Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
wow just wow didt play this game for a very long time
but luna's past hit me like a bom did the full story but i must say its very well done
keep up the good work i so much love a good story

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
how can i do the magic touch mission, i don't understand the requirement
some times is hard to figure out what you must do but i figure out you must w8 for a few days even a week then something is going to happen try read the event good if nothing work keep skipping time till some is going to trigger

Xarald

May 13, 2019
some times is hard to figure out what you must do but i figure out you must w8 for a few days even a week then something is going to happen try read the event good if nothing work keep skipping time till some is going to trigger
i have compressed version is my game bugged or something?

Xarald

May 13, 2019
i can't ask her about ot trip can't see any option

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
i have compressed version is my game bugged or something?
i dunno sorry but am not that far i just finest the main story and everything for luna event
you have 2 options the main story if you press that middle icon you can do the main story if it says
in your screen that you must press ? then event then you need to unlock that event first
on the event page you can see what must be unlocked first to get on for the main quest

for sample i didt read very good about the cave story then i saw i need to w8 1 week and wola it works
also look ad what time it will trigger and where if it says room its your room so just stay there and just skip time

also some things will trigger if you open laptop and listen to the recordings

Mar 28, 2019
Trio

wanted to post them all at once but why keep you guys waiting

WAT! DUO!! They'll definitely murder you!
The FAQ is not stated what the morality can do I'm confuse if the positive or negative makes MC become cold blooded blood hound killer oh well gonna wait 4 the updated about it

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone also having difficulties with the game registering missions being completed? I want to continue with Isabela but my Gracie dancing won't say it's completed on events but it's completed on the mission board.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Anyone also having difficulties with the game registering missions being completed? I want to continue with Isabela but my Gracie dancing won't say it's completed on events but it's completed on the mission board.
so far i know if you talk to gracia it will trigger a thing that you both go out into town its pretty long
and later she start to dance and you get a option to dance with her that so far i know

you must talk to her when she in her room

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Handjob 2022, BJ 2024, boring missionary fuck 2026 and so on. Yeah, i'm out of here.
(foa i say it without having play the current update)

i think you're a little bit too optimistic the more realistic way would be:
- pussylicking 2022 ( for one character)
- pussylicking 2023/24( for all character)
- handjob 2025
- fuck 2026 ( for one character)
- finished game 20.. never since we will be all dead from covid 19

that been said

i love the game and here's way:
story: 9/10
graphic: 9/10 ( and i know what i'm talking about)
music: 7/10
interaction between char: 8/10

but frankly man
sex scene: 00,5/10

i know that in a Q/A that you or somebody say (files):

but come on bro there is being rebel and BEING rebel (if you know with i mean)

with all that keep doing good work hopesgaming but please WE WANT SEX SCENE

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
The FAQ is not stated what the morality can do I'm confuse if the positive or negative makes MC become cold blooded blood hound killer oh well gonna wait 4 the updated about it
am not gonna play that the mc is a cold blooded murderer
i focus on the girls and more on luna in what state she is
but we will see how thing roll

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
(foa i say it without having play the current update)

i think you're a little bit too optimistic the more realistic way would be:
- pussylicking 2022 ( for one character)
- pussylicking 2023/24( for all character)
- handjob 2025
- fuck 2026 ( for one character)
- finished game 20.. never since we will be all dead from covid 19

that been said

i love the game and here's way:
story: 9/10
graphic: 9/10 ( and i know what i'm talking about)
music: 7/10
interaction between char: 8/10

but frankly man
sex scene: 00,5/10

i know that in a Q/A that you or somebody say (files):

but come on bro there is being rebel and BEING rebel (if you know with i mean)

with all that keep doing good work hopesgaming but please WE WANT SEX SCENE
this game focus on a good story and you are just a low rank and you need to build up trust
and am very sure with ea update there will be more things between the mc and the girls

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Alright I've played the update and my god isn't it amazing. I heard hopes saying that isabel was underrated but after this update it went 0 to 100 real quick! Not to mention the humour in this update was perfectly pulled off. And I hope to see more of MC imitating Wilfred in the future . As much as Luna was unpredictable in terms of actions Gracie is undoubtedly unpredictable in terms of words. The shifts in tones and pacing was also perfectly balanced! I wish to see more of Isabel in future like literally. Cheers to you Dev you perfectly pulled it off! Just Amazing.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, I can't continue with Isabela story as well

Reactions: triscuits
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes