sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry if this question sounds silly: are those 2 bugfixes for the current version? I mean if I clicked download like 1 minute ago do I still need the bugfixes?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, it's a bit awkward since the event long and the journal are 2 different things for some reason. The dev should think about merging them.
The event list is not a walkthrough but rather just a view of what event the game has and is for people to know if they've done everything or not.

The journal is the walkthrough for the quests. A big yellow text appears in-game when you acquire a quest.

From what I've understood by the feedback of the players- it works and majority understand how to use the function. Sadly there are few that gets a bit confused about it. But I don't believe there needs to be any merging (not viable) or anything for that matter as people will get used to it once they learn it.

I think it's a good system. Even a list that shows all the events and even with requirement and a step by step what to do with a journal.

Given anything more and I may as well record the whole game and just send it out as a video, heh.

Sorry if this question sounds silly: are those 2 bugfixes for the current version? I mean if I clicked download like 1 minute ago do I still need the bugfixes?
No silly questions (unless it's from the people I dislike, hehe)

But no, you only need to use the bugfix if you got the bugs. Otherwise you may end up adding bugs to the game.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well, the event log tells you what you have to do as well, so there's no need to actually check the journal. That was my point. However most people are used to go check the journal if they need help and since it's a bit easier to access than the event long, which is a sub-menu of another option, then some will get confused, you're right.

Not sure why you think it isn't viable. As it stands the journal is a less informative event long that is paradoxically easier to find.
The event list simply tells you what is needed to start the event. Not what to do while doing the event.
Again, it was added for people that didn't know where to go next.

The journal is a step by step what to do while doing an event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Too many steps to add to the event list for that.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
U are talking like muscle is a disgusting thing to mafia. By the by, anyone can help me to complete Gracie's quest ?? (I can't finish it because of bug & playing in Android so not able to use bugfix patch as of now)
Lol, not at all, on the contrary. Stores are in almost every game, so it wouldn't hurt to make a change (no need muscle to shoot a gun ahah).

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The android port is made by a third party which I've no control over so sadly I cannot be of any help with that.

• Sad
Reactions: Paapi

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
The android port is made by a third party which I've no control over so sadly I cannot be of any help with that.
Any info about upcoming changes ?? Can mc become a serpent ???
Since it's a few lines added, I would have a solution, decompiled the apk of the game, modified script.rpy and recompiled the apk. Google and xda is ur friend for that.
PS: Even the sdk renpy can do it if you get the files for the android keys of the game (unless hopesgaming has already coded it).

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I thought this game/VN was dead.
It's been 6 months since the last real update (and the patreon is set to monthly payment...) and the change-log (if you can even class that as a change-log) says that the update is purely focused on a single character. That's just disappointing.
There isn't any real hint as to how much content there is (i.e. how many new renders, animations, estimated length of time to get through the new content, etc.).
In my (and I'm sure most people's) opinion, any audio/voice acting/sound effects in these types of VN's/games are irrelevant, as it all just gets muted from the outset and is thus a waste of time/focus/money/etc. that could be better applied elsewhere (but if the dev is adamant about adding those kind of things, then I would suggest that it would make more sense to do so in the polishing stage when the VN/game is complete/close to completion - the equivalent of post-production editing).
The reason I find these things frustrating is that I do vaguely recall enjoying this VN.

So...
How much content is there in this update?
Is it always going to take so long for each (proper) update?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I thought this game/VN was dead.
It's been 6 months since the last real update (and the patreon is set to monthly payment...) and the change-log (if you can even class that as a change-log) says that the update is purely focused on a single character. That's just disappointing.
There isn't any real hint as to how much content there is (i.e. how many new renders, animations, estimated length of time to get through the new content, etc.).
In my (and I'm sure most people's) opinion, any audio/voice acting/sound effects in these types of VN's/games are irrelevant, as it all just gets muted from the outset and is thus a waste of time/focus/money/etc. that could be better applied elsewhere (but if the dev is adamant about adding those kind of things, then I would suggest that it would make more sense to do so in the polishing stage when the VN/game is complete/close to completion - the equivalent of post-production editing).
The reason I find these things frustrating is that I do vaguely recall enjoying this VN.

So...
How much content is there in this update?
Is it always going to take so long for each (proper) update?
Apparently you have not bothered use the search function or spend some time reading through some of the pages... So here's the short version:

HopesGaming has been busy, which is why we just went through the great depression that is 6 months without update.

He's already apologized for it, and promised to do better like a couple of hundreds times. Next update will probably not take as long.

The majority of the community has already forgiven him and decided to wait and see.

Everyone else who complained too much was roasted like meat on an open fire.

Your suggestions had been made and received like a couple of dozens times already. If you'd bothered to search or read, you'd know that.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes