JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My country New Zealand, has started to go into lockdown with Covid-19 starting to hit it hard. Glad I have the 0.06 update to The DeLuca Family to lift my spirits.

Reactions: MisterL

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Your right I enjoy the writing and the story, thank you I'll play this game I miss that crazy blondie
Oh gawd, if you haven't played in a while, you're in for a treat! Or rather, a gut punch to the feels. You won't be ready for it, no matter how much warning you get from us, I guarantee you that...

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
during the blizzard princess, after telling Isabel that he is going to fix things reguardless, it says talk to Wilfred. but it only has work lit up. what should I do next?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
during the blizzard princess, after telling Isabel that he is going to fix things reguardless, it says talk to Wilfred. but it only has work lit up. what should I do next?
Click Talk anyway :p

how should i know that this is the end of update? because I can't access anything new after 2nd yoga any help?
There should be a screen notify you the end of the update. Otherwise, check the "?" Menu. If you still can't figure out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: holymoly35cb

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
My country New Zealand, has started to go into lockdown with Covid-19 starting to hit it hard. Glad I have the 0.06 update to The DeLuca Family to lift my spirits.
To be fair, it's a global thing. Everyone's in quarantine around the globe rn :p

Reactions: Anthony2

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
First things first:

* Tracking of quests can be turned off by clicking that little X next to the quest title.
* I am pretty sure that MC's dick is stuck inside Lady Cordia's nightie, but not in Lady Cordia. :D

That said, I have expected worse after all the comments. Yes, Isabel definitely needed some development. And yes, I have cut the update short because it doesn't feel right - and most of all dangerous - to cuck the future Don. Still I don't get how some people arrive at 10 minutes of game time. I've read through and clicked faster than usual and it still took me a good one and a half hours. Would I have wanted more? Of course, we all do, in every game here.

At first I had problems starting the new content, but that was cleared up with the help of this forum quickly. I also expected that overhauled RPG system for this update, but clearly I misunderstood Hopes in that regard.

Anyway, I got a few chuckles out of the update (Joey! Luna just being Luna!), the story is high quality as usual and I hope that we will slowly start seeing the ladies naked (I remember faintly that there was a scene with Eiza planned for this update? I guess that must have been cut for time too), but hey, Luna is getting accustomed to intimacy, baby steps, baby steps...

Looking forward to the next update as usual.

The update was about an hour long for me. The Dev had like 6 months for this content it wasn't allot for that amount of time so if i was a Patreon of a high tier i coule see being upset about this updates length however I think it's only fair to point out that the Dev has stated that this is not a full time job and as far as i can tell, (i could be wrong) all of the assets are originals created by the Dev. I guess what I'm saying is I get it, both ends, i get being disappointed, I get being grateful and i even get the Dev's POV. My advice for people who are willing is just spread the game more, if the Dev can replace their livelyhood income with Patreon dollars and support themselves that way, they will devote more time to the construction of the game. Granted, I'm not saying Donate more, I'm saying spread the word. I personally don't feel updates are frequent enough to justify more than $1.00 but it 200,000 people all gave $1. Dev could live on that and dedicate more time to the game.

Update
Story 10/10
Music 7/10
Renders 8/10
Final score 8/10 (my opinion)

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes