MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
But there is so little of a story for a half-year development IMO...:(
So now? Gonna wait another 6 month for a new 5 beautiful, nice directed and made with heart scenes...
I wish people like yourself would actually bother to read just a few pages back... Or use the search function to understand what's been going on with the game instead of jumping to conclusions.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
I am so bad at making release dates that I wouldn't dare to make one just a few days after this release, hehe.
Once the game update is done and sent to the beta testers, first then I think I make a release date.

But I can say that I won't allow it to take as much time as this one took. So no, won't be near those dreadful 6 months.
I wanted to make a joke about the release date.. But :unsure:
After long deep thinking I decided against it.. Because it looked more like complaining the way I wrote it :(

Now I'm not sure if I said it already but thank you for this update, really enjoyed it :D
Especially the part with Luna, Gottardo and Joey.
I think that was at least the second time that Luna content had me in tears, but this time from laughing.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
Music is a big thing in the game. Reading the comments and reviews clearly shows you are wrong about most people muting the game. The whole game is built around the music.
True that. This game in itself is a prime example of a game found on this site in which music really adds to the experience.
Most notably for me with Sakura Cherry Blossom in scenes with Cordia and "Godfather Calls" at the end of this update.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Let's NOT try to get this turned into a full open world game plz...its fine the way it is & the event system works as intended also, I had 0 issued playing thru each event, some of them *dancing with a deluca & the magic touch* happened over the course of an in game week-ish

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
After long deep thinking I decided against it.. Because it looked more like complaining the way I wrote it :(
[...]
"Release date" on this thread is a sorer subject than our current global, er, "situation" these days. We have to tread extremely carefully and make it abundantly clear we're joking to not get buried under sticks and stones.

On a more serious note, lemme clarify, hopefully for the last time (oh, who am I kidding? people are gonna be people and someone else is gonna have to say something similar to what I'm about to say in just a few pages), not for you, ofc, but for anyone who might start complaining:

1. The 6 months without update upset everyone - fanbase, patron, and dev - alike. Nobody likes that wound getting opened up again. I've been referring to it as the "great depression" as an exaggerated term.

2. If every update takes 6 months and only as much content as last update, not as many people would be this understanding. But our dev had already promised to do better, so for the love of all things good, give him a chance before complaining and opening up all of our wounds again (re: point 1 above).

3. At this point in development, no one is here for the sex. "Mature/Adult" is a broad term, meaning not meant for children's consumption. The term includes "sex", but there are many other things that fall into this category, "violence" being an example. This game is definitely an adult game, but more so because it tackles issue not suitable for games that are meant for children or everyone, and less so because of the sex that we're promised later on. Basically, think of this as a Deadpool or Stephen Chow's movie in term of humor and "maturity". If that's not what you're looking for, please, go away, and spread the words.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

Now I'm not sure if I said it already but thank you for this update, really enjoyed it :D
Especially the part with Luna, Gottardo and Joey.
I think that was at least the second time that Luna content had me in tears, but this time from laughing.
Absolutely! the humour was on point!

Mar 11, 2019
Wow I'm simply impressed, you have done something that I didn't think possible...you made me cry...I didn't come for feels but here I am. 9.5/10 My fave LI is def Luna...the only reason I'm not giving the full 10 is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I dont get the complains about the lenght of the time between the updates, sure it is annoying but, but things need time. I dont mean, devs can be lazy.

That was just a quick and dirty compare, is there a way to get reliable data about the update circle from the games?

The most guys here, that complain about the lack of content and the lenght of the update circle dont support the devs...

• Sad
Reactions: ttll

Smexy

Dec 29, 2017
Learn to be cool, those two vilains in background step on banana woaaa slip on :love: :ROFLMAO: (y) minim :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Wow I'm simply impressed, you have done something that I didn't think possible...you made me cry...I didn't come for feels but here I am. 9.5/10 My fave LI is def Luna...the only reason I'm not giving the full 10 is that
She's a strange cookie for sure & even tho at 1st I wasn't happy about that, she Was joking....I'm 80% sure....

On another note & not trying to drop a prediction here but can you guys imagine the potential this story has? Imagine MC+Luna+Gracie as the new trifecta of the DeLuca family, not even joking here I got goose bumps between typing trifecta/family. MC has serpent potential & Powerful family ties even tho we know not the details or extent, Gracie could become the new Lady of the family (in due time, she has experience to gain while training under Cordia's & Wilfred's masterful eyes) even in her inexperienced state I Know wilfred & Cordia are actually Afraid of how naturally & amazingly Gracie would do as the new Donna? Don-ette? Imagine her with experience....*shivers* and Luna as the head serpent/top assassin. With Gracie as the brains and Luna & MC side by side living by this credo 20200325_120822.jpg
How could they ever be anything but victorious?!?
>;D <3

Reactions: aarbei23

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
The only thing i don't like about this game is that i still don't know why the MC is in all of this. Instaed of the ladies update i would like to see an MC update , where we learn some of his backstory.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The only thing i don't like about this game is that i still don't know why the MC is in all of this. Instaed of the ladies update i would like to see an MC update , where we learn some of his backstory.
I know it's annoying right now, but the way the dev is writing this game, I feel like we're getting a slow buildup to the reveal, to where when it does get revealed, it'll feel worth it, much like when the dev add's sex into the game, it won't feel thrown in just because, it'll feel earned.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
will there be a german/spanish version again or are the translators still sick?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
^ I could be 100% off here but I can guess at parts, but it would be missing vital pieces of info as I don't retain a lot of what i read, this mystery of why MC is involved & why he gets such special treatment HAS to have something to do with his parents being involved with a different powerful mob family (makes sense for it to be the next most powerful ones if not almost equal to the DeLucas') but why? Do the DeLucas need MC alligned with them to use him to manipulate this other family? Offensively or defensively? WHO the fuck were MC's parents? What family do they belong to/ role do they have in the grand scheme? Is MC related to anyone within the DeLuca fam? These are the questions I NEED answers to lol. I could ask 50 more questions lol Dev could be a best selling suspense/mystery writer >;D

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I know it's annoying right now, but the way the dev is writing this game, I feel like we're getting a slow buildup to the reveal, to where when it does get revealed, it'll feel worth it, much like when the dev add's sex into the game, it won't feel thrown in just because, it'll feel earned.
Fully agree^ also I find it strange how people judge the pace of a game's sex scenes happening by real time update releases Not by time passed within game as it should be, i mean it may take 2 years for a dev to start & finish a game & no sex for 6 months in real time but playing the game from the start, once sex is implemented it's like 1-2 weeks in game time, some people can't even think correctly anymore.... >;D

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I can definitly see what Voland1 and you are saying on this.
Making them closer to each other would help the situation I think.
How much coding work that would be is what is stopping me right now.
Will look into it.
While it would be an improvement to work on that, I think I speak for the majority here that the progression of the story should take priority.

Keep up the good work.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Well - I (we?) just had to commit suicide by getting rather friendly with Isabel - couldn't help myself :D. Mind you - first time I had 2 saves for this game with one playing the friendship route as well.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes