D

Deleted member 1674722

Yeah, I can't continue with Isabela story as well
I have Main Events "The Contract" seemingly unfinished, Gracie "Dancing with a DeLuca" seemingly unfinished, and no events with Isabella done still at "Dirty Floor" even though I have already done the wine event with her. I've been playing this since it started grinding day after day and I guess the only remedy I have is a restart???

Thanks for the face palm Game Bond, glad your game is working for you!

Reactions: triscuits

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I have Main Events "The Contract" seemingly unfinished, Gracie "Dancing with a DeLuca" seemingly unfinished, and no events with Isabella done still at "Dirty Floor" even though I have already done the wine event with her. I've been playing this since it started grinding day after day and I guess the only remedy I have is a restart???
The entire gameplay so far take about 6-8 hours, not really that long. But if you want to just play this update content, I did upload my save on page 432 of this thread.

Reactions: triscuits

SanasDome69

Mar 12, 2020
FIX for Isabels past quest (the intro and the drinking questline) not showing as complete.

Again, only download if you got the issue. Should be able to start the new Isabel content at her room while she is reading.

Replace the script in the game folder.
Eh, I did as you instructed but still no advancement in the Isabel story line.
I don't get a new option when I start up a conversation with her in the evening.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
this game focus on a good story and you are just a low rank and you need to build up trust
and am very sure with ea update there will be more things between the mc and the girls
ok but even this doesn't allow you to be already able to kiss the girls i anderstand what your saying bust the trust "story" is already on a good level to allow scene like kiss seen naked body... i dont ask for sex scene from the get go i ask for some progress (much needed in my opinion) on the sex scene in général

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Eh, I did as you instructed but still no advancement in the Isabel story line.
I don't get a new option when I start up a conversation with her in the evening.
did you rename the file you downloaded? When you download, there's a series of 5 numbers added to the front of the file, you need to delete those numbers for the script to work correctly

ok but even this doesn't allow you to be already able to kiss the girls i anderstand what your saying bust the trust "story" is already on a good level to allow scene like kiss seen naked body... i dont ask for sex scene from the get go i ask for some progress (much needed in my opinion) on the sex scene in général
There are plenty of kissing, touching, teasing, and even one blowjob scene already.

D

Deleted member 1674722

The entire gameplay so far take about 6-8 hours, not really that long. But if you want to just play this update content, I did upload my save on page 432 of this thread.
Thanks, content triggered immediately.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
i think the dev team are focus on building things up slowly
its just a matter of time sorry but there many other games that focus more on sex right away

Mar 28, 2019
am not gonna play that the mc is a cold blooded murderer
i focus on the girls and more on luna in what state she is
but we will see how thing roll

I prefer story background history of every characters also rather than random sex scene. The game is solid and head strong focusing basically on story. I couldn't care less if sex scene is minimal but I know some people are horn dog that like to fap their favorite characters please excuse my vulgar language who doesn't?! Howsoever let's enjoy the game appreciate the good and little things in game :cool::cool::cool::cool::whistle::coffee:

Nubigesit

Sep 5, 2019
I rarely post about games I've played. But this this DeLuca family is by far one of the best adult game I've ever played (yes no sex scene yet, but groping somebody's "bosom" is adult thing right?).

I really appreciate the dev for making this game into such a beautiful adult game. This is movie material. This game is the only game that make me keep playing for the story and not get bored for the sex that yet to come. Well maybe the plot is not the best plot ever created, but for me it's fun and interesting enough to keep me drowned into the story.

1. Dialogue is good. Nothing like MC is the most handsome guy in the planet where girls suddenly open up skirt for no real reason.
2. Character build is superb for each one of them.
3. Graphic was beautiful.

Sorry for bad english.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes