campfap

Jul 31, 2017
how can i do the magic touch mission, i don't understand the requirement
Some saves dont work. If all of Isabels stuff is white in the ? -> Event Log the new content will not trigger from what i have read so far. I also had to restart from fresh. It was the same save since v0.1, so it was only a matter of time until something got bugged. No harm done though, it was a lot of fun to replay it.

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
Can anyone help me?
I am stuck after Isabela's even Vinyasa .... can't trigger My name is Luna or Gracie the magic touch (not sure if I already did it or not but it's still mark unfinish).

Apr 10, 2018
It's Ren'Py, not RPGM. If you already played one of the earlier versions of this game on your computer, then just start the new one, you should find your saves in there, ready to load. There's no need to move anything.
I meant move to a new pc
but I found them in appdata
thanks anyway

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
man i tried everything and even now the only quest i cant seem to progress is femme fatale , i cant get 4th luna recording , i have finished all other character quest , i have no idea what to do to solve it.

anon82

Jan 26, 2019
Guys, i need help! I'm stuck after the first yoga session with Isabel. I don't have other guests active, i checked the hidden camera recording and i have 1 for isabel. What i have to do to continue this update?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Guys, i need help! I'm stuck after the first yoga session with Isabel. I don't have other guests active, i checked the hidden camera recording and i have 1 for isabel. What i have to do to continue this update?
Did you buy a new yoga gear?

madsol

Jun 2, 2018
finished the update, great story, beautiful felation scene, congratulations to the developers. i am french google translation

madsol

Jun 2, 2018
it seems to me that we need to talk to gracie about her relationship with isabel

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i checked the hidden camera recording and i have 1 for isabel. What i have to do to continue this update?
You talk to Gracie like madsol said then wait for the second recording to appear, it takes a few days. For event's like these check you journal for the different stages.
I'm rank 8 but I still can't start the Proud Fazio quest?
If you haven't do the promotion event, go see...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: eternal.ruler

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I have Main Events "The Contract" seemingly unfinished, Gracie "Dancing with a DeLuca" seemingly unfinished, and no events with Isabella done still at "Dirty Floor" even though I have already done the wine event with her. I've been playing this since it started grinding day after day and I guess the only remedy I have is a restart???

Thanks for the face palm Game Bond, glad your game is working for you!
Anytime bro/sis :).

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I never get. Why people complayning about story one path slow forward. If there is another things added, you cannot expect 3 hours of new gameplay.
Some people will rather complain than give feedback, is one of the many problems i see in patreon and any website like this one, you can tell the dev you are only focusing on X and you need to focus a bit on more on X so the story goes according with all the characters....devs also make mistakes, to think that you are doing it perfectly it will be rather arrogant and ..... guess i dont need to say that "word".
However complain about sex in a game that is all about story telling, is rather "crazy" and not only that but it has been said by the dev itself from day 1 it was not the focus of the game, it will happen but not that fast as other games make it.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes