Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
True, Gottardo could be faking it, and can be really smart underneath all the facade. But I'm sort of getting the feeling a lot of what he says and does is pretty genuine and he's not faking it (but that's just me, I'm happy to be proven wrong, because I generally like twists and turns with the characters, as long as it's not too much).
Nah I am also pretty sure that's his genuine behaviour but I am also sure that he's got his dark side also the reason he is a serpent.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
True, Gottardo could be faking it, and can be really smart underneath all the facade. But I'm sort of getting the feeling a lot of what he says and does is pretty genuine and he's not faking it (but that's just me, I'm happy to be proven wrong, because I generally like twists and turns with the characters, as long as it's not too much).
let me rephrase that.... if you see someone who likes to joke all the fucking time and act like an idiot just because is his or her nature.... you think that makes him/her have a low IQ?
Dont confuse personality with intellectual capacity.
Maybe is not an act as you say and that is the guys personality, however that doenst make him stupid in the sense of having low IQ.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
i played the game from the beginning...again. i am curious about mc's father...the way other characters talks about him...i think mc's father must be a badass...a strong gang leader....when will mc's father revealed?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
HopesGaming

I'm only about 1/2 way (guessing) thru 0.6 but I have to say The DeLuca Family has taken over the #1 spot of 'most trivial scene to affect me'

I'm speaking of the little 'hug' scene with Luna where she gives MC a peck on the cheek, after getting to know how isolated she is regarding intimacy both physically & emotionally, I don't miss out doing this x1 per day. If it was just the scene it wouldn't mean anything but your writing, plot & character development have made that scene touching, both endearing & sensual. That alone is what I consider one mark of an Amazing writer, seamlessly fusing 2 emotions that naturally don't belong together: the feeling of being grateful from bonding over helping her heal/evolve & feeling that single flicker of lust that you can barely keep from exploding into a world consuming inferno.

Very well done so far & I'm only part way thru >;D

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
let me rephrase that.... if you see someone who likes to joke all the fucking time and act like an idiot just because is his or her nature.... you think that makes him/her have a low IQ?
Dont confuse personality with intellectual capacity.
Maybe is not an act as you say and that is the guys personality, however that doenst make him stupid in the sense of having low IQ.
When I mentioned low IQ, it was relative to the other Serpents (and so-far we've only seen one other), not everyone in the DeLuca universe.

But regardless, you're right. You can never judge a book by its cover (MC is the prime example of that). Though with MC, he's proven himself several times he is a lot smarter than he appears (in several situations) since the beginning of the game.

Haven't seen any of that yet from Gottardo, but if they ever show the intellectual aspect of him in the future, I'll be first to admit I really underestimated him, and be happy to do so).

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Awesome, awesome game. This is the only game in my library that is on top and at the same time has the less sexual content.

Only complain is about more often updates.

Reactions: Naxer

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
5. With MC fixing Gracie & Isabel's broken relationship in Isabel update, there's another relationship that remains broken: Luna & Cordia. Will that be included as part of Luna's lewd/freeroam (like Isabel's) or part of main story?
We have had more of Luna and Gracie. And now the update with Isabella's contents. I think that we can hope that the next will be about Cordia! "Probabilities" (cit.)
If I am not mistaken, Hopes mentioned that Cordia sexy time will not follow from the standard free roaming part and will only happen way later in the story.
It makes a lot of sense. She has no time to play with children like us for now. I am hoping though to have another meeting like the one in her office at night. Not talking about the kiss (I would not complain!!!!), but about having one on one conversation with her... give me chills just to imagine her looking me like that saying nothing..

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
If I am not mistaken, Hopes mentioned that Cordia sexy time will not follow from the standard free roaming part and will only happen way later in the story.
It makes a lot of sense. She has no to play with children like us for now. I am hoping though to have another meeting like the one in her office at night. Not talking about the kiss (I would not complain!!!!), but about having one on one conversation with her... give me chills just to imagine her looking me like that saying nothing..
Yes, it makes sense. And I agree on the type of content I would like for Lady Cordia. Having a one on one conversation, for let us know much of her and her relationship with MC's mother, how she became The Blizzard Queen. I just can't wait to know her story. I'm not looking for some "sexy time" with her, honestly at this point of the story I just can't see her in "that" way. She is Mother Cordelia and yes, she is absolutely beautiful, but she still gives me the idea of being untouchable.

I love Joey and Gottardo. I was crying from laughing at the stupidity. It brought me so much joy. Keep up the good work.
Do you also have a beard? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alfius

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes, it makes sense. And I agree on the type of content I would like for Lady Cordia. Having a one on one conversation, for let us know much of her and her relationship with MC's mother, how she became The Blizzard Queen. I just can't wait to know her story. I'm not looking for some "sexy time" with her, honestly at this point of the story I just can't see her in "that" way. She is Mother Cordelia and yes, she is absolutely beautiful, but she still gives me the idea of being untouchable.
Yes, my expectations for the whole past chapters are huge.

I am never interested in the MILFs, I usually find those characters barely interesting, most of the time too cliche to matter. But Cordia is a freaking empress in my eyes. Like Keanu would say, she is breathtaking. As I wanna behave and misbehave just to have her attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I have a little snag here.....
Can't play any new content from my save games nothing happens. no new quests and if I push continue the story I end up in mc bedroom . Do I have to start over or what ?
Im not sure if I played 0.4 or 0.5 last time though :/
Think my last completed Journal is "my name is Luna"

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I have a little snag here.....
Can't play any new content from my save games nothing happens. no new quests and if I push continue the story I end up in mc bedroom . Do I have to start over or what ?
Im not sure if I played 0.4 or 0.5 last time though :/
Think my last completed Journal is "my name is Luna"
There is no main story in this update...all events happen in free roam.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Apologies in advance, cause y'all gonna get tired of me lmao, I'm a tad annoyed, just got caught by Lady C. in her office looking for contracts, after she opened up & was not as mad as we thought That was MC's chance to ask more about his parents or why he's in the contract or pretty much anything. I can't believe he still has so little info so Good fk'ing job with the mystery aspect of the writing, it's driving me bonkers !

Regarding if Lady C could be a possible romantic interest in the future feel like she's the 'untouchable' Leader/mother figure all you want, that office kiss may not have been foreplay but it definitely wasn't a proper mother-to-son kiss, blood or not lmao >;D

Reactions: Ayhsel

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

Do you also have a beard? :ROFLMAO:
Call me a greedy boy & spank me for it but I feel like having my Cordia cake & eating he...it too, why can't we end up having that 1 on 1 convo & as it ends something developes ? I can dream, don't ruin my fantasies >;D

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes