dont ask me why, I am fucked up).

She was my favorite from the beginning of the game. Nowadays, I simply cannot pick.

A dignified empress, Cordia, which by the way is the first MILF I actually cared about in a game.
A super cutie that keeps getting more and more lovable in each interaction, Luna.
A teasing queen that has a way bigger heart that she lets on, Isabel.
And a curious princess that is starting to explore the world, Gracie.

How the hell can you pick one over the other?

Last edited:

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
That scene gave a chill to my spine to...

To be honest, in my opinion Gracie is completely nuts, not 'luna like nuts-level' but still close enough to be constantly on the edge to change into a serious threat. Not necessairly to the MC, or maybe yes, but to other guys. Imagine what she is capable now, just partly trained in secret by Wilfried - think about shes fully trained...

That complete family is a bunch or wierdos, still highly skilled but still wierd :D
Is the DeLuca's gene, right!
Like Angelo said about Antonio in the shooting festival: "I hope there is more than his mother than is father in him".
Gracie is probably the most dangerous member of her family. No doubt about it. She seems like an autistic, in the way she calculates everything in details and the way she can't get normal in relationships with other people. Like the moment she "snapped" with Isabel, by "I hate you" to "Best frieeeeeeeeeends!!!!!". She's scary. Literally.

And I tell you this, if we want to think that Wilfred is some kind of puppet-master, it would be not out of this world to think that he wants her to head the family to take advantage of her own weaknesses and latent insanity to ruin the De Luca family and raises to the top himself.

I know, I'm travelling to much with fantasy! xD

Gracie is way more dangerous and frightening than Luna.. The only one that can scare me so much is Cordia. And I still think I would rather have to deal with Cordia being angry with me than with Gracie. She seems way too more unpredictable. That scene you are talking about gave chills.
Having said that, I fucking love Gracie. She was my favorite from the beginning of the game. Nowadays, I simply cannot pick.

An dignified empress, Corda, which by the way is the first MILF I actually cared about in a game.
An super cutie that keeps getting more and more lovable in each interaction, Luna.
An teasing queen that has a way bigger heart that she lets on, Isabel.
And a curious princess that is starting to explore the world, Gracie.

How the hell can you pick one over the other?
You're right man. It's too difficult to choose. But ya know, like someone says: "Follow your heart"!
And mine goes to Luna every time! Oh, C'mon, she has a gun and an ice cream!!! <3

And as I said, yes, I think too that Gracie is the most dangerous chick in the cast. More than Luna and Cordia!

Reactions: Ayhsel

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I think that Antonio deserves it! We don't have to forget that all his "You're welcome Mr. NewKid" is all bullshit. We saw how it feels about it in the records of Cordia's office. So, the MC knows that Antonio doesn't like him so much. Anyway, I'm gonna play the Netori Route because I don't wanna miss the contents of the game. It's pretty ovbious that make a move with Isabella put the MC in a very dangerous position: she's not only a married woman in a Mafia Game, she's the Capo's wife, YOUR Capo's wife! I think that in a "real-life" situation you have to save your life and refuse Isa's attentions.
Dude if you wanna go netori path then deal with it. MC will unmercifully destroy their marriage and steal isabel then fuck her in front of him in near future.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
I've got a bug. New game. Gracie event 'The friends of my friend are my friends' won't trigger. Have waited several days, checked in on Gracie at all times of the day. There's nothing in the journal.

I think it's related to Gracie recording 4 popping too soon. It came up and was talking about a movie discussion which hadn't taken place, so my having watched it too soon screwed up a flag somewhere?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
and here i think i was the only one that dont trust Wilfred at all and think that Wilfred may be the antagonist in this game.... who knows...(if Wilfred was to turn antagonist and per se betraying Cordia, it will leave a open place for the mc to take and be pretty close to Cordia all the time, but that is kind of a wishful thinking by my part :LOL: )
it will make for a shocking turn of events and something no one of us really expect to happen at all considering the loyalty he shows to The Deluca family.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Well I laughed like crazy along with the two "degenerates", I hope that Joey is a badass just acting stupid (well only a pure badass would be that relaxed in the presence of both serpent and Luna). Great update, I really enjoyed Isabel content. But now I'm looking forward to rescuing the sister of that assassin clan girl (can't remember the name), and maybe for once to see MC in a serious fight.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Dude if you wanna go netori path then deal with it. MC will be unmercifully destroy their marriage and steal isabel then fuck her in front of him in near future.
We don't konw what can happen in the future. I repeat: I don't care about Antonio, because he seems false to me. He doesn't care about the MC except for that "I didn't know ho he was, now I know" we seen in the footage. Isabel is a beautiful woman who is constantly treated badly by her husband and if she doesn't mind about destroying their marriage, why should I?

But I understand what you're saying, and that's why I have two saves, one for the Netori Route (repeat, just 'cos I don't wanna miss what the dev has created for us, the gamers), one for the other route, because I think that this situation is too far dangerous for the MC. And because I think that all of this will hurt Luna at the end...

Reactions: Game Bond

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I've got a bug. New game. Gracie event 'The friends of my friend are my friends' won't trigger. Have waited several days, checked in on Gracie at all times of the day. There's nothing in the journal.

I think it's related to Gracie recording 4 popping too soon. It came up and was talking about a movie discussion which hadn't taken place, so my having watched it too soon screwed up a flag somewhere?
That's the standard Gracie bug that people get.I had to restart in order to fix it. And yeah it has to do with watching the recording before talking to her about the movies. Hope's has a hotfix that fixed it for some people.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Well I laughed like crazy along with the two "degenerates", I hope that Joey is a badass just acting stupid (well only a pure badass would be that relaxed in the presence of both serpent and Luna). Great update, I really enjoyed Isabel content. But now I'm looking forward to rescuing the sister of that assassin clan girl (can't remember the name), and maybe for once to see MC in a serious fight.
Joey is pure gold! The scene with Gracie when he acts between her monologue was awesome!
And yes, I'm looking for rescuing Eiza's sister too!

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I don't get it. Why would that put the v0.06 Isabel content way earlier than Luna?
I believe that things went more or less simultaneously. In the "Blizzard Princess" part the MC remembers when he asked Luna for help and the way they were suggests that the "Bullet Scene" has already happened.
Why did the author decide to include this content in the next update? We can't know, it's the way he works.

Reactions: Game Bond

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I believe that things went more or less simultaneously. In the "Blizzard Princess" part the MC remembers when he asked Luna for help and the way they were suggests that the "Bullet Scene" has already happened.
Why did the author decide to include this content in the next update? We can't know, it's the way he works.
There is two versions of the flashback with Luna.
If you have done My Name Is Luna, you will get the kissing scene with her.

If you haven't- you just get a flashback of her in her room and different diagloue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what I mean with that it does not make sense asking when what happens first. The game already remembers what you did first and changes based on it.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
We don't konw what can happen in the future. I repeat: I don't care about Antonio, because he seems false to me. He doesn't care about the MC except for that "I didn't know ho he was, now I know" we seen in the footage. Isabel is a beautiful woman who is constantly treated badly by her husband and if she doesn't mind about destroying their marriage, why should I?
Exactly! The game gives a pretty justified point for that.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes