Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Some people will rather complain than give feedback, is one of the many problems i see in patreon and any website like this one, you can tell the dev you are only focusing on X and you need to focus a bit on more on X so the story goes according with all the characters....devs also make mistakes, to think that you are doing it perfectly it will be rather arrogant and ..... guess i dont need to say that "word".
However complain about sex in a game that is all about story telling, is rather "crazy" and not only that but it has been said by the dev itself from day 1 it was not the focus of the game, it will happen but not that fast as other games make it.
True. Some people is just weird.

Someomegalul

Jan 24, 2019
I can't trigger the Blizzard Princes event. I've waited like 5 ingame days, and nothing happend. I've completed all events that required for the Blizzard Princes. Can anyone help me whit that pretty please?

Last edited:

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
cool ... for me its worth to wait.... Gracie's analytical is scary ... looks like Zhuge Liang on training .... but MC become more stronger each update .... no wonder Wilfred give high rating for him .... and looks like Isabela netori path will lead many conflict in the future for MC ..... anyway thanks Hopesgaming your work is amazing

Reactions: Mormont

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I played this game on the first release and I really liked the game even do it doesnt offer any sex or ecchi stuff at that time, so Im just curious because I want to play this game again does the current version bring lewd scenes?
Nah, you won't. Nobody outsmarts Gracie anymore, she became a cute scary monster

Reactions: Fundo

Aug 14, 2018
Has HopesGaming already mentioned what the next update will focus on? I browsed through the last few pages but could not find an answer. (Yeah, I know its very early for this question, but I am just so damn curious :giggle: )

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I can't trigger the Blizzard Princes event. I've waited like 5 ingame days, and nothing happend. I've completed all events that required for the Blizzard Princes. Can anyone help me whit that pretty please?
Talk to Isabel at night "Mind if I sit?" option then talk to Gracie in the afternoon then check recording 2.

a72q

Jul 24, 2017
Great update HopesGaming . You have created a very interesting bunch of characters who engage in quite compelling situations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS1 Read that there may be some more scenes with Isabel in the coming weeks. First yay!, second just don't forget about Lady Cordia as well :p

PS2 I have wanted to say it for quite some time but Gracie's nail polish is just terrible :p

Reactions: johnelros

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Well i'm not gonna lie i'm kinda disappointed, there is still good writing (the part with the plan and gracie was amazing), but there is not enough content, and it's giving us less choices then what i would have liked, for example there were multiple opportunities to open up a femdom path, but the dev chose not to, also i didn't like the fact that we didn't get the chance to refuse to humiliate antonio in the last scene, even in the netori path, we should be able to chose to respect him.

Not enough content and not enough choices, after the great 0.05 i was waiting for more not gonna lie.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Has HopesGaming already mentioned what the next update will focus on? I browsed through the last few pages but could not find an answer. (Yeah, I know its very early for this question, but I am just so damn curious :giggle: )
it will probably be the content that was cut in 0.5 (the whole rescue quest and more story) but dont take me on this though, is only what i think he will focus next...

Reactions: 01234

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Realy good update Loved Isabell :)
Hope we get Hot sex actions With Cordia or Luna or Isabell :love: (y)
Wish you add dating For Isabell and CORDIA :cool:(y) Lastly Cordia she is Best Juicy Woman :love:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes